Villa in Hacienda del Alamo, Nr Fuente Alamo, Costa Calida / Murcia, Spain - A Magnificent, Spacious Modern Villa Set In A Quiet Cul-de-sac
3 bedroom prestige villa on Hacienda Del Alamo, Murcia, Spain. Overlooking the 17th hole at one of Spain's best golf courses sits this magnificent, spacious modern villa set in a quiet cul-de-sac, allowing easy access to golf club and amenities. The accommodation is spacious with luxury fittings, all rooms are on one level and sleeps 6 The villa contains everything you need. Step into the entrance hall which leads you into the comfortable lounge. From there you have access to the beautiful indoor garden for dining out under the stars at night and the magnificent fully fitted kitchen with its own spacious eating area. The property also has a conservatory area, master bedroom with en-suite, two twin bedrooms and a fully fitted bathroom. Outside there is the large private pool (the pool is not fenced so children should be supervised at all times), alfresco dining area, shower area, barbecue, gated private drive and the secluded garden overlooking the championship golf course.
Top Traveller Review
Fun in the Sun.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Ian & Jill (Staffordshire) - Lovely peaceful location with gorgeous views. Property immaculate, very spacious and well equipped. There is a great garden with a nice size swimming pool, sitting and barbecue area. Only a short walk to very friendly and pleasant tavern which provide excellent meals. 30 minute drive to Cartagena and not much further to Mazarron where there is plenty of shopping and sightseeing. All in all a 10 out of 10 holiday
Phil & Julie (Lincoln) - We have stayed at Casa Hacienda on several occasions. The villa is extremely well maintained, beautifully furnished and has everything you need for a relaxing and stress-free stay. There are lots of interesting places to visit in the area and the ambience of the complex is one of peace and relaxation - just what we wanted. We would certainly choose to take our holidays there again.
1 holidaymaker review
Fun in the Sun.
Great villa, wifi was the best I've experienced. Pool great, outside space excellent. Loved the big American style fridge with ice water and ice cubes on tap. Living space ideal, especially well equipped kitchen. Great base for cycling, as there is some great rides around Hacienda del Alamo. Great base for golfers too. Spaniard Inn was 300 yards away, great food and drinks. Owners very helpful, thanks for the memories.
Activity and Interests
The nearest beaches are a 30 min drive away. They include Mar Menor and Puerto de Mazzaron
The airport of San Javier Murcia Spain is the closest to the resort, which is just 30 minutes away. The San Javier airport handles international flights and offers all facilities such as regional transport and car hire. Car hire is recommended
Fuente Alamo (about 10 mins away by car) has all the basic shops you will need including two very good supermarkets and a street market on Saturdays, serious shoppers should head for Cartagena or Murcia where large department stores and designer label outlets can be found. Basic supplies i.e. bread, milk, are available from the One Stop Shop on the resort, just two minutes on foot from the villa
On site, guests will find restaurants and bars, local bank and many other sporting facilities including bowls, tennis courts, football and rugby pitch.
The on site Golf academy includes driving range, chipping green and small course for golf lovers. There is also a gymnasium and pool table on site
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
To book, contact the Owner’s Agent by email or telephone. At the time of your booking we require a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the property rental. This payment is your only commitment until twelve weeks prior to your arrival. A damage deposit of £200 is payable with the final balance. This will be fully refunded on your return home after a final inspection of the property
Preferred Changeover Day - Saturdays
The villa will be available from 3pm on the date of arrival and guests are requested to vacate the villa by 10am on the day of departure
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite to Bedroom 1 - shower, WC and basin. Family bathroom - shower, WC and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Ground floor double bed Bedroom 2 Ground floor twin beds Bedroom 3 Ground floor twin beds
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A 3 bedroom prestige villa on Hacienda Del Alamo, Murcia, Spain. Overlooking the 17th hole on the golf course, this magnificent, spacious modern villa is set in a quiet cul-de-sac. Allows easy access to the golf club and other amenities. The accommodation is spacious with luxury fittings, all rooms are on one level and the 3 bedrooms sleep 6. Enter the villa by stepping into the entrance hall which leads you into the comfortable lounge. From there you have access to the beautiful indoor garden for dining out under the stars at night and the magnificent fully fitted kitchen with its own spacious eating area. The property also has a conservatory area, master bedroom with en-suite, two twin bedrooms and a fully fitted bathroom Outside there is the large private pool (the pool is not fenced so children should be supervised at all times), alfresco dining area, shower area, barbecue, gated private drive and the secluded garden overlooking the championship golf course Outside: Sun Beds Table & Chairs Private Pool For Sole Use of Guests The pool is not fenced so children should be supervised at all times Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are included Other: The property also has a beautiful conservatory area with view over the private pool and 17th Fairway