Townhouse in Polis, Paphos, Cyprus - On A Well Managed Development. Large Pool. 10 Minutes Drive To Beach And Lots To Do And See Nearby
A great location, with beautiful views from all aspects of the house and so close to a traditional safe friendly Cypriot coastal town, with lots of restaurants and bars. All rooms have aircon, patio door windows, screens and shutters. Bedrooms are ensuite and there is a WC downstairs. 10 drive minutes to beach and others to choose from a short distance away. Parking is outside the front door, but you can walk in a few minutes to 2 good modern supermarkets, a kiosk, and Wi Fi in a local bar/restaurant. The town square is only 10 minutes away. It is an excellent choice for just unwinding or exploring the beautiful hills and mountains and especially the Akamas Peninsula, famous for its nature reserve and great walks. There are beaches all along the coast and many lovely restaurants and bars to discover. Cycles can be hired and there is a ten pin bowling alley in Polis and boat hire at wonderful Laatchi, 15 minutes away and where there are the best seafood restaurants on the island.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
10 minutes drive to main Polis beach. However there are beaches all along the coast and a special one to go to is Laatchi, where there are great fish restaurants - this is about a 10/15 minute drive. As Polis is on the coast there are interesting places to discover along the whole of the coast.
1 hours drive from Paphos airport. 40 kilometres.
2 hours drive from Larnaca.
To enjoy your holiday even more a car is recommended, but definitely not essential as the town is so close and there is public transport to places like Laatchi/ Paphos
5 minutes to supermarkets, separate butcher, kiosk etc.
5 minutes to free Wi fi access in town.
10 minutes walk to Polis town square, restaurants and shops.
Laatchi 10- 15 minutes drive.
Akamas Peninsula 20/25 minutes.
Paphos town centre 45 minutes / 1 hour.
Lysos village in hills 25 minutes.
Evetmou Dam 20 minutes.
Baths of Aphroditie 20 minutes.
5 minutes walk or less to a very good supermarket. There are several banks and cash dispensers in the town, several pharmacists and a hospital on the way to the beach.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Once a booking is verbally confirmed a booking form is electronically or post request payment by cheque/bank transfer.
On booking 25% of total rental is required
8 weeks before departure: full payment or the 75% balance owing
A deposit of £100 is required against damage/loss,payable 8 weeks before departure. Provided no damage is caused and there are no losses and keys are returned, this payment will be returned within 7 days of the receipt of keys.
Changeover day is flexible
- Available arrival
From the Owner
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- bird watching
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The master bedroom ensuite has a bath, shower, WC and hand basin. The second bedroom has a shower, WC and hand basin. Both have modern fixtures and windows which can be opened. There is also a WC downstairs.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has a double bed, modern furniture and views over fields are great. There are patio style windows, a small standing balcony, insect screen and shutters. The second has 2 single beds, similar views and lots of storage. Both have aircon.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property is a non smoking property and a receptacle is provided for butts, which should be used outside. Guests are requested to be extremely careful with cigarette ends as Cyprus can be tinder dry. Garden furniture is supplied and around the pool are umbrellas and loungers for residents. Outside: There is a small walled terrace/garden, which is mainly tiled. Patio furniture is supplied and the swimming pool can be easily seen - but being the end house, a little more privacy is available if required. The pool is a good size and only used by the residents on the development. There are changing rooms and toilets beside the pool. Utility Room: The laundry utilities are fitted into kitchen and a so the large cupboard under the stairs is ideal for storage. There you will find fans and radiators, clothes drying frame, ironing board and iron etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels included and changed weekly. Cleaning is weekly, unless additional help is required. No beach towels are supplied. Other: All rooms have aircon, for which there is a small charge. Marble tiled floors. Lots of storage. A lovely light airey modern house. Hairdryer in master bedroom.