Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes Walk To Morzine Town Center And Ski Lifts, Beautifully Finished Savoyard Interior,
Chalet Lolana - MORZINE
Situated close to the centre of town and with everything you will need for a great week. Gorgeous wooden beams and floors are offset with soft lighting and stunning hand-carved furnishings. The beautifully finished Savoyard style interior provides the perfect backdrop to enjoy the panoramic views framed by the chalet’s large windows. With 6 bedrooms and extra room for families, Chalet Lolana offers great accommodation for parties of up to 14/16 guests. After a terrific day on the slopes, relax in the bubbling outdoor hot tub, or over a game of pool at the chalet’s pub-sized table. The sun deck and garden provide the perfect setting for a pre-dinner aperitif.
About the Owner
We are a French luxury ski apartments company who wish to offer you personalized stays in our beautiful area. We have a special relationship with each of our owners that make us complete confidence in the management of their property and we want to be the same for you and your holidays. We manage, you enjoy! Nicolas & Aurélie.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Lots to do in the chalet and in the area! Visit the heart of Morzine village, Avoriaz ski resort, Beautiful lake Montriond, Walking in mountain, Paragliding, golf, mountain biking, fishing, swimming... 30 minutes to 1h30 from Chamonix, Annecy, Yvoire, Evian, Megève, Chatel, Samoëns, Geneva...
Nice new swimming-pool in Morzine, Lake Montriond with a little children beach 10 min by car, Lake Les Gets 15 min by car, Lake Léman 30 min by car
1h15 from Geneva airport
near town center of Morzine (shops, restaurants, bars...), 5 minutes walk to the lifts, 10 min walk to the swimming pool
"My Home in the Alps" is a local French company we use to welcome you, they can assist you in organizing all aspects of your holiday (skis passes, ski materials, ski lessons) and give lots of good advices (best restaurants...). A wealth of local knowledge.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Sep 2016 - 2 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
30% required with the contract signature to book the apartment and the balance when you arrive with a chalet deposit(1000€) and the local tax (1€/night/person).
Changeover day mainly saturday departure at 10 am arrival 4 pm, flexible out of the season
Notes on prices:
All prices and availability 100% up to date on our site - POssibility to book online or hold the property 24h for free.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: 1 double bed and bunk beds Bedroom 2: 1 double bed Bedroom 3: 1 double bed Bedroom 4: 1 double bed en suite Bedroom 5: 1 double bed + 1 single bed Bedroom 6: 2 double beds Bedroom 7: 1 single bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Not for rent in winter!Charming typical savoyard chalet with a perfect location which can accommodate groups up to 16 guests Outside: Sun deck with hot tub and garden, outdoor furniture Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen 20€/person, cleaning 160€ Other: Nice mezzanine with a pool table