Villa in Lake Tuzla, Bodrum Peninsula, Aegean Region, Turkey - Fantastic Location, 5 Minutes' Walk To Private Beach, Restaurants And Bars
A fully equipped 2 bedroom holiday home with private pool, garden and roof terrace offering views down to the shimmering Lake Tuzla. the villa has an open plan living space with contemporary furnishings and a flat screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player (a selection of DVD's is also provided.) there is a fully fitted kitchen on the ground floor with breakfast bar seating for 4. Doors lead out form the lounge area to the terrace and 2 extra guests can be accommodated on a double sofa bed. There is also a guest WC on this floor. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom has a double bed, en-suite bathroom and a private balcony. Bedroom 2 has a triple bunk bed. Bedroom 2 uses a family bathroom. Outside the villa has been massively improved with an extended pool with roman steps and large terrace with plenty of space to relax. There is also a roof terrace with fantastic views of beautiful Lake Tuzla.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Romantic break, idyllic setting and we had the most amazing time. Couldn't fault anything and have already booked for next year.
- C. Calverley, July 2014
Quiet and relaxing resort, villa has great management.
- H. Newton, July 2014
Had a relaxing 11 nights in your villa and enjoyed every second. Would be happy to come back next year… Had mixed meals at Turquoise restaurant- we had roast dinner at 45TL each, were not impressed! Had lots of BBQs, enjoyed them as we don’t get much chance back home. Villa great location can get most essentials on site or at Migros at the top of the road. Would recommend going to Bodrum, very good for shopping and would recommend market on Tuesday. Philip, Claire and Lisa.
- C. Banks - 8 Sept 2013
Had a good relaxing 2 weeks. Managed to fit in plently of sighseeing and visits to the beaches. We liked My Beach the best. Site restaurant had good food with a varied menu. The sunset café does an excellent Turkish breakfast. A trip to Bodrum is worthwhile. Shame we have to go home. Celine, Andy and Hannah.
- A. Brookes, 20 Aug 2013
We have had a lovely time at the villa, beautiful weather and great memories of lazy days by the pool. Hope to come back next year. Rob, Michelle and 4 kids.
- M. Hopping, 5 Aug 2013
Just wanted to thank you. Your villa is just perfect. providing everything required for a hassle free holiday. WE had a great chilled-out stay with 2 weeks of sunshine and plenty of bbq's!! and of course one or two drinks!! The resort was quiet and everybody very friendly. Ahmed, the shop owner across from you was very helpful and has a wicked sense of humuor ( he must has some Scottish blood in him!!!!!!). We also enjoyed a drink with your neighbour's Kris and Tahen. They provided us useful tips on where to go and things to do. Should we return to Turkey again, which we probably will, we would defiantly be in touch, if you'd have us back!! We've already passed your details onto family and friends. Once again many thanks. Andy, Janice & Gilly.
- A. Mcmillan, June 2013
We had 2 wonderful weeks in a lovely villa with everything you needed on the complex.
- R. Chin, July 2013
Activity and Interests
Bodrum Airport- 15 minutes drive
Ferry port in Bodrum- 15 minutes' drive
Taxi rank outside resort.
A free shuttle bus runs from the Turquoise Resort with access to Flamingo Country Club, Lakeside Gardens and Royal Heights Resort.
Bodrum and Gumbet are a 20 minute car ride away.
Pretty nearby villages of Gulluck, Tuzla, Guvercinlik and Bagazici are all 10-15 minutes' drive away and have a good selection of bars and restaurants.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A security deposit of £5 per person is payable for guests staying at this property which covers for £100 of accidental damage.
Changeover day is flexible.
25% deposit required to secure the booking. Balance is paid 8 weeks before departure.
All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Family bathroom- WC, washbasin, bath & shower en-suite bathroom- WC, washbasin and shower Guest WC- WC, washbasin
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1- Double bed, wardrobes, en-suite bathroom and private balcony access. Bedroom 2- Triple bunk bed (double on bottom, single on top) and storage. Living room- Double sofa bed
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Internet access on resort. Indoor pool on resort is heated. Outside: Externally it is easy to see the enhancements that the villa has undergone. The pool terrace is larger and stylishly finished. The pool has been extended to accommodate the roman steps. Stone walls and ornate railings line the area making it ideal for children and allow parents to relax a little. The ground floor terrace is covered offering shade from the midday heat whilst the roof terrace is perfect for sunbathing. At night the villa is well lit making sure you can stay up as long as you like. Turquoise Resort as fantastic facilities including a private beach (with free shuttle service), 7 communal pools, a shopping centre and supermarket onsite, a fitness and beauty centre with sauna and fully equipped gym, Turkish bath and massage room, 6 hole golf course, and an indoor heated pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are provided (excluding beach towels which can be provided on request.)