Townhouse in Praia D'el Rey, Obidos, Portugal - Luxury Townhouse On Private Gated Development With Private Sun and Shaded Terraces.
Set amongst golf course and pine forests, a short walk to the beach and tennis academy. A spacious 3 bedroom house set on the edge of the Vila dos Principes gated development within landscaped gardens, lawns and cobbled roads. 2 terraces, one covered downstairs and one upstairs with full sun for most of the day and early evening. Furnished to a high standard and within 2mins walk of 3 large heated pools. Short walk to the golf club. The clubhouse has a restaurant, a comfortable lounge and large outside terrace where you can enjoy a drink or meal with great views down the spectacular 10th fairway and Atlantic ocean. Tennis courts, children’s play area and a 5 star Marriot Hotel with gym/spa and restaurants are all close by. Praia d’el Rey beach is magnificent, great for sunbathing and walking. Stunning Obidos lagoon is ideal for water sports and swimming. Baleal is a renowned surfing spot with boards for hire and lessons available. Obidos, Berlenga and Lisbon are all recommended.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We just wanted to thank you very much for renting your beautiful town house to us for our summer holidays this year in Praia del Rey.
We had a lovely time exploring the area and will definately revist in the years to come.
We particularly enjoyed staying in your town house. It is extremely comfortable and very well equipped and one of the best properties we have stayed in over the years.
Activity and Interests
Praia d'el Rey beach is superb with miles of sand and dramatic waves, ideal for walking and sunbathing.
Obidos Lagoon and Baleal are both about a 10 min drive away. Good restaurants/cafes with some stunning and dramatic views of the sea and lagoon
Flights to Lisbon (approx 1 hr easy drive to resort)
From Heathrow with British Airways and TAP
From Gatwick with TAP and Easyjet
From Luton with Easyjet
From Birmingham with BMI
Flights to Porto (approximately 2.5hr drive)
From Stansted with Ryan Air
Car recommended-car rentals are in the arrivals area in Lisbon and additionally (during high season) at the Marriot Hotel
Taxi transfer is available from the airport if booked in advance
Obidos - 20min drive. Medieval walled town.
Caldas da Rainha - 25 min drive. Market town with full range of shops, supermarkets, cafes, cinema, restaurants, pretty park with small boating lake
Baleal and Obidos Lagoon with long, wide sandy beaches, cafes, water sports and surfing
Peniche - 15 mins. Fishing port with numerous restaurants, fishing trips and trips to Berlenga island
Lisbon - 1hr. Great architecture, museums, parks, shops and restaurants
Small shop on resort stocking a good range of items. Cash machines at clubhouse and resort hotel.
The area has a good range of restaurants off site but also benefits from the clubhouse restaurant and bar meals in the clubhouse lounge, with more formal dining available at the Marriott hotel. Italian restaurant (booking may be req)15-20min walk at Vila de Praira.
Local vineyards offer wine tastings which make for a pleasant outing
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
5 Nov 2016 - 24 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
25% deposit is required to secure booking, balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrrival date. £150 refundable damage deposit, refunded within 10 days of the end of the rental. An information pack is at the property. Directions will be provided prior to travel.
Saturday is the preferred change over day in high season but may be flexible. Arrival time after 3pm and departure before 10.00am
Notes on prices:
Prices do not include heating which will be charged for usage. Prices shown are for the property per week in UK Pounds.
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with bath/shower and a separate shower cubicle, double sinks with marble tops and large mirror. WC and bidet Family bathroom with bath/shower, sink with marble top and large mirror. WC and bidet. Hairdryer in each one
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom - kingsize bed, wardrobes and french doors to private sun terrace and sunbeds Bedroom 2 with kingsize bed and wardrobes, french doors to covered terrace and gardens Bedroom 3 with twin beds and wardrobe A travel cot is available
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- 1 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: The house has full central heating(chargeable by usage). No smoking or pets are permitted. Parking space available to side of property. Outside: Two sets of french doors lead from the lounge to a large covered terrace which includes a table and 6 chairs, sofa and easy chairs, coffee table and BBQ. Sun umbrellas and some children's toys are available at the property. All pools are heated from mid-May to mid-September and one is heated from Easter to the end of October. The shared pool areas have sunloungers and sun umbrellas. Access to the development is via security controlled gates and in high season a security guard controls access to maintain the development's natural tranquil and relaxed atmosphere. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and indoor towels are provided. a mid-stay laundry change and full clean are included in the price of a 2 week rental Other: Dining Room with modern style 6 seat table and chairs, with bi-fold french doors to large coverered terrace area complete with outdoor dining table and chairs, sofa chairs and cofee table. Sun loungers and BBQ