Villa in Spain, El Chaparral, Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, nearest town La Cala. - Peaceful Location, Just Across The Road From The Beach And On The El Chaparral Golf Urbanization
The property is 20 minutes drive from Malaga airport and just across the road from the local blue flagged beach. The property is 3 minutes drive from the beautiful small fishing village of La Cala which has all amenities, shops, pubs and restaurants. The villa is immaculate, air conditioned, heated, well furnished and equipped with every possible amenity for your relaxation and enjoyment. This property is wonderful for a holiday any time of year with the added facility of air conditioning for those wonderful hot sunny days and private swimming pool with patio heater/indoor heating and log burner for those more chilly evenings. The furniture and equipment is new and provides every opportunity for your total comfort and enjoyment.
Top Traveller Review
We've booked our flights for next year!!!We've booked our flights for next year!!!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Fantastic holiday. Beautiful villa. We had a great time - we will come again'
'Perfect for the kids - they were in the pool all day - we didn't need to take them out once - in fact, they didn't want to go out!'
'We had a lovely relaxing holiday - thanks for letting us stay in your beautiful home'
5 based on 4 holidaymaker reviews
We've booked our flights for next year!!!
We have just come back from this wonderful villa. We have had a fantastic time and will definitely return. Thank you to the owners. The booking process was reassuring, trouble and stress free (none of these nasty stories we keep hearing about).Once there, we were met by the villa manager who is on hand throughout to take care of you during your stay. He did shopping for us from a list which was in the villa before we arrived, and he turned up within a few minutes when we struggled to work the TV. The villa itself is beautiful. Clean, well equipped and perfectly located. It has everything you could possibly need and more. Our holiday was perfect but the owners and manager go the whole way to make sure of that. The children loved the pool and the facilities. It was our best holiday ever and we will definitely be back. Thank you for much
Thank you for a wonderful holiday
What can I say but thank you so much for arranging a wonderful holiday in your lovely villa in La Cala.
We have all had a holiday we will never forget with our families and a much needed rest!
I have not had chance since getting back to email you but hope we have left the villa in good order?
What is the best number to contact you on as I would like to thank you in person?
Absolutely wonderful time
We had an absolutely wonderful time at this villa, internet notwithstanding.
The villa is so well equipped, some places we've been to there's barely been enough kitchen equipment to boil an egg.
The location was also perfect for us, far enough out of town to be quiet but only a 15 minute walk to the heart of things.
You might well be hearing from us again.
I really can't think of any improvements, it suited us down to the ground.
I've put a review on TripAdvisor which should appear shortly.
PS: No internet meant I couldn't do any work, so that's a good thing as far as I am concerned! My son however did miss playing online games, so had to get out in the fresh air instead. :-)
An Amazing Week
James and Lynn
Now we are back in Sweden after an amazing week. Your house was very nice and the lovely patios and the large pool were our favorites.
The house was also very well equipped so we lacked nothing.
We may come back.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
On the beach opposite you can sail, fish and try the kite surfing which is very popular.
The cost is literally a minute away where you can visit the local blue flagged beach and coastline, there you can walk for miles or just relax and enjoy a drink and some tapas at the little chiringuitos. Many other beautiful beaches are located within minutes along the coast.
Malaga airport is about 20 minutes drive away. It can be accessed by train, bus or taxi (about 50 euros). There are many cheap flights to Malaga available from most airports. A car is recommended however there is a very good bus service on the road just in front. Buses run every 15 minutes to Marbella and Fuengirola.
There are numerous towns nearby and many places to visit. A 2 minute drive takes you to La Cala - a small fishing village with every possible amenity, shops, bars and resturants and lots of beach side attractions. There is a market twice a week. 5 minutes drive takes you to Fuengirola, a much larger modern town which is ideal for nightlife, and the beautiful castle where you can climb to the top and have lovely views of the coastline. Marbella, Porto Banus and Gibraltar are accessible.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 28 Feb 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
A 25% deposit will secure your booking together with completion of our booking form and agreement to our terms and conditions. The balance of 75% to be paid 8 weeks before commencement of your holiday. A breakage deposit of £250 is required 8 weeks before departure. This will be refunded to you withing 28 days provided that everything is left as you found it, in good working order and undamaged.
Changeover Day: Negotiable. But strictly Saturday during the school summer holidays
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on 10 sharing and we are open to negotiation at all times.
25% deposit is required to secure the booking. Remaining 75% plus refundable breakage deposit require 8 weekd before departure
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- city centre
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- roller blading
- ski lift pass
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- There are 4 bathrooms. The master bedroom has ensuite with magnificent circular sunken bath. Two other bedrooms have ensuite and the third bathroom is conveniently located. There is a cloakroom in the hall and an outside shower room for use by the pool.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The bedrooms and comfortable and well furnished. 3 have en suite bathrooms. There are two double beds and 6 single beds. Cot available at additional cost
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The specification of the villa is very high and the accommodation is stylish and comfortable, sleeping 10 people in 5 bedrooms. The 3 bathrooms and one separate W.C. are all decorated in the traditional Andalucian style. The spectacular large marble entrance leads into the lounge which is spacious, with log burner for chilly evenings, it is comfortable and tastefully decorated with all brand new furniture. There is a separate dining room with table and 6 chairs and a small breakfast table with 4 chairs. Outside of the well equipped and stylish kitchen in a large outdoor barbeque area with built in barbeque, outside sink and abundant work surfaces and furniture. There is a large dining table outside in this area. There is a large covered pergoda for your shade and comfort. At the front of the villa is sumptious outdoor rattan furniture where you can while away an afternoon eating a lazy lunch or just having a drink whilst admiring the garden and sea view. Outside: The villa is situated in magnificent, immaculate gardens, large private pool is situated. There are many patio areas and a covered pergola for shade and comfort. There are sun loungers and outside furniture. Utility Room: Washing machine, drying area, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, bath and hand towels are provided. A maid/cleaning service can be provided at an additional cost. Beach towels can be hired for a small fee. Cot and high chair available for a small fee. Other: The villa stands in immaculate well maintained gardens, with large hedges surrounding for your privacy and security. The large private pool is solar heated for use in both winter and summer. Ideal also for those chilly sunny spring days.