Villa in Club Patara, Kalkan, Turkey - The Villa Is In An Extremely Peaceful, Traffic Free Position Amongst Beautiful, Mature Gardens.
This 3 bedroomed villa is located in the heart of the exclusive Club Patara resort in Kalkan. The views from the villa are truly breathtaking and second to none. Nestling to the hillside the resort has a relaxing laid back feel yet has so much in the way of facilities to offer it's guests. It boasts 4 swimming pools; a 0large family pool, an adult only pool, an indoor pool and another outdoor pool with a slide to keep the children amused, a health spa with Turkish bath, sauna and gym, restaurants, cafes and bars, tennis courts and a mini market. The architecture of the resort won world wide acclaim and its mature gardens with an abundance of bougainville adds to the overall charm of the resort. In addition the sea around the beach platforms at Club Patara are fantastically clear, so much so that it has been awarded the prestigious Blue Flag Status.
Kalkan and its environs also offers so much to its visitor from very fine dining, wonderful boat trips to historic sites.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
All watersports including diving and boat rental can be arranged prior to departure please email us for further details.
Club Patara boasts its very own beach club with a restaurant and snackbar so you could easily spend the whole day there. Both Kaputas beach and Patara beach are also within easy reach of Kalkan by either Dolmus or car, both of them are worth the visit. Whilst Patara boasts 18km of unspoilt sand Kaputas is a small cove like beach at the bottom of a ravine. Kalkan itself has a pebble beach.
Dalaman airport is the nearest airport approx. 125 km or an hour and half from Kalkan. Antalya is also a viable option approx 210 or 3 hours from Kalkan. Direct flights from most UK airports are available into both of the above. Transfers from both of these airports is usually done by private taxi or mini bus. We can arrange transfers for you at very competitive prices.
Kalkan village centre, 3 mins by car, 15 mins walk.
Kalkan is situated on the SW of the med and nestles at the foot of the taurus mountains. Kalkan and it's environs provide an ideal location for the most perfect holiday, it combines a great base to explore the surrounding area steeped in ancient history and natural beauty with excellent activities and amenities on offer in the town itself. The region is sitting on the ground of ancient Lycia and there is evidence of this everywhere, a whole host of Lycian sites can be reached within the hour from kalkan.
Kalkan itself epitomises everything that a traditional fishing village could possibly be with the added extra of a certain ambience and magical charm. For the holiday maker it is all about relaxing by the pool or heading off to one of the many sights and activities the area has to offer or, of course enjoying the beautiful waters of Kalkan bay. Many options for enjoying it abound, from one of the many beach clubs to the town beach. For the more active a whole host of watersports are on offer. Blue Marlin Water sports in the harbour is a water sports heaven with waterskiing, wakeboarding, jet skiing, inflatable rides all on offer, they also provide a boat hire service and speed boat trips 2 ideal ways of exploring the whole bay.
By night Kalkan comes into her own and transforms into a hub bub of relaxing sophistication. A choice of many restaurants with superb dining are a major attraction and great pleasure. Later in the evening a stroll around the cobbled streets leading down to the harbour to browse in the boutiques or have a nightcap in one of the bars is a delightful way to end the day.
Kalkan is an extremely family friendly village and the restaurants and bars are more than welcoming to people of all ages. Kalkan has a handful of banks and ATMs as well as supermarkets and butchers. There is a weekly market where local produce such as fruit and veg and cheeses can be bought. Taxis are readily available.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A non refundable deposit is required on booking. The balance to be paid 6 weeks prior to departure together with a damage deposit. This will be returned after satisfactory check out.
We have a flexible changeover day policy.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Ensuite to bedroom 1 with shower over bath. Family bathroom accommodating the 2 twin rooms with shower over bath. WC and hand basin downstairs for the living areas.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Double ensuite with sea views. Bedroom 2 Twin with sea views. Bedroom 3 Twin with sea views.
- Notes on accommodation: A complimentary welcome hamper is provided. Car hire and transfers can be arranged through a reputable company and boat hire can also be arranged as a package with the house. Boat rental is a great way to explore the bay or as an alternative means of getting into Kalkan. An informal welcome chat can be arranged with the managers if required, they live permanently in Kalkan and are therefore available on request for any queries you may have. Outside: The villa enjoys the most wonderful, private terrace, this area of the villa is definitely one of the focal point of the villa and takes in the most amazing views. It is extremely well equipped for relaxing on with tables, chairs as well as sun beds. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen are included in the price and there will be a mid stay clean for 2 week bookings. Other: It would be remiss of us not to mention the most wonderful terrace here, the terrace is definitely the focal point of the villa and takes in the most amazing views. It is extremely well equipped for relaxing on with tables, chairs as well as sun beds.