Villa in Pedreguer, Denia, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Tranquil - Away From The Madding Crowd - Desirable Residential Location
High on Monte Pedreguer this luxury mountainside villa with stunning sea views is truly a 'stylish nest', less than 1 hours drive from Alicante or Valencia airports. Deliberately chosen for peace and quiet but only a 15 minute drive from the delightful towns and World Health acclaimed Blue Flag beaches of Javea and Denia. The pool terrace with totally unique covered BBQ / kitchen / bar area is a special feature of this villa. The poolside 'naya' is fully equipped with all you need to keep the wine and beers cold and the enjoyment hot! An outdoor hot tub / spa is under a bamboo roof. Internet access is available - use your laptop at the Villa. (printer provided) In 2014 we installed a heater for the pool. This can be requested (at an extra cost) - please ask for details if you are interested. 2015 we replaced the gas BBQ for a wonderful (easy to clean) PLANCHA. These are very popular in Spain particularly in the high class restaurants... You can cook everything on this wonderful hot plate and if the weather is good - you will never wish to cook inside again! The gas is FREE of charge. 2016 we replaced the air conditioning units, The terraces and the mountainside garden are delightful and you may help yourself to any fruits that may be in season when you visit. There is plenty of off-road parking on a spacious private drive.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live with my husband in Hollywood, Worcestershire.
We are kept busy working within our own specialist dental training and supplies company which we set up in 2010. Between us we have 5 grown up children and 5 adorable grandchildren ranging from 2 - 20 years old
We know you will love our Spanish house. We have tried to think of all the little extras which make a house into a home. Year on year we make improvements so even if you have been before you will still find surprises added! We are happy for you to use all our luxury items in and around the house + a Canon printer to link with your computer. We have the best, most efficient and friendly Management team who like ourselves, want you to enjoy a hassle free stay. Nothing is too much trouble and between us all we endeavour to give you a stress free and memorable holiday (for all the good reasons!) The standard is no less than we would expect and more ... 'simply the best'!
Guestbook comments from the manager
“This is the second year we have stayed at this villa and I have to say that it is exceptional. Well equipped with stunning views towards Denia and Javea and a fabulous pool and sunbathing area. Recommend it without hesitation.”
Dale Montgomery. Warwickshire.
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
What a wonderful villa this is. It really is a home from home with all the little touches you would expect in villa being used by a family. From the start to the finish this villa was amazing and both the owners and the team from Totalcare were extremely helpful. thank you for such a memorable holiday.
Stayed here for a week in September 2015 and can't fault it. The heated pool and the outside bar and cooking area are a massive plus. Inside, the villa is very well appointed and the penthouse bedroom is lovely. Heather gave us loads of useful info before we went and the team in spain were also very helpful. We would def go back.
Beautiful villa in breathtaking setting
We were just blown away by this villa - no strangers to ownersdirect properties, I have to say this was the best we have stayed in. The owners have clearly gone out of their way to ensure that every home comfort is taken care of and we were most impressed by the standard of cleanliness and quality of the furnishings. The outside kitchen, bar, pool and jacuzzi just made the holiday feel really luxurious, and when you add the fact that the location, high on Monte Pedregeur with a sea view, the evenings spent sipping cocktails on the terrace watching the sun set behind the surrounding hills just made this holiday completely magical. If you are considering booking this villa, do it now, you won't regret it.
From the Owner
“Tranquil, beautiful mountain scenery, great mountain walks. Falcon's Nest on Monte Pedreguer is not far from the coast but deliberately chosen for peace away from the noisy coastal crowds! Only 15-20 minutes from Javea and Denia but wonderful to escape back to this peaceful healthy environment. Views are spectacular because we are elevated. Watch the falcons and swallows dipping between the mountains opposite the villa... sheer bliss!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Wonderful location for mountain walking - beautiful scenery and interesting terrain.
15-20 minutes to Beautiful beaches and lovely eclectic mix of bars/restaurants. 10 minutes from huge shopping complex (La Portel - Eroski Centre). Nearby Ondara also good for shops and bars, on the way to La Portel (Eroski) centre.
Plenty of restaurants within 5 minute drive.
Alicante in the South - 50 minutes drive
Valencia in the North - 50 minutes drive
1 km to nearest town - Pedreguer. 10 minute drive to shopping centre with cinema and cafes, huge supermarket and eclectic mix of good shops.
Restaurant / bar / entertainment at bottom of the mountain - 2 minutes by car.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
25% deposit required with booking . Balance 8 weeks prior to the holiday with a refundable key loss/damages deposit.
High season changeover day - Saturday. Other times flexible.
Notes on prices:
Deposit of 25% with booking - balance plus refundable damages 8 weeks prior to holiday start date
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The hot tub - especially welcome in the evenings under the stars. In the lower season you can request for the pool to be heated (sorry we have to charge for this luxury) so you can swim in comfort every day. Pesky Mozzies are rarely to be seen on 'our' mountain which is a great relief. Who needs to be 'eaten alive' and have their holiday ruined by insect bites”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 240 m²
- Main bathroom - entry level - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Master suite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Poolside changing room - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Outdoor Shower, Great addition on Pool level. Baby changing facility
- Lovely bathroom with bath and shower for twin rooms. En suite shower room with Master bedroom. Walk in Shower and toilet room + baby changing on bottom pool terrace level (added in 2012)
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Master bedroom with ensuite and dressing area. Sun terrace
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, The twin rooms can have travel cot added by request.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Travel cot can be added in here- by request
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Dressing room. Panoramic views across mountains to the sea. Z bed extra if necessary will fit in here. Two pretty twin bedrooms on the entry level. Ait conditioning and ceiling fan.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Modern build Villa with attractive tower design, on a lovely urbanisation. Beautifully created garden areas. In 2012 - on the pool / spa pool terrace level, we have added a superb changing room with walk-in shower and separate lavatory / baby changing room. A professional baby station facility has been added here to ensure you and your little ones have a stress free time at Falcon's Nest. This is not a typical 'rental home' It has been created for the owners home comforts and is definitely not just 'functional'! It gives the owners great pleasure to think that you are enjoying your holiday here because (hopefully) they have thought about all your needs. Falcon's Nest has arguably the best Management company (TotalCare) on the Costa Blanca. The team are always on hand to ensure that your holiday is the very best it can be. Any problems that may occur are dealt with swiftly and professionally. The best house deserves the best Management and 'Total care' will never disappoint. Outside: Swimming pool 8 x 4 m - private. Option for heated pool - call owners for information. Hot tub on private side terrace. Lower mountain garden with fruit trees... help yourselves to the fruit in season... figs lemons pomegranites. Mozzies (in particular) and other insects are rarely seen at this property. Super new walk-in shower / baby changing facilities / changing room - all on pool level. 'Luxury all the way' Utility Room: Part of the kitchen.. granite worktops abound. Home from home utensils. Electric mixers, juicer, smoothie etc etc. Large fridge/freezer and washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels included. Beach towels on request - small extra laundering charge. Extra maid service can be provided if desired - book with Management and pay them direct. Shopping can be brought in for your (late) arrival. Pay Management. Other: Hallway - huge oak bookcase with around 200 books, 100 DVDs and cookery / information books, maps. Computer workstation and printer for your use. Bring laptop, Unusually, the villa has a large drive for plenty of off-road parking. Baby facilities.