Mas Within Walking distance of the Beach in Canet-en-Roussillon, Perpignan, Pyrenees Orientales - Peaceful Location Yet Under A Mile To The Beach
Mas Les Cassettes is the perfect entertaining house! The vaulted living room (5x6m) which retains its original wooden beams opens via a bar onto the spacious kitchen (5x4.5m) and the dining hall, which at 26m long means there's always enough space for kids to run! More importantly though is the outside. Three sets of double doors in the dining hall open onto the private terraces which then lead onto the lush green lawn. Our own water supply enables the upkeep of lawn and fruit trees and of course the stunning lauriers with their colourful flowers. A raised deck enables peaceful outside dining and bird watching - flamingos flying over if you're lucky! The pool area is a real sun trap, but if you prefer a dip in the Med or a piece of beach-front action, Canet Plage with its vibrant nightlife is less than a mile away.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Professionally coached tennis lessons are available at certain times of the year (please enquire for the next sessions). Tours of local vineyards, including fun harvest time work placements can also be arranged.
You can easily walk to Canet plage with its beautiful long sandy beaches which are under a mile away. The beach stretches for a few kms so there is always a spot to be found. A seafront boardwalk provides lovely walking off the sand and if you want a longer hike or cycle you can continue along the coast to neighbouring St Cyprien.
Perpignan airport is about 15 minutes drive. For more flight options, Carcassonne, Beziers and Spain's Gerona are all about an hour's drive. Further afield, the bigger hubs of Toulouse, Montpellier and Barcelona are all about 2 hour's drive.
Canet Plage with it beach, shops, restaurants and bars is under a mile away, Canet's medieval centre is a couple of kms and the vibrant city of Perpignan is about 15 minutes drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To secure the reservation we request 50% of the rental be transferred to our UK bank account. The balance is then due a month before you arrive. A £200 deposit is due to cover any breakages.
Saturday changeover day. Arrival after 1600, departure by 1000.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom 1 has a beautiful free-standing bateau bath. Bedroom 2 has an en-suite with large shower, sink and toilet. The newly renovated family bathroom has a bath, large shower and sink and there are two separate cloakrooms each with a toilet and sink.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size four poster bed and bateau bath. Bedroom 2 with king size bed and en-suite. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with single bed and optional extra bed. Bedroom 5 with single bed and optional extra bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Suitable for children as pool is in separate enclosed area and no cars are allowed in the large garden. The property is entered through a gate, which leads onto a 500metre private road which wends it's way up to the property's private parking area and the property itself. Outside: Off the dining area double doors lead to two patios, one a sun trap, the other with a large area shaded by a beautiful peppercorn tree. There is a Weber BBQ, large mosaic dining table with 8 chairs, another mosaic table with 4 chairs and an outside sofa. Off the kitchen, double doors lead to a large raised deck with views of the nature reserve. The deck's dining area has a table with 6 chairs and the lounge area has a sofa and chairs. The communal gardens have plenty of activities for big and little kids! Basketball, football, table tennis, boule pitch, swings, slide and climbing frame and of the course the swimming pool which is deep enough for kids to jump in and even adults can do a shallow dive. The pool is shared between the house and two smaller gites, but there are plenty of poolside sunloungers and brolleys and there is an outside lounge area beside the pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are included. Other: The 26m long dining hall opens off the lounge and kitchen & there is an oak table with 8 chairs.