Apartment in La Tzoumaz, Verbier, Valais, Switzerland - Luxury Ski Apartment - Direct Access To Slopes, Family Friendly, Sleeps 8
Apartment Vanessa is a luxury 3 bedroomed apartment. Located in the village of La Tzoumaz at an altitude of 1500 m. It is within walking distance of most amenities and has direct access to Verbier and the entire 4 Vallées ski area. There are 400 km of piste and 100 lifts in the area. The apartment provides high quality living space, having a living area which opens on to a large corner balcony with spectacular views across the Sion Valley and snow capped mountains beyond. The apartment is furnished throughout to a high standard and has a comfortable lounge area with log burning fireplace and full TV/sound system. The apartment has the benefit of basement parking space and lift access. A special feature is the funicular lift that provides direct access from the basement onto the ski slopes in addition to the main rapid.
About the Owner
About Paul Mitchell
Jointly owned by two keen skiers and used by our families on a regular basis. We are both professionals in the construction industry and see La Tzoumaz as an up and coming resort.
Paul Mitchell purchased this apartment in 2008
Why Paul Mitchell chose 4 Valleys
Family runs and non-extreme off-piste and 10 minutes from the amazing potential of Verbier and Chamonix within the hour.
From the Owner
“Family runs and non-extreme off-piste and 10 minutes from the amazing potential of Verbier and Chamonix within the hour.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Please ask for details on mountain biking, fishing, paragliding, horse riding, wine tasting and local places of interest.
La Tzoumaz is about 10 hours from Calais by car. Geneva airport is 90 minutes. Transfer can be arranged on request. Train connection is also available from Geneva aireport with local transfer from the station at Riddes or Martigny. Milan is 2hrs from Sion and 3.5 hours by car.
La Tzoumaz is 15 mins from the main (E62) Autoroute, from there it is 15 mins to Martigny, 15 mins to Sion and 90 minutes to Geneva.
Next to the main lift is the swimming pool, 2 bars, a bakery, Tourist Information Office and the Tzoumaz Kids Club. The main willage is a further 200m below where you can find ski-rental, newsagent, well stocked supermarket with butchery and bakery, several bars and restaurants plus a cash machine. In the summer Verbier is only 20 mins away via the summer road and in the valley local produce is avaialable direct from the growers. This area of Switzerland produces some wonderful wines and it is a great place from which tour the vinyards. Thermal baths at Saillon are only 20 mins from the chalet and are a treat winter and summer. In summer they have a water slide and a large grass area with trampolines and games. In the summer there are more than 400km of walks, numerous mountain bike descents, Arapaho scooter runs, hanging pathway in the forest and hang gliding.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit of 25% is required to secure your booking. The balance of the rental plus a security deposit of 300 Euros is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Christmas week can be extended on request. All normal bookings are Saturday to Saturday (we can be flexible off-peak).
Notes on prices:
Prices are for single weeks - 25% reduction for each additional week
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Bath/shower, WC & basin Bathroom 2 - Shower, WC & basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1 & 2 - Sapcious with twin beds which can be made up as a kingsize double. Bedroom 3 - Spacious with balcony with twin beds which can be made up as a kingsize double. All bedrooms have ample storage and hanging space.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: La Tzoumaz has a childcare facility for 2-6yrs, Mon-Sat 8:00am - 5:00pm. The chalet is heated by underfloor heating throughout. Outside: The large balcony catches the morning sun. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linens, towels and final clean are included. A mid-week clean is available at an extra charge. No smoking or shoes in the apartment. Please clean out the fireplace and leave the apartment reasonalby clean and free of rubbish. Other: Ski and boot storage is provided adjacent to the access to the funicular lift.