House in Fish Hoek, False Bay Coast, Cape Town, South Africa - Holiday Accommodation In Central Secluded Location
This is an ideal self catering family holiday home with a large pool and an all weather covered terrace overlooking the garden and pool, that is totally geared for outdoor living. The Main house sleeps 6 and there is another fully equiped pool cottage for 2 persons with own entrance, kitchen and bathroom. It is centrally located for local facilities, the Wine Route, Cape Town, V & A Waterfront, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, penguins at Boulders Beach, and animals at Cape Point etc.
About the Owner
Currently living in the UK with my partner who is an artist, my career has been in design, indoors and outdoors. Over the last ten years we have refurbished the property, and hope that our expertise has created a welcoming and pleasing ambiance for all of our guests to enjoy and appreciate.
From the Owner
“After a long family association in this area I first came to Fish Hoek about 15 years ago and immediately fell in love with the place. I knew that one day I would buy a property on this beautiful peninsula. There are fantastic beaches, awesome mountains, breathtaking views, wineries and Nature Reserves in abundance. A strong pull to South Africa was the fact that the seasons are opposite to the UK and if we desire we can have sun all year round.”
Activity and Interests
Clovelley Beach, 7 minutes walk
Simon's Town, 10 minutes drive
Boulders Beach, (penguins) 10 minutes drive
Kalk Bay beach, 5 minutes drive
Muizenberg Beach, 15 minutes drive
St James Beach, 10 minutes drive
Cape Town, 40 minutes drive
Cape Point, 40 minutes drive
Only 40 minutes drive from Cape Town Internation Airport.
Hire car recommended to explore the beautiful beaches and wineries as local transport is limited.
A short walk of 5 minutes walk to most high street shops and restaurants. Most important places of interest in the area can be reached by car within 60-90 minutes, such as Gordon Bay or Hermanus.
There are many restaurants and shopping facilities, banks etc. within a very short distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Arrival time 2.00pm
Departure time 10.00 am
50% of rental amount on reservation and 50% 1 month before arrival.
Payment by Bank transfer.
Changeover days are flexible and also arrival times can be suited to your flight times.
Notes on prices:
Prices for the property are per night in GBP.
The property is available for smaller groups and Rates depend on numbers occupying.
Prices are from £75.00 - £200.00
1 Bedroom (main cottage) double bed £100
2 Bedrooms (main Cottage) double bed £125
3 Bedrooms (main cottage) double bed £165
4 Bedrooms (full property) £200
Bedrooms not required will be unavailable
All of the outdoor facilities are available for your personal use
Please email for a personal quotation
Manager's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The property is in the heart of the town, just minutes away from all amenities. A car is not always needed, except for longer journeys along the coastline. The illuminated gardens and pool, covered terrace, with sofa, chairs and table to seat twelve are a welcoming delight after a busy day sightseeing. Evening swimming, wining and dining are a must at this property.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 large family bathroom with double shower, WC and washbasin. 1 Guest toilet. 1 bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin, in pool cottage annexe.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, French doors to terrace, and TV. Bedroom 2 with double bed and washbasin. Bedroom 3 with single beds. Bedroom 4 with a double bed (in pool cottage annexe) and TV.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Private automated gates to driveway with parking for three cars. The house is a very safe property with an alarm system, and security grills to doors and windows, as well as a connection to an external security organisation. Outside: Large well stocked and managed gardens to the front and side of the property include an attractive African pole pergola over a sitting area, access is through French doors from the kitchen/dining room. The side herb garden also includes an outdoor clothes drying area/facility. The rear pool/garden area is fully tiled, with ornate fencing and garden features such as African masks and artwork. There is sufficient garden furniture, sun lounges and umbrellas for visiting guests. The garden has its own lighting which is automatically timed. The large private and secluded swimming pool is fully automated in terms of hygiene and cleanliness and can be illuminated when required. A pool attendant will call weekly for servicing. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house is managed by our local agent, who personally supervises the welcoming and receiving of our guests. Linen and towels, excluding beach towels, are provided weekly. Full or partial maid service can be available at an extra cost. Other: The covered terrace adjacent to the pool is fully furnished with a sofa, chairs and large dining table with benches that will adequately seat 8 - 10 persons. It is furnished with pictures and African artifacts and can be fully enclosed with roller blinds.