Villa in Peyia, Paphos, Coral Bay, Cyprus - Sleeping 6 (2 Double,1 Twin)Open Plan Lounge,Large Garden&Patio Area
Ellison villa bungalow is probably one of the best locations in coral bay for accessability to all your holiday needs whilst giving you privacy in its large beautiful mature garden, which has many great features including pool waterfall, with a choice of covered areas and grass or patio lounge areas. a few minutes walk to the shops and restaurants of coral bay. With its choice of golden beaches only 5 minutes walk away. Villa ellison is ideal for disabled guests as it is all on ground level for easy access.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Scuba diving in the crystal clear waters. Trekking in the Troodos Mountains, shopping in Nicosia, numerous historical sites, the birthplace of Aphrodite, Off Roading, karting, water sports, horse riding, it's all here! and with an estimated 340 days of sunshine a year... any time is a good time to visit
five minutes walk to carol bays golden beaches and five minutes away from the shops and restaurants,.
close by are bus stops which have regular routes to all locations
Airport transfer is approximately 30/40 minutes depending on the time of day/night
Peyia village with its quaint streets, local tavernas and general shopping is just a few minutes drive. Lots of people walk to and from the village every day for shopping or a meal in the evenings.
The Akamas Peninsula only 5 minutes drive away. Paphos Harbour is 15 minutes drive
Both Coral Bay and Peyia village have full bank and shopping facilities. Car, bike & off road buggies can be hired in Coral Bay. Buses, tours and taxis are readily available at very lows costs.
There is a horse riding stables, Donkey Sanctuary, Bird Park, Reptile Park, Turtle Beach all within a few minutes travelling.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Dec 16 - 23 Dec 16
1 Dec 2016 - 23 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
24 Dec 16 - 8 Jan 16
24 Dec 2016 - 8 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking options can be held for three days.
After which a 25% non refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
Full payment is required 8 weeks prior to departure.
Full booking information and conditions are available upon request.
A £100 security deposit will be required & returned to you within 7 days of your arrival back in the UK providing no breakages have be made
Clients are required to vacate the property by 11.00am on their changeover day unless prior arrangements have been made. Arrival time is 15.00hrs unless prior arrangement has been made.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week and in UK Pounds. Long term winter lets available at fantastic prices.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms both with bath, shower, toilet and wash basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: bedroom 1 double bed bedroom 2 double bed bedroom 3 twin beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: INTERNET AND UK TV CAN BE PROVIDED FOR A SMALL EXTRA FEE Cots and baby chairs can be arranged for a small fee. All rooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans for extra comfort. All windows and patio doors have louvered shutters. A security alarm is fitted to the property. Outside: Medium sized kidney shaped pool with dolphin mosiac and waterfall feature. grassed area, BBQ area, covered area, seating area, sunbathing area, dining area. all set set in stunning mature gardens Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are provided (not beach towels). A mid-stay linen change can be provided for a small cost of £50. (Please notify at time of booking).