Villa in Albufeira Town, Albufeira area, Central Algarve, Portugal - Situated Within Quinta Da Balaia Resort And Only 10 Mins Walk To Albufeira New Town!
Quinta da Balaia resort is just under 2 kms from picture postcard beaches and within walking distance to numerous shops, restaurants, bars etc. Within the complex, there is a restaurant, bar, communal pool, several all-weather tennis courts (two floodlit), and a mini market. Our villa, is luxuriously and lovingly furnished to the highest standard. UPSTAIRS..you have two en-suite double bedrooms, both with balconies and a single, furnished with (adult size) bunk-beds, suitable for both children and adults. On the GROUND FLOOR, you'll find a double/twin en-suite bedroom, a guest WC, a fab sun-room - The sun room has two fold-out chest beds and has a gaming flat screen with PS2 (great for younger guests) and Kitchen, dining and sitting rooms. The sitting room has three sets of glass sliding doors opening onto the garden and pool. Leather Italian sofas, 42" flat screen TV, surround sound DVD. Dual air-con, fireplace, and a couple of easy chairs. The Kitchen, is equipped with all you should need ( and more).
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(4 traveller reviews)
Top quality Villa, inside and out.
We have just returned from a sixteen night stay in this wonderful Villa. It was really comfortable and extremely well equipped. The pool is great and was thoroughly enjoyed by us all. I would very happily recommend this property to my friends without any qualms. Trevor was a superb host who could not have done more to make our stay more comfortable. He kindly showed us around another property he has in the Old Town. It's absolutely fantastic and has made us decide to have a duel destination break with them next year. Rachel and Trevor have been great throughout the booking process. They booked multiple transfers for us and our guests. Altogether a most comfortable and relaxing break was had by all. We will definitely be returning.
Amazing, everything you could ever need or want, so well equipped and so well located.
Beautiful villa, stunning pool, family fo 6 adults 3 children and catered for each and everyone of us.
Trevor and Rachel are superb hosts, couldn't have made us more welcome.
Highly recommend. So sad to leave.
We were a party of 5 adults and two small children, 20 months and 4 months
If you are looking for a villa for a family or a couples holiday this is perfect.
Set in a quiet estate within about 20 minutes walking distance to a 5 star beach, on site shop (lovely bakery), walking distance to some lovely restaurants and a 2 minute taxi ride to the new town €3.50 or 5 minutes, €5.50 to the old town (use the taxi number ken gives you he is lovely and know all the good places to eat)
The villa is beautiful and the pictures do not do it justice, it is large and everything is immaculate, and well looked after. The pool area again is immaculate, beautifully maintained and very child friendly, is not over looked and has 8 sun loungers, inflatables and bat and ball games. You also have sun in the garden from morning until night.
When we were booking we were asked what we would need and Rachel and Trevor made sure everything was there on arrival including high chairs, buggys, monitors, travel cots and should we have any problems ken and his wife (they looks after the villas) were on hand for anything we needed. We even arrived to a fridge of basics including beet and wine!!
An extremely enjoyable week away with my family, highly recommended!!
P.s let Rachel book the transfers they were cheaper than other companies, were very punctual
Activity and Interests
The nearest beach is Santa Eulalia and is stunning, soft sandy beach. It would be about a 15 min walk or a 3 min drive away. And, 8 min drive to Fisherman's beach.
Faro airport is 35 min drive (32 kms).
Private airport transfers can be arranged.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Flexible, arrival anytime after 3.00pm. Departure by 10.30am.
Notes on prices:
Christmas, New Year and Easter - Mid season rates apply.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to Bedroom 1: Jacuzzi bath, shower unit, wash hand basin, wc. En-suite to Bedroom 2: Shower unit, wash hand basin, wc. En-suite to Bedroom 3: Shower unit, wash hand basin, wc. Ground Floor: Guest wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3+1 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony overlooks pool, air-con, TV & DVD. Bedroom 2:Twin/Double, en-suite, small balcony overlooks front garden,air-con Bedroom 3: Ground Floor: Twin/Double, en-suite, air-con. Bedroom 4: 1 set of Bunk beds.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Lovely gardens with fruit trees, cactus rockery and palm trees. The pool - can be heated - is all one depth so, it's a lot safer and perfect for vollyball (we have the net!). There is a poolside shower, 8 sun loungers, parosols, BBQ, large dining table and chairs plus, a couple of small lounge table and chair sets - one to the front garden and one on the side patio. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and Bath Towels included. Mid-week towel change. Weekly Clean.