Relax With The Panoramic View Of The Ocean From Sunrise To Sunset!
Spacious and airy 2 bedroom/ 2 bath holiday apartments, recently renovated and upgraded with designer kitchen, large living area and full balcony overlooking the ocean. Condo is equipped with free WiFi internet access and cable television. Mistle Cove has its own pool and lounge area, surrounded by manicured gardens. It has private access to a secluded beach area, which is ideal for snorkelling, turtle-spotting or just relaxing under the Caribbean sun. These apartments are located on the St Lawrence Gap, an area renown for its restaurants and Bajan culture.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
My husband and I have been coming to the south coast of Barbados for over 25 years where we have enjoyed the pleasure of all this beautiful island has to offer. We found a wonderful sense of inclusion on the island and tourists can join with Bajans to enjoy many activities...swimming, sailing, dancing, chatting, playing bridge, golfing, watching polo, rally racing etc. Our entire family, from our grandchildren to us, have embraced the island and are pleased to call it our second home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"A home away from home!"
"Mistle Cove, the Barbados hidden gem"
"Best holiday ever!"
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
We were referred to this property by good friends of ours, and upon our arrival, we were floored. It was above and beyond what we expected. Up to date, clean, spacious, private, and beautiful. From the wonderful apartment to the secluded beach, everything was perfect. Incredible restaurants (foodies will not have the time to explore it all), bars and night life, all within a few minutes walk. Being in the middle of the St. Lawrence Gap we found no need to travel far for a good time, or a quiet stroll. I would HIGHLY recommend this apartment.
Absolutely Perfect! Loved our Stay!
Just a wonderful place to stay. We are a family of five with older teens and the condo gave them the perfect space to feel like a beautiful home away from home. This unit is absolutely luxurious and the balcony is huge, providing a perfecta view of private beach and pool. Orissa was wonderful and met us on arrival to help us get familiar with condo and facility, Thanks Orissa. Barbados is beautiful and we hit it right as far as timing and staying in St Lawrence Gap. We did not rent a car and never needed it. Dover beach was heaven, some rougher surf which we prefer. Recommend Tiami Catamaran tour to swim with the sea turtles....unforgettable. Weather was perfect for our 5 day stay, only negative was that we couldn't stay longer! Next time 7 days or more! We will be back. Bravo
Absolutely perfect condo situated in the heart of St. Lawrence Gap. The beautiful ocean views from the bedroom and the terrace were truly breathtaking. The private pool area and sandy beachfront was the best of both worlds for sun worshippers. Fabulous restaurants and bars are outside your front doorway with enough choices to satisfy any foodie!
The unit was immaculately clean with all the amenities of home and plenty of space for couples or families. We highly recommend this property for your visit to the gorgeous island of Barbados. Thanks!!
Activity and Interests
- A five minute walk will take you to Dover Beach which is a popular large beach which offers ocean swimming for all levels. Lounge chairs can be rented on this beach and there are many beach bars to stop for lunch or drinks.
-Mistle Cove is situated on a secluded cove which is accessed by stairs out of the garden area.
-This is a popular beach for viewing turtle hatchings during the fall of the year.
-We are located within 20 minutes of Grantly Adams International airport.
-Authorized taxies are available as you leave the arrival area.
-Rental cars can also be picked up at the airport upon arrival
- St. Lawrence Gap is the heart of the entertainment area with many restaurants, bars, shops and night spots within easy walking distance.
- Bridgetown is located 20 minutes by car or bus from this area and the West Coast shopping area is approximately 45 minutes by car or bus.
- Our property is located near many shops, restaurants, supermarkets are approximately 15 minutes by car, sports bars, beach bars and night spots for entertainment.
- Upon request Manager will co-ordinating tours with pick up and delivery for catamaran day trips, Jeep safari trips, Harrison Cave Tours, Mount Gay Rum tours, garden tours, special events etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
16 Dec 2016 - 15 Apr 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
-To secure your booking a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining funds due 60 days prior to vacation.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Contact owner for flexible rates depending on time of year and length of stay. Also watch for "specials".
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Mistle Cove is a perfect fit as it is located within in easy walking distance to restaurants, shops and entertainment while offering a feeling of boutique living just steps away from all the action this tourist area has to offer. It is just a few hundred yards from Dover Beach which is a fabulous white sand gem that offers swimming for all levels. Mistle cove is sitting a small secluded beach which is spectacular for enjoying the sea while the waves roll in, the sun goes down and keeping an eye open for turtles who come ashore to lay their eggs. There is also a pool and private garden area for your relaxing pleasure.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- duty free shops
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- -Master bath has large oval tub, newly renovated walk-in shower and vanity unit -3 piece main bathroom with a walk-in shower -Hairdryers are available in both bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: -Master bedroom with full ocean view, with patio door to the balcony -Both bedrooms can be made into a full king-sized bed or 2 twin beds -Bedrooms have ample closet space, and are equipped with safes -A/C in both bedrooms
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Gated property. Small building size makes property feel like an exclusive boutique hotel. Outside: Mistle Cove has a pool and lounge area for guests (pool unsupervised). Private steps to secluded beach from pool area where you can sit for hours surrounding yourself with the sounds, smells and sights of the tropics! For your convenience there is an outdoor shower and foot bath. Utility Room: -Stackable washer and drier -Iron and ironing board -Storage for luggage Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: -Linens and all towels (including beach towels) provided -Weekly maid service, additional service can be provided at extra cost Other: -Spacious balcony promises to be the focal point of the apartment with its full dining area, twin lounges and spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea -Overlooks pool, gardens and ocean, with views that can include breath taking sunsets