Cottage in Mouilleron-en-Pareds, Vouvant, Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France - Peaceful Location, 2.5 Km From Nearest Village Of Mouilleron-en-pareds
Set in the heart of the Vendee, you can relax in the delightful house and garden. Or just 15 mins drive away is Mervent/Vouvant forest and lake, (cycling, horse riding, zoo, outdoor adventure park, tree-top climbing, canoeing and man-made beach). Just 30 mins to Puy du Fou, a fantastic attraction for all ages with amazing re-enactement shows including a full size Roman ampitheatre, Vikings, 40 hectares of gardens, re-created villages, animals and during the summer a spectacular evening show. Our local village Mouilleron-en-Pareds is the birthplace of two famous leaders - Jean Joseph-Marie de Lattre de Tassigny and WW1 prime minister Georges Clemenceu resulting in the village being of national interest and has a museum dedicated to both these men.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this lovely clean and spaceous house! Great patio and garden area; the kids loved it!
Thank you for sharing your lovely holiday home, well equipped and in such a beautiful location. The welcome pack was very much appreciated and the wine went down very well!
2 holidaymaker reviews
What a fantastic place to stay during our two week holiday. We were overjoyed at the size and condition of the place, as well as all the equipment in the house. We didn't need anything, everything has been allowed for, as well as a welcome pack which included tea, coffee and milk for when we arrived. The wine was a nice surprise as well. Set in beautiful surroundings, this was an ideal base for us to explore the region, with all the places we had planned to visit within easy reach. We enjoyed sitting in the garden taking it easy, as well as wondering through the woodland. An ideal place to stay and we will recommend it to family and friends. Thanks Dave and Jo
superbe maison de vacances
SUPERBE MAISON TRES ACCUEILLANTE
ON SE SENT CHEZ SOI CALME REPOS COMPLET
NOUS AVONS AIMES LE JARDIN AVEC TOYS LES JEUX EXTERIEURS A DISPOSITION
NOUS REVIENDRONS AVEC JOIE !!!!!!!!
Activity and Interests
An hour's drive away are the beautiful, sandy beaches of the Vendee coast - La Tranche Sur Mer, Les Sable d'Olonnes home of the Vendee globe yacht race and the Mediteranean like island of Ile de Re to name a few.
1 hour's drive to Nantes and La Rochelle airports;
3.5 hour's drive to St Malo ferry port, approx 5.5 hour's to Caen and Cherbourg.
TGV trains at Nantes easily connecting you to Paris and the rest of France.
The local village has bars, bakery, post office, a mini-market, bank with cash point and a pharmacy. As well as the mini-market there is a selection of supermarkets a short drive away at Chantonnay, La Chataigneraie and Fontenay Le Comte. More shops and restaurants are available at each of these towns.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please book by contacting the owner, who will send you a booking form which needs to be returned with a non-refundable deposit of £150. The balance should be paid 4 weeks before the arrival date.
Changeover day is Saturday from the beginning of April until the end of September. We can however be more flexible with long weekend breaks, short stays and winter bookings.
Notes on prices:
Can be flexible with long weekend, short stays and Winter bookings. Please contact owner for these prices.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs modern bathroom with bath/shower over, wc and basin. Ground floor modern shower-room with large shower, wc and basin.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs -Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds plus extra single, Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds, (tv/video). Plenty of room if you wish to bring your own travel cot. Ground Floor - Bedroom 4 with a double sofa bed.
- Outside: There is a large garden of 1.5 acres consisting of woodland (bluebells in the spring), fruit trees (peach, pear, apple and cherry...feel free to pick if ripe!) and grass areas big enough for lots of outdoor games and exploring. A large patio for relaxing and al fresco dining with patio table and chairs provided. There is an abundance of wildlife and birds of prey, we have even had deer, barn owls and stone martins in the garden. The garden is mainly enclosed and apart from the two neighbours is otherwise surrounded by farmland with great views. Ample parking available behind or next to the house. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer are situated in downstairs shower room. Ironing board and iron in kitchen. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, house towels and tea-towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels. The house will be cleaned prior to your arrival and following your departure. Other: Ground floor bedroom 4 can also be used as an extra sitting room. This room has CD player with ipod docking. An ideal extra space for children to have their own lounge.