Villa in Kissimmee, Florida, USA - Small Exclusive Development Close To Disney
The villa is no more than 20 minutes drive from all of the orlando attractions, water parks & entertainment, yet is placed in a tranquil woodland setting away from the hustle & bustle of orlando. It is an ideal destination for holidaymakers who want easy access to all that the orlando area has to offer, while also having a luxurious & peaceful home to return to in the evening. There has been no expense spared with this villa, comprising of 3 master suites, one with king bed, 2 with queen beds and 2 kids rooms, one with two sets of bunk beds and the other with twin beds. There is a fully equipped games room, lavishly furnished living spaces & peaceful sunbathing area by the uniquely styled pool & jacuzzi.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Executive Villa
Hi, my name is Lee Solway and I live in East Yorkshire, England with my wife Kerry and daughter Lauren. We love the Orlando area and everything it has to offer and after searching for years for a holiday home in Europe we decided to buy in Kissimmee and absolutley fell in love with this development - Calabria. As we only use the home several weeks per year we agreed it was too nice to simply sit there so we want to share it with other discerning clients who like something that extra bit special. We hope you enjoy our home in the sun as much as we do.
Executive Villa purchased this villa in 2011
(3 traveller reviews)
we have stayed in at least 30 villas in florida and had a lot of holidays ruined by badly described villas and lazy management companies, but this time every thing was superb, villa spotlessly clean with a superb pool and hot tub, we asked for the pool to be nice and warm on our arrival and it was for our entire stay, on our arrival the villa was a bit warm inside for us , we contacted david from the management co and to our amazement he came out at 8pm on a sunday night and reset the aircon more to our liking, we have paid substantially more for other homes in florida and this home would rate as one of the best in all respects, we would strongly recommend this property to anybody looking to have a great place to stay and relax in florida, thanks again david, superb.
Fab villa in a fab location
Sorry it's taken me 6 months to populate this review, we stayed at this villa for 3 weeks last summer. It was our fifth visit to Orlando although a first to this villa.
What you see and read about the villa in the listing is exactly what you get, we were fortunate to also get a few extras, which included a visit from the daily hedgehog & not so frequent armadillo.
Contact with villa owners was easy and they were pleased to answer any queries.
We experienced a few issues with the villa during our stay, but this just emphasised how good the management company were and issues were resolved very swiftly.
We struggled to find a Chinese takeaway that would deliver so I would recommend picking one up on the way home (only 5 mins away). There are loads of good restaurants nearby, you really are spoilt for choice.
Normally you would be at the disney parks easily within 20 mins, unfortunately during our stay there were roadworks which added another hour onto our journey, but I would expect they have gone now.
Supermarkets again are 5-10 mins away. The location of this villa really is ideal.
The four bedded bedroom was the main reason for booking this villa, as we had 3 boys that we didn't want to split up into separate rooms. The room layouts were ideal for us.
Cannot praise the villa enough, would not hesitate to recommend and I would return in a flash.
Activity and Interests
Nearest airport is Orlando International, Kissimmee Airport or Sanford
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£241|
£100 deposit per week due on booking, balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival. £200 security bond to be paid 8 weeks before arrival which will be refunded within 14 days of departure subject to a satisfactory check of the property.
Pool Heat is £95 per week (recommended from October through to March)
Arrival/Departure days as well as arrival and departure times can be flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with large walk in shower, en-suite to bedroom 2 with large walk in shower, en-suite to bedroom 3 with bath and shower over, bedrooms 4 and 5 share a bathroom with bath and shower over.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King size Bed, Bedroom 2 with Queen size bed, Bedroom 3 with Queen size bed, Bedroom 4 with 2 bunk beds, bedroom 5 with twin beds. Bedrooms 1,2&3 have a 32" LCD TV, bedrooms 4&5 have a 26" LCD TV & DVD player.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Strictly no smoking, no pets and no single sex groups. Outside: You can put your feet up and chill out in the wonderful pool area. There's an over sized pool, relaxing jacuzzi, several sun loungers and chairs, along with an outdoor dining area. There's even an outdoor 32" LCD TV to watch whilst chilling out. All of this whilst admiring the conservation area from this south facing pool area. Utility Room: There is an area within the garage used as a utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included and the property is cleaned before arrival, if you would like cleaning during your stay this can be arranged and the cost advised. Other: Dining area - where all the family and friends can gather together to share a meal at the end of the day in elegant surroundings. There is a modern dining table which will comfortably seat 6 people.