Villa in Varandas do Lago, Quinta do Lago/Vale do Lobo, Central Algarve Portugal - In Quiet Cul-de-sac, Short Distance To Sandy Beaches, Shops, Restaurants And Bars.
Sleeps 10-12. 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. Separate ground floor wc. This new spacious villa has been built on 3 floors and furnished to a high standard. All rooms have air conditioning, cable TV and free wifi access. The basement is equipped with utility room and games area with table tennis and table football. Outside has a terraced dining area, built in BBQ, a large pool (can be heated off season) with sun loungers to relax and soak up the Algarve sunshine. Pool can be fenced upon request. Completely enclosed garden, with electric gates to off road parking. The villa is located in the heart of the Ria Formosa nature reserve, surrounded by beautiful pine forests. A pleasant walk to the beach through the nature reserve and a short drive to restaurants and supermarkets. Famous golf courses in Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, horse riding stables and tennis courts are all easily reached. 10 minutes from Vilamoura Marina. Maid service is included 4 times a week. 20 minutes from faro airport.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Elaine Ellis
Having had many holidays in the area while our 3 sons were growing up, we decided to buy our own 'home from home' in the sunny Algarve. We enjoy the quiet and relaxed atmosphere but have the advantage of being near all the amenities to please our now grown up sons and little granddaughters.
Elaine Ellis purchased this villa in 2007
Why Elaine Ellis chose Loule region
There is an abundance of wonderful restaurants inland and on the beaches, equally the supermarkets are good and the weather is very conducive to BBQ's at all times of the day and night.
What makes this villa unique
Being within the famous Golden Triangle we have miles of sandy beaches and blue skies, with activities for all ages on the door step, but perhaps chilling on a sun bed by the pool sipping an ice cold glass of wine with a good book is all you need! Either way there is something for everyone here.
Minha casa é sue casa!
(1 traveller reviews)
We arrived quite late at night to the most welcoming sight. The villa looked glorious even under a night sky. When we walked in we were greeted with polished stone floors, incredibly attractive soft furnishings , all different in each bedroom! All the ensuite bathrooms tastefully tiled and spotlessly clean. As for the kitchen,it was wonderful to find everything we needed and again do beautifully decorated. The villa had a fabulous pool very clean and kept to a high standard. When we did venture out the villa is in a great position to restaurants, the beach and any nightlife. I will definitely be recommending this bills to my friends and can't wait to go back there myself!
From the Owner
“There is an abundance of wonderful restaurants inland and on the beaches, equally the supermarkets are good and the weather is very conducive to BBQ's at all times of the day and night.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a horse riding school a short distance away where courses can be organised for learners, to treks for advanced riders. There is also the famous vale do lobo tennis academy s short distance from the villa, where courses for adults and children are available for all standards.
The golden long sandy beaches are within 10 minutes walk or a few minutes by car. Most of the beaches in the area have restaurants with fresh fish and local Vinho Verde wine. Water sports in the summer are available along the beach. Boat trips in the Ria Formosa Natural Park gives you a marine wildlife experience.
Faro Airport is the nearest approx 15 minutes away. Easyjet, Ryanair, Monarch, british Airways are a few of many airlines flying to Faro from the UK. Car hire can be done at the airport, but better rates are found on the internet before you leave the UK.
Vale Do Lobo and Quinta Do Lago are only 5 minutes by car. Vilamoura Marina is approx 10 minutes away. Faro Airport is 15 minutes away by car, and Faro Town 20 minutes.
20 Minutes by car is Albufeira with a large shopping mall, and Zoomarine a few minutes further on, with dolphin shows, theme park and Cinema4D. Swimming with the dolphins is a lifetime experience, but has to be booked in advanced. Go Karting in Almancil (approx 5 minutes by car) is a famous Algarve attraction with fun for the whole family. For night life Vale Do Lobo and Vilamoura have bars, nightclubs and a casino. There are local markets in Loule and Quarteira approx 10 minutes by car. Locally there are many golf courses, tennis courts, riding school, and water sports. Nature walks are organised in Ria Formosa Natural Park.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
14 night minimum stay
for 14 nights
9 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please ask owner for availability. A Deposit of 25% is payable to reserve property, with the remaining 75% payable 3 weeks before arrival with a 500€ damage deposit, refundable.
Due to the many flights to and from the UK, changeover day can be flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices for the villa are per week and include maid service 4 times a week and air conditioning. A supplement of 100€ is charged for pool heating on request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Being within the famous Golden Triangle we have miles of sandy beaches and blue skies, with activities for all ages on the door step, but perhaps chilling on a sun bed by the pool sipping an ice cold glass of wine with a good book is all you need! Either way there is something for everyone here. Minha casa é sue casa!”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bathroom with separate shower room and toilet, jacuzzi bath. Bathroom 2, bath with shower. Bathroom 3, bath with shower. Bathroom 4, shower cubicle. All 4 with bidet and twin basins. Bathroom 5 with corner shower.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10-12 (5 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom, Queen size bed, chaise longue, large balcony, dressing area. Bed 2, double bed, balcony. Bed 3, twin beds. Bed 4 double bed, dressing area, patio doors to garden. Bedroom 5, twin beds and 1 double. All with fitted wardrobes, TV's.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Wifi internet broadband access, air-conditioning throughout, DVD/CD surround sound system, cable TV in each room, wood burner fire in lounge, built-in BBQ. For added safety and peace of mind the property has an alarm which is remotely connected to security firm and also electric shutters on all windows with central control on exit and entrance to villa. Outside: Remote controlled entrance security gate leading to sloped driveway for parking. Sun loungers around private pool (can be heated) with shower and removable mesh safety pool fencing. Exterior dining table and chairs under shaded terrace area. Built-in BBQ outside kitchen. Garden area to front and side of property. Utility Room: Utility cupboards with built in sink and washing machine/tumble dryer. Electric garage doors lead to wall mounted rotary washing line area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service is included, 4 days a week. All the linen, bath and pool towels etc. are supplied by us, linen changed weekly, towels changed twice a week. Beach towels are not supplied. Other: There is a central atrium feature in the property. Stairs from hall lead down to a bookcase with many books and into the basement which houses a table tennis table, table football and the utility area, a bed settee and access to 5th bedroom.