Villa in Kalkan, Antalya, Turkey - Quiet Location, 10 Minutes Walk To Kalkan Old Town
Our villa has two double bedrooms plus one twin (all en-suite). Each bedroom leads out to large balconies overlooking the bays and additionally the roof terrace has a shaded traditional ottoman seating area. The ground floor has a large fully fitted kitchen and 25ft sitting room both with access to the pool and patio.There is also a downstairs loo. Independent air conditioning is available in all rooms. Sun loungers, parasols, outdoor dining furniture and BBQ are provided. The villa is set in a quiet location within a small exclusive development of privately owned properties and benefits from the excellent services on site, including a member of staff to meet you and assist you during your stay. 24-hour security, maintenance and maid service (including linens) are also included. Parking is directly outside the villa.
Top Traveller Review
Amazing holiday in a beautiful villa!
Rachel and Dave
About the Owner
We live near Harrogate in North Yorkshire and have owned the Villa since 2004. The Villa is named after our children JAMes and ALIce (=JAMALI) and we holiday twice a year there. For us the combination of climate, food and scenery make Kalkan a fantastic Mediterranean experience.
We've sought to improve and update the Villa based on visitor feedback, and are especially proud of the number of citrus trees we managed to cultivate in the gardens around the property.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Some comments from the visitors book are listed below, but we've rented the Villa out for 7 years now and always get positive feedback and repeat bookings:-
"We have had another great holiday in Jamali villa, thank you"
"Loved the restaurants and Jamali; the villa is really luxurious, we don't want to go home" Erin and Chris
"Thank you to all the staff who have been so helpful. We love the pretty garden and pots round your villa and would like to come back" Trish and James
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Amazing holiday in a beautiful villa!
Jamali was the perfect villa with absolutely breathtaking views. The villa is extremely spacious and has everything that you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay. The choice of outdoor seating is great and ottoman on the top terrace was the was a particular favourite to relax on. Rachel and Dave were extremely helpful - we will definitely return and would highly recommend! Thank you so much for such an amazing stay.
Fantastic Holiday at Villa Jamali
Just returned from a 2 week stay at Villa Jamali. We had a wonderful holiday in Kalkan and the villa was a perfect choice. As a family of 6 we found the villa extremely spacious, comfortable and we really took to the charm and character of the villa. The patio areas were wonderful, the top one home to a bar and Turkish Ottoman. We found the owners, Rachel and Dave very helpful and very keen for you to enjoy their home. Both the villa and Kalkan are highly recommended.
Absolutely Fantastic Villa!
Villa Jamali is the perfect place to stay if you are a group of friends or a family as we were. The villa is brilliantly situated near to Kalkan and has fabulous views of the bay and mountains. It's pool (very important!) is lovely and there is a choice of outside spaces to relax in, including two ottoman seating areas, one on the roof with a bar area as well! The inside of the villa is just as lovely, with large well equipped rooms, a gorgeous and comfortable living area and very good (and almost silent) air conditioning....I have to add that the DVD collection (for all ages) was fantastic, so no need to bring any of your own! We loved this villa, as my daughter recorded in the visitor book, it was actually 10/10 rather than 5/5!! Book it for the perfect stay in beautiful Kalkan.
Fantastic holiday.... Again!!!
Another wonderful stay at villa Jamali. It really is a wonderful, peaceful oasis. The rooms are beautiful, the pool is fantastic and the walk into Kalkan is steep but worthwhile. The addition of the bar area on the top balcony is a fantastic touch! Thank you again!
What a wonderful villa and a wonderful holiday. We had an amazing time and thoroughly enjoyed our 2 week stay. The staff were all exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly, and the villa was the perfect retreat for us all after a walk into Kalkan itself.
We would recommend this villa without hesitation. It was truly a wonderful stay.
From the Owner
“We fell in love with Kalkan following a holiday there nearly 10 years ago. The mountain backdrop and the picturesque bays are simply stunning and this area of the Med hasn't been blighted by the over-development seen at other resorts. We purchased Jamali Villa from new and chose the plot as it affords great views over both Kalamar and Kalkan Bays.”
Activity and Interests
It's a 15 walk to Kalkan Beach near the Old Town but note that this is pebbly. Alternatively jump on a bus or taxi (15min) to Patara Beach which is a spectacular turtle nesting site with miles of soft sand.
Nearest airport is Dalaman and transfer times are ~90 minutes. Hiring a car is not essential as there are plenty of taxis or organised trips/excursions available.
Kalkan has many excellent roof top restaurants and interesting jewelry/leather shops. There are banks/ATMs and a few grocers/butchers/small supermarkets. There are there are numerous well preserved archelogical sites within a 30 min drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required, with the balance payable no later than 8 weeks prior to departure. A security deposit of £150 is required, which is refundable within 7 days from the end of the holiday provided no damage or loss has occurred.
Payment may be done via electronic bank transfer or cheque.
Changeover day is normally Monday, however arrival on another day may be acceptable but may incur an additional charge.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The Villa has the benefit of fronting onto an area of Green land planted out with orange and lemon trees, which gives a great feeling of space and significantly enhances the sea views beyond.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Ensuite to master bedroom has bath, shower, wc, basin. Ensuite to bedroom 2 (twin) has shower, wc, basin. Ensuite to bedroom 3 (double) has shower, wc, basin. There's a ground floor wc, basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The Master bedroom is located on the top floor and has a superking size double bed. A door leads out to a large balcony with shaded ottoman seating area. Bedroom 2 has a king size bed and bedroom 3 twin beds with separate access out to a middle balcony
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All guests will receive upon arrival a welcome pack containing tea, coffee sugar and milk, bread and light snacks, beers. Outside: The garden and terraces within the villa boundary are small but they have been extensively landscaped with mature lemon, orange and bougainvillea trees providing natural shade for the outside shower. The pool is 7m x 5m but note that there is no shallow end so care needs to be exercised if there are toddlers/small children about. The patio has a BBQ, oudoor dining table and chairs for 8, and 5 sun loungers. The Villa directly overlooks some 'Green' or protected land and this area has been planted with numerous fruit and olive trees. It does of course enhance the sea views (see photos) Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels except beach towels are included and are changed twice weekly when the villa is cleaned. Beds are made and bins emptied , both on a daily basis. Other: The property has large South facing balconies with stunning views to both Kalamar and Kalkan Bays. Both have seating for 6 people and are ideal for enjoying that early evening drink !