Apartment in Mijas Golf, Costa Del Sol, Spain - Set In A Peaceful Location Within The Golf Courses Of Los Olivos And The Re-Designed Los Lagos
The property is a two bedroom two bathroom apartment with its own private garden and terrace. Set within the ever popular "single Home" development which is a mere 5 minute walk from the nearest shop and restaurant which is very quickly earning a reputation for being one of the best Italian restaurants in the area. It benefits from fittings and furnishings of a very high quality. The elevated position of the community affords views over the golf course and down to the Mediterranean sea.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Hi, I am a self employed driving instructor and my wife is a customer service advisor.
We live in Cambridgeshire with our three children and our Boxer dog!
We love to play golf and spend time in the sun so buying our apartment in Spain on the Mijas golf courses was a dream come true for us.
If you decide to use our apartment I know you will not be disappointed!
5 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Used this property now for 4 years in a row, it has been a great base to use for the golf in the area. The property has always been clean to a high standard and access to the property is so easy with added security of the secure parking. The Italian restaurant at the top of the hill now has new owners and the food is very good. Our group have now already booked for 2015.
This apartment is beautifully decorated and kept immaculately clean, the terrace and the garden (with BBQ) are wonderful . All three pools are extremely clean and during our stay (end of Aug) we had them virtually to ourselves.. Ideal location for visiting other resorts up and down the coast, we hired a car and would have struggled without it, shopping and eating out etc. Fabulous place, would def recommend! :)
Activity and Interests
The Costa Del Sol is home to numerous beaches all of which are a short drive away. The nearest being Fuengirola which is only a ten minute drive.
A fifteen minute drive will take you to "La Cala" which has a superb family friendly beach with beach bars and restaurants.
The nearest airport is Malaga International which is twenty minutes by car.
Transfer to the accommodation can be made via taxi direct or by trian to Fuengirola and then taxi to complete the journey.
Although not strictly necessary we recommend you hire a car from one of the many companys situated within the airport to allow you to fully appreciate your stay on the Costa Del Sol.
Just ten minutes away can be found the large town of Fuengirola with all of its shops, restaurants and night life.
Mijas pueblo, a beautiful white Spanish village, where you can enjoy a stroll through cobbled streets, take a ride on one of the famous donkey's and sample some of the local "Tapas" is fifteen minuts away.
A twenty minute drive will take you to Malaga. Marbella, again is only a twenty minute drive.
An hour will take you to Gibralter and an hour and a half will take you to Ronda.
Aldi, Iceland, Burger King And McDonalds are all a 5 minute drive in the direction of Fuengirola. Along this road can be found numerous restaurants, Garages, shops and banks.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All enquiries can be made via telephone or E-mail direct to the owner and will be dealt with promptly.
A 20% non refundable deposit is payable when the reservation is booked with the balance payable six weeks prior to your stay commencing.
Change over days are flexible to accommodate the individual providing the space is available within the calendar.
Notes on prices:
Short term accommodation pricing available on request.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Both the bathrooms are En-suite and are fully fitted with bath/shower over,wc, bidet and wash basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4+ (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed and bedroom two has twin beds. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and bedside tables.Bedroom 1 has a dressing table. Although not in the property & subject to availability it is possible to hire cots/beds for young children.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The lounge has large French doors which open out onto the private terrace and garden thus enabling you to enjoy outside dining, a relaxing evening drink or maybe some private sunbathing. Wi-Fi and Internet television are installed so it is possible to work from the apartment if required. The property is served by both hot and cold air conditioning which is controled via a digital wall panel so keeping the apartment at an ambient temperature is not difficult. Outside: The grounds are set over four levels and are well stocked with mature trees and plants. These gardens are well maintained and perfectly manicured. There are three swiming pools of varying depths and sizes with each being set in its own landscaped area. All the pools have numerous sun loungers available for your use and there are showers for use before entering the pools. Utility Room: In the utility room there is a washing machine,tumble dryer,iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are included. Other: Outside in the private garden there is a suit of furniture, table, barbecue and sun beds.