House in Lyme Regis, Dorset, England - 20 Minute Walk Down To The Private Beach And Coastal Path
Within the landscaped grounds of a 350 acre private coastal estate, Billiard House sits next to the main Mansion House enjoying the splendour of parkland and sea views from the garden and terrace. The estate has its own private beach and access to the south coast path half way between Seaton and Lyme Regis. The house has been sumptuously refurbished with oak floors, a solid oak kitchen, Miele appliances, a wood burning stove and tasteful furniture. From its south facing garden, there is access to parkland and cliff top walks, access to the beach and views from Portland to Start Point. The house offers HD TV viewing, broadband internet access and a music system with iPod docking station. The house is on one level aiding accessibility.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
With six years experience of running Peek House and now Billiard House, our guests give us delightful feedback and pay us the ultimate compliment of returning year after year.
Activity and Interests
Our own private beach is a 20 minute walk away through the undercliff - part sandy and part pebbly. Lyme Regis has both sandy and pebbled beaches. Charmouth is 4 miles away with great fossil hunting and Beer and Branscombe are beautiful villages to explore nearby with wet fish available to buy from Beer beach.
Exeter Airport is 20 miles away by road and we are 1.5 hrs drive away from Plymoth and Southampton. Axminster train station has a direct line to Waterloo. Use of a car whilst staying on Rousdon Estate is essential.
Lyme regis is 2 miles along the coast, with the market town of Bridport lies 8 miles away. The Victorian resort of Sidmouth is half an hour's drive and some of the most beautiful coastal walks in the country are close by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
For bookings please contact me.
Friday is the normal changeover day, some flexibility is available.
Notes on prices:
Please call for special requests
40% deposit, balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower)
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite walk-in shower room. Bedroom two is a twin room with two large single beds and an adjacent bathroom. Bedroom three is a single room with large single bed and en-suite shower room.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Wooden outdoor furniture and parasol on small terrace. Sea views ad views over Victorian Lake and parkland. Utility Room: Next to the kitchen is utility/boot room with washer and drier, Vacuum cleaner etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linens are included.