Villa in Benitachell, Moraira, Costa Blanca, Spain - Luxurious Villa With Fabulous Pool, Breathtaking Views, Beautifully Furnished, 10 Minutes From Javea
Situated in Les Fonts urbanisation, with uninterrupted views across the valley and Benitachell church, the villa benefits from the peacefulness of the area whilst still being minutes from the local amenities of supermarkets and banks in Benitachell and the hustle & bustle of Javea and Moraira and their beaches. The villa has elevated views across the valley which provides a constant light welcome breeze during the hottest summer periods! The villa is lavishly furnished with everything you could ever need to have a superb holiday, great size pool to cool down in, lots of areas to enjoy dining alfresco with beautiful night time views, we also have pool inflatables to enjoy so no need to buy or blow up! kids lifejackets and toys, BBQ, coolboxes for the beach, beach towels and portable loungers for the beach are all at your disposal.
About the Owner
My name is Marilyn, I have lived in Javea since 2006 and share my villa with my family who visit for holidays. The villa is my home and therefore is furnished in a way that is not the usual 'rental' market or holiday home furnishings. I have put a lot of attention into making my villa feel as comfortable as possible and hope you will get as much enjoyment from it as I do, enjoy your stay!
Guestbook comments from the owner
'A home from home, we could not have expected anything more as every detail was catered for! A superb family holiday in a beautiful home, thank you, we will be booking again!' Linda and Bill -Manchester
'Think AB Fab abroad! Gorgeous villa! Great holiday, perfect location to get away from bustle if we wanted in the day, close enough to enjoy the arenal at night! Beach cool boxes came in very handy and our little boy now wants a pool in our garden back home, loved the toys!' Mark & Julie Bristol
'Stunning villa! Great girlie holiday in plush villa, we didn't want to go home! Thank you for your welcome gifts, it's the little touches that really made us feel welcome! Booking definitely for next year!' Lucinda-Surrey
From the Owner
“I chose To buy the villa because of its location, the lush greenery, the hills and mountains and most importantly the landscape and views, it offers a little peaceful hamlet even in the busiest summer months, yet all within very close proximity to the beaches and inland towns and villages. The location of the villa is in the countryside, just outside the village of Benitachell, in a peaceful valley, but still with sea views from the hill gave me the best of both worlds.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Javea Golf 5 mins away.
The nearest beaches are Javea and Moraira, both 6km from the villa- about 10 minutes drive and offer choices from sand, shingle or pebbled. Calpe and Denia are further away, about 20 minutes drive.Most of the beaches in the area are sandy Blue Flag beaches and all provide lovely warm temperatures in the summer season.There are also plenty of rocky beaches and coves quite close by with some beaches providing renowned dive spots for those with scuba/snorkelling interests.
Alicante airport and Valencia airport are both approximately one and a quarter hours drive away door to door. The majority of the journey is by way of the A7 motorway.
Car hire is essential, comprehensive directions will be provided. Nearest Ferry is in Denia 18k away. The nearest train is in Teulada and is 4k away. The Nearest beach is 5k away
The popular towns of Moraira and Javea are about 10 minutes drive away! Denia and Calpe are both approx 12km distance, whilst
Benidorm is about 30km and Valencia 60 km.
Javea is divided into three areas, the Arenal (beach area) a large sandy Blue Flag bay with numerous restaurants, cafe bars and shops. The port area is 1km to the North of the Arenal, it is a working fishing port and has it's own small part sand part shingle beach. There are many bars and restaurants with great sea views, plus a variety of shops. About 1km inland from the port, on rising ground, is the Old Town, built around a large medieval church. The streets are narrow and virtually traffic free, as with the other areas shops, restaurants and cafe bars are numerous.
Moraira is a smaller slightly upmarket town, it has a marina and fishing port and a large gently shelving sandy beach.
The narrow streets in the old part of the town are lined with all types of shops, cafe's and restaurants. There are also several delightful squares, perfect for an al fresco lunch, dinner or just a cup of coffee.
The Montgo mountain, which is a national park, stands between Javea and Denia. It can be explored by keen walkers as there are paths to the top from the Denia side.
There are many water sports available in the area, just go to the port areas where you will find just about anything that interests you. Banks are plentiful and easy to find in all areas, you will also find that most of the staff speak English.Supermarkets are in all the towns, and tho' not as large those in the UK, stock a good range of products. Terra Mitica Theme Park and Mundomar water park at Benidorm are both great for a day out. The Jalon Valley, which stretches in land from the coast, provides some wonderful scenery, great walks, and a chance to explore inland villages. Including Guadalest, with it's castle and walled village.
- Booking Notes:
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation with the full balance payable 10 weeks before your holiday commences plus a £200 (refundable)inventory/damage/serious breakages deposit. Special rates for bookings of over 2 weeks. Rates do not include flights, transfers, car hire or insurances which we recommend be taken.
Reservations are normally from Saturday to Saturday, but flexible arrangements are possible. Arrival time after 3pm. Departure time 10am unless otherwise arranged.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. If you wish to book the villa for longer Periods with reduced rates then please contact me directly to discuss.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“the location is ideal for accessing all areas, beach or mountain areas or even a hours drive from a day trip to Valencia or half an hour to Benidorm, whatever your interests are they are all fairly easy to access and available within a short drive. You will not get bored from the variety of restaurants and cafe bars in the area to suit all tastes, numerous good beaches are within 10/15 minutes drive from the villa, these include sand, shingle and rocks and some are well known for certain diving spots should snorkelling or scuba interest you. All the beaches vary with some more suited to families and others which appeal to those who prefer more peace and quiet or naturism.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Master ensuite: WC, walk in Power-shower, bidet and wash basin. Family bathroom: WC, bath with power shower, bidet and wash basin. All with mirrors and mod cons such as electrical shaving points.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 / 3 double beds (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with ensuite:solid oak sleigh Kingsize bed with elevated views overlooking the hills & Benitachell church, fitted wardrobes, mirror & vintage dressing table. Bedroom 2 & 3 doubles, both with fitted wardrobes, mirror & shared family bathroom
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Central heating, fans/room fans. Free wi-fi is provided. Outside: Private gardens surround the property with lush plants and palm trees. The villa's key features are the separate outdoor spaces. The pool is accessible from both the stairs from the naya & the breakfast area which lead down to the large pool patio area where you have 10 x 5 pool which isn't heated but remains between 26-29degrees between late April-late Septemebr or early October, poolside dining furniture to seat 6, 6 comfortable sunloungers, 3 sun umbrellas and garage (houses pool fridge and inflatables & toys, childrens life jackets etc.) Naya:6 seat glass topped dining table and chairs, outdoor lights, stereo, two seater sofa with foot stool. Breakfast area: outdoor elevated stone breakfast table and bench with sun umbrella, typically can seat 6 comfortably. Utility Room: drying rack with pegs, ironing board and steam iron, outdoor washing line to rear of villa Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A generous supply of towels and linen are provided, for change on a weekly basis. The villa will be cleaned and prepared for your arrival, additional cleaning can be arranged, if required, at an additional charge, all cleaning products are provided. Other: The Naya can be used for covered outdoor 6 seat dining but also another separate shaded area to relax and take in the views or read a book on the two seater sofa with foot stool. There is also a stereo with outdoor & indoor speakers.