Villas in Islamlar Kalkan Turkey - This selection of photographs represents all 4 villas and are not particular to each villa.
Kalkan Mountain Villas is a prestigious community comprising 4 quite exquisite holiday villas, offering guests a truly unforgettable holiday experience. At over 3000 square feet, the properties are not only very generously proportioned, but the way the cool and contemporary design connects with the views is nothing short of spectacular. The villas have been constructed to an exceptionally high standard and furnished with immense style and flair, both inside the property and on the extensive terraces, to make the most of relaxing, dining alfresco, entertaining new found friends or just having a G&T with the local zesty lemons as the sun dips behind the mountains. As you would expect the level of amenities at a property of this quality ensure guests can relax and rejuvenate, but also wireless Internet will enable you to keep in touch, and the on-site staff will ensure that should you need them, they are near at hand, available but unobtrusive.
The villas are set in the hills above Kalkan in the village of Islamlar where the streets are lined with grape vines, fig trees and pendulous pomegranates. On the winding hills to the villas there is a billy goat & tinkling bell on every corner. once you arrive at the villas the style is pure Hollywood Hills with a wall of windows to maximise the view, and marble floors, staircases and bathrooms.
From the side of the pool you can see almost the entire stretch of Patara beach framed with mountains to each side and the plains below which at night display 1000's of twinkling silent lights .
Details for holiday villa Villa Angelica, 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, 5 Bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Accommodation is arranged over 3 floors, with large open plan living space on the middle floor to make the most of the incredible views.
Floor to ceiling windows offer views of the mountains, sea and Patara beach.
One of the living areas has sumptuous furnishings, a wide screen LCD television with Satellite channels and DVD. Wireless internet and Ipod docking station. The other area is intended to focus on the dramatic views. There are both indoor & alfresco dining spaces.
The sleek kitchen is equipped with the latest built in Siemens appliances. There is also a granite topped island with bar stools.
In addition there is a cloakroom and separate utility room.
The stylish marble staircase leads to the upper & lower levels.
All 4 bedrooms have King size or twin beds (two of the bedrooms have a separate dressing room) Each has its own en-suite marble bathroom with a variety of fittings to include a Jacuzzi bath or wet room style shower area. All bedrooms have a private balcony.
About the Owner
I have been travelling to Turkey now for almost 20 years. At that time I fell in love with the Country, the People, and the Turkish culture. Nothing has changed in the past 20 years to change my mind. I love it just as much as I did during my 1st visit all those years ago. You too will love what Turkey has to offer Kalkan Mountain Villas is my piece of Luxury in the hills above Kalkan.
Close to the villas there are traditional trout restaurants where the food is organic and always fresh but if you fancy something a bit more sophisticated then the harbour side and roof top restaurants of Kalkan are a short drive away.
Do get in touch if you have any questions, I am only too happy to help!
Guestbook comments from the owner
It had been a busy year and so we wanted to stay in quiet surroundings where we could chill out on our own. Somewhere with some style, with great restaurants and a relaxed upmarket atmosphere, Somewhere, in fact, a little bit special.
A tall order perhaps?
No, Kalkan Mountain Villas and stylish Villa Jasmine more than lived up to our expectations. We became regulars returning to enjoy Islamlar with its delightful mix of rural tranquility and great tavernas, with the fine dining in Kalkan a few minutes away.
This year we stayed in Villa Angelica which turned out to be equally as, if not more, impressive than Jasmine.
So, now it was time let TripAdvisor know just how good this villa really is and why you should experience it for yourselves and live life like a film star
- Quite simply this villa has the wow factor
- Stylish, extremely spacious designer property with superb fittings and fixtures. Towels, bed linen, cushions, furniture etc are all of the highest quality
- Set on a hillside with unobstructed, panoramic views over one of Turkey's famous Patara beach
- large infinity pool in which to cool down and appreciate the views
- Spacious poolside dining area with BBQ
- Comfortable poolside loungers and seating. As this area is a full day sun trap large parasols are positioned for when you want to lie or dine in the shade
- All rooms with ensuite marble bathrooms
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen
- TV, DVD player and discs, ipod dock, books, games and guides should you ever want to come in from the sun
- A couple of really friendly guys to look after the garden, lay out the loungers, do your shopping, be your taxi and help with any questions about the area you may have
- Islamlar village with a selection of tavernas each offering fresh local foods. Great for lunch or for a laid back evening when you are too relaxed to go down to Kalkan
- Kalkan with its top quality restaurants and boutiques a short drive or taxi ride away
As a final note I have been lucky enough to stay in some pretty cool places (one example being the Monti Carlo property of a rather famous rock star) and I can honestly say nowhere comes close to the delight of staying here in Angelica or Jasmine.
From the Owner
“To list the reasons why the Villas are so special would be an exhaustive task , As a taster you should consider: • The high specification of the villas • The quality of the fittings • The amazing views to the sea • Fabulous sunsets • Mountain tranquility • Your private infinity pool • Local traditional mountain restaurants • Local village markets • Fantastic local staff”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Boat trips, scuba diving, jeep safari, paragliding and water sports just to name a few!
Good for walking or Yoga holidays.
Patara Beach is 15 minutes drive with its endless white sands & historical ruins ( Cafe/restaurant, toilet, changing rooms, sunbeds and umbrella available).
Kaputas Beach is 20 minutes’ drive, famous for the beautiful turquoise colour of the sea
There are several beach clubs in Kalkan with water sport facilities, some can be reached by a ferry (free) from the harbour.
The nearest airport is Dalaman Airport.1 1/2 hours drive.
Antalya Airport is 3 hours drive.
Kalkan 15 min drive.
Bezirgan Village 15 min drive.
Patara 15 min drive.
Saklikent Canyon is a 25 min drive.
Kas is a 30 min drive.
Xanthos which was the capital of Lycia is a 20 min drive.
Fethiye is 60 min drive.
Myra (rock tombs and amphitheatre) 1.5 hr drive.
Kekova (sunken city) 1.5 hr drive, or boat hire.
Summer holidays in Kalkan are chance to explore an enchanting Turkish fishing village in what is becoming Turkey's riviera. The harbour is a frequent stop for yachts and there are plenty of watersports and boat trips available. Secluded bays with clear warm seas provide perfect swimming and sun bathing. Kalkan has an upmarket feel and at night the rooftop terraces of Kalkan are transformed into chic bars and restaurants. The narrow cobbled streets of Kalkan are lined with boutiques and cafes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
November 2016 to April 2017
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure a booking payable by cheque or electronic funds bank transfer. The balance is payable in full 8 weeks prior to arrival.
A £400.00 returnable damages deposit is required with the final payment, which we will refund within 1 week of departure subject to inspection.
Flexible depending on other bookings
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“In the height of the summer the cooling mountain breezes make KMV just the best place to be. The tranquility, peace and quality of the Villas means that your holiday starts the minute you walk through the door.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Jacuzzi, Jacuzzi bath. All toilets have bidet fuction
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, All toilets have bidet fuction
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, All toilets have bidet fuction
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, All toilets have bidet fuction
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, All toilets have bidet fuction
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, All toilets have bidet fuction
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, A cot is available if required
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Wifi internet access DVD player i-pod dock. Heating/Air conditioning, CD player Safe, Satellite TV, Standard: kettle, toaster, iron, hair dryer, . Utilities: clothes dryer, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, barbecue. High chair and cot available. Outside: 6 Balconies / terraces to bedrooms and living areas all with lighting designed to maximize ambiance. Private outdoor floodlit infinity pool (unheated) with a lavish brushed marble pool deck Outside shower Luxury pool deck furniture to include outside dining table with seating for 8 people, 8 cushioned sun loungers with side tables and parasols. Villa Jasmine is furnished with an outside Jacuzzi and heated swimming pool. Private garden. Gas BBQ. Private Parking space.