Villa in Santa Barbara de Nexe, Algarve, Portugal - Peacefull Location, Close To All Amenities
Villa with Private Pool and Sea Views.
About the Owner
3 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
Could have been better....
Overall we were disappointed with this villa.
It's location is not as shown on the map in the advert and we had real difficulties following the directions provided by the agents.
We felt that the villa is looking dated and some of the the fittings and furnishings tired and in need of some care and updating. There is a lot of clutter and too many notices telling you what to do - 3 on one shower saying don't use on full power or the fuse will blow!
Outside the pool, barbeque and sitting areas were dirty, lots of old leaves,and had obviously not been cleaned. The sun loungers, parasols etc were old and well past their best. We asked for a net to clean leaves from the pool, but it never turned up. The satellite tv and fridge freezer failed during the first day of our stay.
The pool is a good size and apart from a broken tile was great.
With some attention to detail and modernisation this could be a great villa, Santa Barbara is a lovely village with lots of facilities and not far from Faro airport.
Not satisfied with the customer services from the agency.
Activity and Interests
The beaches of Vale do Lobo, Quinta do Lago and Faro Island are only 20 minutes away.
Faro airport is 15 mins. away (10 kms). Car hire is essential.
The nearest village is Santa Barbara de Nexe (1 km). Faro and Loule are 15 mins. away. 3 kms to tennis, beaches are at 15/20 kms away.
Santa Barbara and surrounding area has a wide selection of restaurants from typical Portuguese up to 5 star cuisine. The village has a bank, post office, butchers, chemist, mini market, super market, hairdressers, dentist, hardware store and a beautiful church in the centre.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit of £100 per person is required on booking and balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover day is Saturday or other by arrangement
Notes on prices: There is a £120 per week supplement for pool heating.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 and 2 with bath
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, bedroom 2 with twin beds. Extra bed available.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Freesat channels are no longer available trhough the satellite dish and Freesat receiver. These channels are currently received using an IPTV Box connected to the internet and the television Outside: Private 8 x 4 mtrs pool can be heated at extra cost, automatic chlorination BBQ by pool are and sunloungers, mattresses an sun umbrellas available. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service is provided 5 times a week, linen and towels changed weekly.