Villa in Punta Prima, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Private Villa With Pool, Quiet Res. Area, 3 Mins Walk To Beach, Shops And Restaurants, Sleeps 8
This lovely 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa provides high quality and spacious accommodation in private and enclosed landscaped gardens with dining terraces, swimming pool, lawns and shaded pergola/barbecue area. Downstairs is a very large lounge with dining room off and large kitchen with breakfast area. Also downstairs are 2 twin bedded rooms sharing a full bathroom/shower. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms both with full en-suite bathrooms. The upstairs bedrooms let out onto a long terrace/balcony, complete with electric motorised sun awnings, and enjoy sea views. All downstairs bedrooms and lounge have patio doors that open on to terraces overlooking the garden.
Top Traveller Review
Our 3rd Visit
Same time next year please :)
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just had our third family visit to your gorgeous villa and can not wait to come again next year. J.P. August, 2014
Everything about this lovely villa is perfect and immaculate. We have had a wonderful holiday in Menorca. D.R. June, 2014
2 holidaymaker reviews
Our 3rd Visit
Absolutely stunning villa, very private and want for nothing as very well equipped with everything you could possibly need and more. Highly recommend.
Same time next year please :)
Villa Olivia is fantastic. We had wonderful holidays in Minorca thanks to Bob and Margareth. Our children were enthusiastic. Big rooms, spacious garden, the villa is equiped of all you need and is foot-distance from Punta Prima beach. Near to Mahon and not distant from the airport.
The villa was clean (from this point of view we are really demanding) and well furnished, we felt like at home. Communication with Bob has been very punctual and clear. He gave us advice about rental car company, and we appreciated it very much. Menorca Sol Cars are really competitive and offer a great service, without extra cost surprises.
We are plannig to spend our holidays in Minorca again and when we go back to this idillic island we would like to return to villa Olivia.
Thank you Bob, Thank you Margareth.
Best wishes by all of us
Activity and Interests
The wide, sandy beach of Punta Prima is a 3 minute walk from the villa and considered one of the best on the island. The turquoise sea is shallow for a long way out so is safe for children and good for snorkeling. During the summer a full time life guard is on constant watch. The promenade is fringed with shops, bars, supermarkets (2) and restaurants. The Barcelo Hotel welcomes children to its water park. There is an attractive toddler and childrens' park close to the beach.
Mahon airport is an easy 15 mins drive from the villa and Mahon and its harbour are just a 20 min bus ride away. Bus services are frequent and cheap. Car hire is not essential but would enhance your stay as there are so many unique and wonderful places of interest to explore. Bicycles can be hired locally. There are many interesting and attractive paths to explore for walkers. The newly restored 'Cami de Cavals' (historic bridal path) provides a clearly marked island coastal path.
The island of Menorca is approximately 33 miles x 10 miles so nowhere is very far away. Bus services, in the Summer months, are good but car hire would greatly enhance accessibility to the dozens of idillic secret beaches to be found along narrow lanes and tracks. Our local centre of government, the little town of Sat Lluis, is just 4 km away and provides a wealth of shops and restaurants etc. The capital city of Menorca, Mahon, is just 7 km. At the other end of the island Ciutadella is a must!
There are many activities available on the Island including : water sports, diving, boat hire, golf, tennis, riding, cycling, walking, go-karting, bowling etc. Menorca is famous for its leather goods, clothes, shoes, gin and liquers, cheese and dairy products. Menorca is steeped in ancient history and civilisations. Nowhere else is there such a concentration of pre-historic buildings and remains such as the many standing stones, taulas and navetas scattered across the island. All of the ancient civilisations of the Mediterranean have made their mark somewhere but most notable were possibly the influence of the Romans, Moors and later - the British and the French as evidenced in the coastal defence towers, architectural features and the massive fortress of La Mola.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Jun 2017 - 7 Jul 2017
29 night minimum stay
8 Jul 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
20% deposit required at the time of booking, balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to arrival. The deposit is non-refundable unless notice of cancellation is received at least 16 weeks prior to the booked date of arrival.
Change over days are Fridays. The villa is accessible from 2 p.m. on your day of arrival. The villa must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on your day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Before sending or transferring payment please contact owner on +44 01989562018 +4407770626269. or +34 971159150
A 10% deposit secures bookings. Final balance is not expected until 6 weeks before booking date.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Full en-suite bathrooms to bedrooms 1 and 2 have basin, bidet, WC and bath with shower. Downstairs family bathroom has basin, bidet, WC and bath with shower.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - king size bed, fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom and aircon. Bedroom 2 - double bed, fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom and aircon. Bedroom 3 - twin beds, fitted wardrobes and air con. Bedroom 4 - twin beds, fitted wardrobes and air con.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: TV, Video player, Music centre, portable CD/Radio player, guitar, hair dryers (2) portable electric fans (4). A security safe is fitted in master bedroom. Outside: The landscaped gardens to the rear are totally enclosed so are extremely secure and safe for children. The garden enjoys full sunshine all day and the swimming pool has ample sun bathing areas surrounding it. For sun worshippers there are 8 sun beds and 4 reclining hard wood chairs. The pool is surrounded on 3 sides by level lawns, ideal for children's' play. For those seeking shade there are the pergola/barbecue area or the covered terrace overlooking the pool and garden. The private swimming pool has a safety net (AQUANET) that should be fitted at all times if children or non-swimmers are left unsupervised around the pool. It should be noted that this safety feature is seldom found provided but is a most important safety feature ensuring peace of mind when young children are at play. The swimming pool and gardens are maintained regularly each week. The pool is attended twice each week and the garden once. Utility Room: The washing machine is concealed in a unit off the kitchen together with a small butler sink. A rotary clothes line is situated in the garden. There is also a steam iron and an ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are provided and changed each week. The villa is fully cleaned before arrival and on departure. For lettings of more than 2 weeks an interim is provided. Extra cleaning can be arranged if requested. Other: A dining room is linked via arches to both the lounge and kitchen. The covered terrace has hard wood table with seating for 10 together with other occasional seats and tables. The shaded pergola area has barbecue, sink and further table and chairs.