Villa in Pollensa, Majorca, Balearic Islands - Just 1km From The Historical And Charming Town Of Pollensa, And Just 3 Minute Walk
This traditional Majorcan country house 360 square meters building , that was completely refurbished, with bright bougainvillea clutching its rough stone walls, excludes an extraordinary welcoming atmosphere. Inside, creamy walls and furnishing contrast with traditional dark wood & white furniture , and there are some exceptional antiques, including beautiful grandfather clocks, carved chests, and graceful mirrors. All the rooms and spacious and furnished expensively with traditional Majorcan antiques adding a local touch. The living/dinning room is extremely comfortable with French windows that give out onto the lovely gardens with a charming tiled pool set amidst. Green lawns, shaded by palm trees. At the pool's edge a hammock is slung between two palm trees (Waiting for you). Also has its own orchard and a delightful covered verande for al fresco dining, with sturdy local furniture and lovely pots of well-watered plants and magnolia, glicinia, agapanthus. A cot, high chair and playground included.
About the Owner
I'm willing to help with anything and for you to have an enjoyable stay.
You can contact me by calling 0034 646 42 28 30
Guestbook comments from the owner
Everyone who stays, loves it!!
''We really enjoyed our holiday.''-
''We had a fantastic time at your house.''-
"The country house was beautiful and the pictures on line do not do it justice "-
" HIGHLY RECOMMENDED"
From the Owner
“We take care of you! Have a lovely holiday and I hope you enjoy your stay at the house.Book now!!”
Activity and Interests
A 3 minute drive for the best beaches of the North of the Island.
Luxurious beaches in Puerto de Pollensa, Cala San Vicente and Formentor. And don't forget Playas de Muro, which is a 15 minute drive.
If you also enjoy non crowded beaches, we also have what we call Calas, which are areas around or passed the mountains, which also includes a little bit of hiking; Cala Boquer, Cala Figuera, Cala Murta, Cala Castell.
The Airport, which is called Son San Juan, is at a 40-50 minute drive.
Rent a car is a useful car hire, and it's recomended if you want to explore the island. As we are a close distance from town, it isn't useful to hire a car, but if you are interested is exploring, you will need a form of transport that will be useful and comfortable.
Pollensa Golf is a 5 minute drive.
Aucanada Golf is a 15 minute drive.
Hospital is a 20 minute drive, Hospital de Muro.
Airport is 40 minutes.
Beaches are at 7 km.
Tennis and Padel courts are at 6 km.
Supermarkets are a 3 min drive.
Restaurants in the old town are a 5 minute walk, or a 2 minute drive.
Chemist, the Doctor, hair dressers, banks, gym, post office, Police Station, etc, etc. Are at a 5 minute walk.
Chef & Catering service on request if interested. Also babysitting. Additional cleaning can be arranged at an extra cost. There's also a massage, manicure and pedicure service, pamper by the pool, that would personally come to your service, at an extra charge. And also, personal trainers.
The cot, high chair & play ground are included in the price.
You will like to stroll down in the evening for dinner at the restaurants in the Plaza Mayor, in the Pollensa old town, which just takes a couple minutes of walking to get there. There, you can have a lovely time, either shopping, walking around and having a drink, or for dinner. The Plaza Mayor is the place to be, everybody is there!
Also, in August, Pollensa old town has an international recognized Music Festival of Classical Music, in the Claustro.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£84|
Transaction fees to be covered by customer.
We'll meet out guests to show you the house and we're available for any questions.
Refund deposit required Euros 100 for any wilful damage to the property or its contents, to be paid upon arrival. No breakages and the deposit refunded on the day return.
Please contact us to check availability
Please enquire.. Check in at 4 pm. Departure at 10 am. But may be flexible depending on new arrivals and departures.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- chateau / country house
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 3 clean and well-presented bathrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms: 4 large and spacious well-presented. First floor: 2 x twin beds & 1 double bed. Ground floor: 1 double bed. A cot, high chair and playground are included. Bed linen and towels are high quality! Feather & sinthetic pillows.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house is centered on the outskirts of Pollensa, old town, at just a 3' walk. At a short drive from Pollensa, you've got Puerto de Pollensa. A lovely little town with lovely beaches and restaurants, with many activities to enjoy from in the summer, also acceptable for kids and teens. The sunset in Puerto de Pollensa is wondeful and warming. The bay of Pollensa is home to a mixture of luxury yachts and traditional fishing boats, giving the bay a continuous buzz of life and activity. Let us be your concierge whilst on holiday. We can organize anything you need, like restaurant booking and anything else you can think of. No pets accepted. Our house is personally checked before & after our guests leave There is a manual available at the property with plenty of information about the house and local area Thick walls make it cool in the summer This area is and was also a favourite place for famous painters, artists & very important people Smoking outside only.. Outside: There are several areas to sit, relax and sun bathe around the house, and covered porches or under palm trees are perfect for enjoying al fresco meals or for drinking a glass of wine, in true Mediterranean style. The exquisite garden has a wide variety of the Mediterranean plants, like many palm trees, Magnolia, agapanthus, glicinia, many roses, etc, etc. It's very colourful and beautiful. Bird lovers will marvel at the wealth of species that can be seen flitting and soaring around the area. BBQ terrace covered with large table for 14 guests. Private parking. Iron gates open into the property. The swimming pool is a 9 x 4.5m area. It is a private pool and it comes along with a shower for afterwards. It's the ideal garden and naturalistic area for a relaxing and peaceful holiday. There is also a playground for the children. ...And the house provides all the necessary equipment to ensure you feel right at home. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Maid service is provided within the price which includes bedlinen, bath & pool towels. Change of bath towels mid-week. More than a week will include change and clean. Full clean on day of departure. Electricity, water, gas, garden & pool service included.