Luxury Chalet in Maria Alm, Salzburgerland, Austria - Located In The Picturesque Resort Of Maria Alm & The Hochkönig Ski Circuit - 1 Hour From Salzburg
Built in 2006 to the Owner's exacting specifications our luxury south facing chalet has many excellent amenities including spacious lounge with comfortable seating, satellite TV, Wifi and full width picture windows opening directly onto a terrace overlooking the lawned gardens. There's a formal dining area, bar with stereo system, Winter Garden room with library, and separate wood panelled traditional Austrian style stuberl. The full size private Wellness Suite includes sauna, steam room and relaxation area. All bedrooms have well appointed bathrooms, TV, Wifi and balcony. The Owners Penthouse suite is available as an add-on option if required. The local outdoor swimming pool is just 400m away.
The prices shown are for a fully catered and staffed stay, based on 14 persons sharing.
About the Owner
The Beachhouse, Chalet Sonne, Chalet Panorama and SportHotel Beausoleil are part of a privately owned portfolio marketed by the owner's family business, Select Chalets Ltd. The Company specialises in both Summer and Winter Sports property rentals.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I came here with friend that have visited the chalet a few times. I'd always heard how amazing this place was so I thought i'd better check it out myself. Well... How right they were! The staff were amazing! The chalet itself was breathtaking and the food.....well, what can I say....So good!!! I cannot wait to come back next year!
“3rd time lucky, 3rd time loved”
We stayed at the fantastic Chalet Panorama (via Select Skichalets) for the third year running and had yet another legendry holiday!
The staff really make the holiday and work as a team catering for everyone's needs. They are very professional but certainly don't miss an opportunity to join in the fun. This is what a winter holiday should be about and they help raise Panorama above the competition.
Activity and Interests
Nearest airport is Salzburg, around one hour by road. There are numerous low cost carriers flying regular services into Salzburg at excellent rates. Ryanair have regular flights from London Stansted to Salzburg. British Airways operates from London Gatwick to Salzburg and London Heathrow to Munich. Easyjet operates from London Gatwick to Salzburg or Innsbruck and Manchester to Munich which is convenient for Maria Alm with a transfer time of Approx. 2.5 hours.
The historic city of Salzburg is less than an hours drive away and nearby Zell am See is worth a visit with its quaint old town set on one of the biggest lakes in Austria. Grossglockner and Königsee near the border of Germany are also within easy reach.
Maria Alm offers a variety of activities including tobogganing, horse drawn sleigh rides and night skiing in winter. The village also has a good selection of lively bars and excellent restaurants.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A damage deposit of £750 is payable and refunded subject to no damage or losses. End of stay cleaning: A supplementary charge of £100 is required. Towel and bed linen hire available at £10 per person. Utilities Charge deducted from damage deposit.
Prices do not include local Tourism Tax.
Changeover day is flexible but normally on Saturdays. Check in after 3pm - check out 9.00am.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based Sole Occupancy, Fully Catered and serviced chalet for up to 16 guests in 7 suites including full buffet style breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal with wine and coffee to follow. Additional accommodation in Penthouse apartment for 3 guests availabe at extra charge.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Suite 1 & 4: Shower, basin and wc. Suite 2 & 3: Walk-in shower, basin, bath tub & separate wc. Suite 5: Walk-in shower, basin, bath tub and wc. Suite 6: Bath tub with shower, basin and wc. Suite 7: Owner Suite: Bath with shower. Separate wc.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 19
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 15-19 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Suite 1: Austrian Double. Suite 2: Superior Double. Suite 3: Superior Double. Suite 4: Austrian Double. Suite 5: Superior Double. Suite 6: Superior Twin. Suite 7: Owners Penthouse Suite. Double bedroom and living room with pull down double bed
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: For larger groups, the British family owners of the chalet can make the Penthouse Suite available - please enquire for availability. Outside: The Chalet living room has large glass doors which lead onto the south facing terraces overlooking its extensive lawned gardens. Other: The private Wellness Suite situated on the lower ground floor has a steam room and sauna. Chill-out after a days skiing on one of our loungers in the relaxation room.