Villa near Benagil Beach, Praia da Marinha, Carvoeiro and Porches, This Lovely Property Is In A Great Location, Close To Some Beautiful Beaches And Local Village
This spacious house is well equipped and has a large and beautiful garden with masses of bouganvillea and extensive lawns, as well as orange and lemon trees. The garden is enclosed and not overlooked. The villa is comfortably furnished with plenty of outside space, with a barbecue and pool area. There is free wi-fi internet access, air con in all bedrooms, a safe, satelite TV, as well as plenty of outside terrace furniture.The ground floor consists of 3 twin bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, spacious sitting room with, separate dining room with french windows to the pool terrace, large equipped kitchen and laundry room. The first floor bedroom is the master suite with king size bed, walk in wardrobe and full shower room, as well as a small sitting area with windows leading out to terrace. The nearby village of Porches has several restaurants and is walking distance. The lovely beaches of Albandeira, Marinha and Benagil are just 7 kms away from the house.
Top Traveller Review
Fantastic family villa
About the Owner
Our holidays in the Algarve have always been great, with wonderful beaches, good climate and excellent food. That is why we bought our holiday home here and continue to keep coming back. We have equipped the house well and hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Mr C- August 2013. We had a great holiday and hope to return next year. The house and maid were excellent.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Immaculately clean well equipped villa
We had a brilliant stay at this villa in August. It was immaculately clean and well equipped with everything we could have needed. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning in the bedrooms worked really well. There was a problem with ants in one of the downstairs bedrooms and bathroom but no amount of ant powder seemed to deter them! The lounge was spacious and comfortable. Having satellite television with all the kids movie channels was a great treat for the kids and a brilliant way of getting them out of the sun for a couple of hours. The garden is lovely and well kept by a gardener who came regularly. There is space for children to play and the flowers were beautiful, the only down side is the traffic noise as the small road is actually very busy. Fernanda comes regularly to clean and is lovely. It was wonderful having the benefits of our own villa with the added perks you only usually enjoy in a hotel such as the villa being cleaned and towels and bedding changed regularly. The pool is deep, even grown-ups cant touch the bottom in two thirds of the pool, reducing family splash time to the space near the steps. Our 4 year old is only 1.1m so couldn't touch the bottom at all and was a bit frustrated about this, but our 8 and 9 year old spent all day happily splashing around. It was well maintained by someone who came to test the water and add chemicals if needed which was reassuring. If we go back I think we would pay the small fee for it to be heated. The outdoor dining area is wonderful, we cooked on the BBQ most nights. The pool has plenty of loungers and areas of both sun and shade to please all. The villa is well located for some lovely beaches, restaurants and shops all within a short drive.
Fantastic family villa
We stayed at this villa for a fortnight with our friends and family. The villa is in a good location. I couldn't fault it in any way and we have stayed in a few villas in Portugal. The pictures on the website don't do it any justice. It is a very spacious and well equipped villa with a fantastic pool and lovely gardens. Our children age ranges from 3-8 and they were well catered for with wi-if and satellite TV when they needed a respite from the sun. It is also very secure and has an alarm which was peace of mind. It is also very well kept with the maid Fernanda (a lovely lady) came in 4 times a week. We were all very impressed and hope to book for next year.
From the Owner
“We bought Vivenda Isabel because we fell in love with the Algarve and especially the area around Porches. It is quiet and quaint, but in such easy reach of the beautiful beaches and great eateries. The enclosed garden meant that the children were safe and because there is so much outside space, it was a great place for them to play.”
Activity and Interests
Vivenda Isabel is located close to various beaches; to the east - Srª da Rocha and Armação de Pera and to the west - Albandeira, Marinha, Benagil and Carvoeiro. The closest beach to the house is 3.5 kms . All of the beaches have great beach bars where snacks, meals and drinks are served all day.
Nearest airport is Faro located 55 kms from Vivenda Isabel. Whilst staying at Vivenda Isabel a car is not essential, but is recommended - to be able to get the most out of your holiday.
Nearest village (Porches)is 1km and nearest Beach(Srª Rocha)is3.5 kms. There are various excellent boat trips, Dophin trips as well as beach barbecue trips all available from the Albufeira Marina, just a 15 minute drive away. There are also water parks, safari trips, sailing and of course the many famous golf courses for which the Algarve is famous. Horseriding is also available with beach rides.
Nearest Restaurant is 300 metres and the nearest supermarket is 2kms.
The village of Porches is well known for its variety of potteries - this pretty little village has several restaurants, coffee shops, small local minimarket, bank (with ATM),chemist etc. The larger resort of Carvoeiro is just a 15 minute drive away and is a more busy seaside resort with an abundance of bars, cafés, restaurants and atmosphere. Armação de Pera has a fresh fish market and several large supermarkets and is a 5 minute drive away. Vivenda Isabel is well located to give you absolute privacy, peace and quiet, yet is not isolated and is in easy reach of shops, waterparks, beaches and restaurants.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Booking via email. A 20% deposit is payable to secure the booking with the balance of 80% due 8 weeks before departure. Pool Heating is available at extra cost of £130 per week. A breakage deposit of £300 is payable with the final balance, which will be refunded within 14 days after your return providing there has been no damage or breakages reported.
Our preferred arrival day is Thursday, however we can be flexible to accommodate your flight arrangements. Please check when making your enquiry.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- En suite shower room to bedroom 1(master suite) with 2 washbasins, lavatory, and shower unit. On the ground floor there are two full bathrooms with bath (with overhead shower unit), lavatory, washbasin and bidet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) plus cot Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (master suite) with double bed and air con on 1st floor, bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have air con and are all twins on the ground floor, with built in wardrobes and plenty of storage space.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The three ground floor bedrooms have air con, as well as the upstairs master suite all included. Pool Heating is available at an extra weekly cost of £130. There is free wi-fi available and a hair dryer and pool towels are provided. Outside: There are extensive grounds to Vivenda Isabel, with dining areas to the rear and front of the property. There is a good supply of terrace furniture and the pool area is quite private, with plenty of space for sunbathing. The barbecue is located near to the enclosed pool area and can be accessed from the kitchen, so making it practical for outside meals. The pool is 11m x 5m with large built in steps at the shallow end - Pool depths- shallow 1 metre and deep 2.1 metres. There is off road parking. Utility Room: Washing machine, brush and dustpan, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is maid service 4 times a week - towels and bedlinen and pool towels are included. Bedlinen is changed weekly and towels are changed twice a week. Other: As well as the main sitting room on the ground floor, there is an open plan sitting area on the first floor, which has french windows out to a terrace area, with views of the surrounding countryside. The dining room has french windows to the pool terrace.