Apartment in Cannes, Alpes Maritimes, Provence Alpes Cote D'Azur, France - Peaceful location in private road
Spacious apartment which sleeps 7, with 3 bedrooms, large bathroom and 2 separate shower rooms. South-facing garden and outside dining area, enjoying sea views and relaxing setting. Private entrance in an individual villa, combining a quiet position in a residential district with easy access to Cannes and the surrounding area. 10 mins. walk to local sandy beach. Good transport connections to Nice airport and Cannes railway station (TGV). Close to local shops and bus stops - short journey into Cannes centre.
About the Owner
We are an Anglo-French couple, retired from England in 2008. We speak French, English, Italian and Spanish and like to make new contacts. We aim to ensure the best possible stay for our guests, and are always available on site.
From the Owner
“We were attracted to the French mediterranean area and the local climate.”
Activity and Interests
10 minutes' walk to public sandy beach. Facilities for water-skiing and sailing.
Nice international airport 30 km via motorway - 45 minute coach journey. Cannes railway station 15 mins by bus for local services and TGV. Good rail and road connections to most places in the areas of the Alpes Maritimes and the Var, as well as Monaco and the Italian Riviera.
Nice 30km. Antibes 16km. Grasse 14km. Monaco 55km. Saint Raphael 35km.
Restaurants, baker, grocer, petrol station and garage locally. Supermarkets and banks 10 mins by car or bus. Cannes offers a wide variety of leisure activities.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
These rates do not include the periods 15-18 March 2016 for the MIPIM, when the rate is £100 per night, and the Cannes Film Festival 2016, when the rate is £130 per night.
Please check availability prior to booking. Send holding deposit within 14 days of booking and pay balance 3 weeks before arrival. Payment by bank transfer in pounds sterling or euros; payment in euros at the standard exchange rate.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The proximity to the sea and ease of access to a lively area.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite shower-room to bedroom 1 with bidet and WC. En-suite shower-room to bedroom 2 with bidet and WC. Separate bathroom with twin basins, bath with shower over, bidet and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/7 (3 Bedrooms) Plus Cot Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with double bed/divan and single bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Accommodation is at the top of the villa, overlooking the garden, the sea and surrounding area. Owners in residence in separate part of the building, available on site to help if needed. Outside: South-facing garden with seaview, barbecue and outdoor furniture. Outside drying area for washing. No smoking indoors, please. Off-road parking for up to 3 cars. Utility Room: One hanging wardrobe in each bedroom and several large cupboards for storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen will be provided. Property is cleaned weekly and linen changed weekly Other: Spacious veranda next to garden area with full-length table and 8 chairs