Apartment in Kissonerga, Coral Bay Area, Paphos, South west Cyprus - Situated In This traditional Village, 10 Mins Walk To Beach, 5 Min Drive To Paphos / Coral Bay
A newly built and privately owned property. Upgraded to the highest of standards-thick granite work tops, climate control in each room, large glass shower cabinet. There is parking space for 2 cars, lift to both floors, 2 good sized bedrooms and balconies with views of the sea and sunset-2nd balcony connects both bedrooms (each bedroom has own bathroom). The property boasts all mod cons including satellite system,lcd tv, surround sound and fully fitted kitchen all to make your stay as comfortable as possible but with everything to make your stay 'home from home'. Air conditioning and ceiling fans are fitted throughout. The pool and gardens are maintained on a weekly basis, sun beds and umbrellas are also provided. Within the village there are a couple of restaurants, 2 bars, pharmacy, deli's, 24 hour kiosks, bank , etc. The beaches are approx. 10 mins walk, there is a regular bus service into Paphos / Coral Bay with all other amenities just a short ride away.
About the Owner
We live in England and have owned the property for approx 4 years. We wanted something that was like home from home; we have upgraded everything to reflect our personal natures: Clean lines, simple and easy, bright and breezy without cutting corners and cheapening the place, our long term goal is to probably live there, but for the time being happy to rent as we don't want to just leave it standing empty as others could benefit from the using the property and have as much fun as we do! We do feel that the complex is of a very upmarket area, neighbours are lovely. The village itself is nice and quiet but everything you want is easily accessible.
From the Owner
“After searching the area, by chance we drove past the site and our guide informed us that they had just acquired the site the day before and immediately i said that this is it. We explored the area and found that it was perfect for our needs and probably the same for most people; close to the main town, close to the beach, a traditional village, with easy access to everywhere. It is great to just walk that couple of hundred yards to the pub/restaurant/internet cafe and enjoy a meal, game of pool or watch the sky sports….nice place to just relax, if you want lively, there is paphos or coral bay minutes away, but you are not right in the centre of it all. It has many historical sites nearby(tomb of the kings) as well as Paphos harbour. A truly all round great place to be.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is an abundance of facilities which cater for all needs. Horse riding, most outdoor sports, the beaches have all water sports available, nightlife is abundant in both Paphos centre and coral bay, the village does have an internet cafe and 2 bars showing sky sports and a vast menu to choose from. Also there is a high class restaurant within the village english run with a varied selection of food. There are a lot of tourist attractions in and around the area as well as the town centre for most of your shopping needs. There is a fantastic selection of seafood restaurants and local eateries for all to enjoy, car hire also available.
Kissonerga beach is located 10 mins walk away, with coral bay approx. 5 min drive. All major water sports, bars, restaurants are here with sun-beds and umbrellas for hire all year round. The resort of Latchi is only 40 mins drive away-yet has secluded areas of beach waiting to be found. The Akamas peninsula is close by featuring Lara bay-a turtle reserve area.
Paphos bay area with beaches, restaurants/bars, nightlife can get lively within the high season, but still entertaining in low season.
The airport is just located approx. 20 min drive to Kissonerga, there is a bus service which connects the airport to Paphos town and Kissonerga village. Car hire is safe and good-help with this can be arranged if required. The roads are good to drive (left hand side, UK). There is a good taxi service and buses that run frequently, with a new bus station having recently been built in Paphos. The public transport in Paphos in extremely cheap.
Coral Bay 5 mins drive/bus.
Kissonerga beach 10 mins walk.
Paphos town/harbour 10 mins drive/bus.
Tomb of the Kings tourist area 5 mins drive.
Airport 20 mins drive.
Latchi village 40 mins drive.
Although situated in a traditional village, this does not mean that all facilities are far off! The nearest supermarket is 3 mins walk away. Larger supermarkets can be found within 4-5 mins drive. The apartment is superbly positioned next to every imaginable facility, it even has british type shopping if required. Petrol stations are within 5 mins.
There are a lot of local excursions-sea caves, catamaran sailings, local markets, trips to the capital Nicosia, or Famagusta-the desolate city; all within easy reach of kissonerga. This is a great introduction to the friendly cypriot way of life, with the added benefit of knowing everything you could possibly need being close to hand.
- Booking Notes:
Deposit must be paid when reserving your holiday, balance must be paid a month prior to your stay. If booking is made for your stay then the full balance must be paid up front, deposits are non refundable.
Please contact owner for changeover day details.
Notes on prices:
price listed includes transfers for up to 4 persons from paphos airport and welcome pack. please contact for further information.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Airport transfer from paphos (4 persons) and welcome pack included in price.Help with car hire can be arranged. We do have a manager for our apt, so, if you're going for more than a week and you would like the apartment cleaned whilst you're there, then this can be arranged. We have made a few friends in the area and they are more than happy to give you some advice as to where to go and what to do. All you have to do is ask and we shall endeavor to carry out any requests (where possible). Troodos mountains are nearby, so this is perfect for a 2 in 1 holiday location! imagine skiing in the morning, and jet skiing just a few hours later on the nearby beach- perfect for everyone. The nearby coral bay has many water sports, for the younger at heart there is Aphrodite water park.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with extra large glass enclosed shower cabinet. Family bathroom with large bath with shower and shower screen. Both bathroom areas are fitted with power showers and are smartly tiled with complementing colour schemes.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king sized bed, matching cabinets and fully fitted robes. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds and fully fitted robes and both with blackout blinds and curtains. Spare blow up double mattress for a further 2 people.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: A stylish apartment with a true feeling of calm. With lots of open space, you would never feel claustrophobic, just a sense of privacy. Outside: A large shared swimming pool which is quiet and relatively private with outside showering facilities; separate ladies and gents toilets, sun beds and umbrellas are provided. The pool does have a heating facility. The outside garden area, stairwells and lift are maintained on a weekly basis. Utility Room: Snorkel and masks for use and some inflatables. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property will be fully cleaned on arrival, bed linen is included within the property with a spare set for yourselves, towels are included for inside the property and there are towels for the pool area. For a longer stay a maid service can be arranged. Other: Open plan dining area with dining room table and chairs. The living area contains a bookcase which is home to a selection of books and family games, both electronic and table top.