Apartment in Golf del Sur, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Apartment With Private Balcony
Very spacious, 2 Bedroom Apartment. 2 Bathrooms (one en suite). Plenty of wardrobe space. Separate Kitchen with new appliances and adjacent utility room. The Lounge has a sofa, dining table and chairs, Flat Screen TV, DVD player and ipod docking station. The balcony has sun loungers and table/chairs. There are lifts and ramps to all areas so the complex is also child/wheelchair friendly. The Front Entrance of the apartment is on ground level. There's ample on street parking although a hire car would not be essential as there is a bus stop outside and taxis are readily available. A 5 minute walk will get you to the local supermarkets, shops, bars, restaurants and the seafront. The complex has a flood lit bowling green, newly refurbished heated pool (with children's area), Bistro bar and restaurant. Although the airport is just 15 minutes away, the apartment is not directly under the flight path.
Top Traveller Review
very good condition and clean
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We enjoyed our stay and found the apartment and complex superb, spotlessly clean and well maintained. We would recommend the apartment to anyone - Mr R, Sheffield.
Your apartment was lovely and a very nice complex! Coffee is nice at cafe I got the sun from lunchtime onwards on balcony. Hopefully we can rent your apartment in future hols. - Mrs G, Scotland.
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
My daughter and I had a lovely week in Golf Del Sur. We had previously stayed in another apartment at Winter Gardens so knew what to expect. Tony met us on arrival and quickly sorted out problems with the TV.
There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance and the pool area is perfect.
We will definitely return to this area in future.
very good condition and clean
the apartment was well equiped and in good condition only slight blemish the sofa could do with renewing. the complex was ideal for us, and the area quiet (in september) with good walks and restaurants will book again if avaliable at our times
The property suites our needs was clean and easily accessible
This was the second time we have stayed here and enjoyed our stay again this time. We like this area and feel very much at home here.
If anything only one very small critisim needs new comfy furnishings as found sofa not big enough for 3 to sit on comfortably.
Will be returning in December if appartment available
Activity and Interests
It is just a 5 minute walk to the nearby seafront where you can find numerous restaurants and shops. There is a small beach and an extensive seafront walkway. You can walk to the new San Miguel Marina which offers many boats excursions and water sports.
Other nearby beaches include El Medano, Las Galletas, Los Cristianos as well as various beaches at Costa Adeje. The nearby town of Los Abrigos is renowned for its many seafood restaurants serving locally caught fish.
Reina Sofia Airport (Tenerife South) is a 15 minute drive away which will cost approx. 15.00 euros in a taxi (one way). Car hire is cheap and is a great way to see the island. There is a bus stop and taxi rank located just outside the complex.
There is a regular bus service from the Golf del Sur area to Los Cristianos (15kms), Playa de las Americas (18kms), Los Abrigos and El Medano.
There is plenty for families to do e.g. Siam park, Loro Parque, Aqualand, Jungle Park, Go-karting & Tenerife Zoo Monkey Park. A day trip to Mount Teide (the highest peak in Spain) is a must. Brochures for these and many other attractions can be found in the apartment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Dec 2016 - 5 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £10 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £7 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Linen and Towels are included. Weekly linen change is all included in the price. £100 per week non refundable deposit is required to reserve the apartment with the balance becoming payable no later than 6 weeks prior to your stay.
Our changeover day is flexible. Guests must depart by 10am on the day of departure. The apartment is usually not ready for arrival until 2pm. Should you wish to leave later in the day we may be able to organise this for an additional fee.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per property/per week in UK Pounds based on 2 persons sharing. Additional persons at £7.00 per person/per night. Discounts available for long lets.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 1 with bath, shower fitting over bath, WC and basin. Second bathroom with shower cubicle, WC and basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a double bed, built in wardrobes, en suite bathroom and bay window. Ceiling Fan. Hair Dryer. Bedroom 2 with 2 single beds, built in wardrobes and window overlooking the balcony. Extra folding bed. Ceiling Fan.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is light, bright and spacious with a large balcony. We fully refurbished he apartment in early 2012 with new furniture, kitchen appliances and redecorated throughout. Smoking is not allowed within the apartment or on the premises. Outside: There is an outdoor shared swimming pool (heated in winter), fully enclosed making it a safe environment for children. A flood lit bowling green with shoe and bowl hire. On site Bistro Bar with sports TV and regular live entertainment, Rendezvous restaurant with quality food at reasonable prices. A health spa featuring a gym, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi is available for guests at very reasonable cost in the Aquamarina Hotel just across the road.There is a bus stop/taxi rank just outside the complex. As well as many golf courses, the area has many first class leisure activities. Utility Room: Separate utility room adjacent to Kitchen with washing machine, Ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and Towels included. Weekly linen change is all included in the price. Other: Large entrance hallway.