Apartment in Kiti, Nr. Larnaca, Cyprus - Private Complex Overlooking Open Countryside
This pleasant, family-friendly complex is situated in the peaceful, cultural village of Kiti, a ten minute drive from the cosmopolitan city of Larnaca, with its palm-lined promenade, many colourful shops and places of interest. The apartment is a new, beautifully furnished, one-bedroom apartment, with modern decor. The kitchenette is fully equipped for a self-catering holiday, the living/dining area, which has a leather bed settee, leads to a spacious, furnished balcony. There is an intercom entry system and an elevator to all floors. Undercover parking is provided.
About the Owner
We have visited Cyprus many times over the years, bringing our children for relaxing holidays in the lovely weather and beautiful surroundings. We decided this is the perfect place to buy a holiday home, as the weather is so good all year round, and it is so centrally situated to explore the whole island (especially easy since they drive on our side of the road here!). The rest of the family use it often too, as there is so much to see & do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The apartment was really lovely and situated in a marvellous position for seeing much of the island. We enjoyed the snorkeling and diving too, and there were many great places to eat out. Wonderful holiday. Neil.
Great place for a family holiday. We relaxed by the pool, while the children splashed about, wandered into the village for the cafes and restaurants, and visited local beaches as well as the waterpark. Hope to be back next year. Mike & Helen
So much to see & do here, even out of season, when the weather was so pleasant. We enjoyed golfing, and visited some beautiful sights. This apartment was the best we've stayed at, and we intend to return. Eric.
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
From the Owner
“We looked at many apartment complexes, but decided on Horizon View because of its great location in lovely countryside, yet close to all amenities, lovely beaches and so central for seeing the whole island. Car hire is easily available, making it easy to explore. There are many local restaurants to sample a wide variety of delicious food. This secure, well-equipped apartment was just what we were looking for, and we enjoyed furnishing it to a high standard.”
Activity and Interests
The blue flag beach of Pervolia and various beaches in Larnaca are a short drive away.
Larnaca is 6kms away & the ferry 5kms (approx). The A3 motorway is approx 2km from the complex. Car hire is recommended and as road signs are in English and driving is on the left, it is like being at home. Hertz, Avis, Easycar, Budget etc have desks at the airport. Taxis are available at a taxi-office, situated to the right of the terminal, near the exit. Negotiate the fare with the driver before getting into the taxi.
Bars & restaurants: 1 km. Golf: 25kms. Beach at Pervolio: 3kms. Waterparks at Ayia Napa & Protaras: 1 hr. Limassol: 1hr. Nicosia: 30 mins.
The village of Kiti has much to offer- supermarkets, bakeries, bank, petrol station, internet cafe, chemist, children's park, doctor's surgery, scooter and quad hire, as well as restaurants and tavernas, some of which have live music and dancing on Fri and Sat night.
In the wider area there are many places of interest, such as:
Angelokisti Church in Kiti- a UNESCO world heritage site which has rare 6th century Byzantine mosaics.
Cape Kiti Lighthouse.
Stavrouni Monastery dramatically perched on a mountain peak.
Cape Geko-a beautiful nature reserve, great for snorkelling
Larnaca- street festival in July. Multiplex cinema, bowling alleys, crazy golf, go-karting and museums.
Limassol Castle and Curium Amphitheatre, off the road to Paphos.
Limassol-wide variety of watersports, snorkelling, fishing wreck dive sites, vibrant nightlife.
Troodos Mts- nature trails for keen walkers, designated picnic areas, panoramic views.
Jeep safaris go up steep mountain roads, through many villages.
Lefkara- famous for local lace and filigree silverware.
Caledonian Falls and monastery of Kykkos.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
21 Mar 2017 - 20 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A deposit of 25%, which is non-refundable, is payable on booking. The balance must be paid 8 weeks before departure.
Notes on prices:
Prices may be quoted in euros, if requested. Discounts for return bookings and longer lets.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Horizon View is only a short transfer from Larnaca Airport (15 minutes). The surrounding countryside has so much to offer all age and interest groups, yet if you wish to relax this peaceful complex is the perfect spot. The choice of swimming pools means you can follow the sun or shade, if you prefer, as the sun moves round the complex. The central location makes it perfect for visiting the whole of Cyprus! Water parks, historical buildings, lovely cafes and restaurants, as well as many lovely shops, are all within easy reach! Maps and tourist information are provided in the apartment information pack.”
- children welcome
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and shower over bath.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2/4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: The bedroom has a comfortable double bed, spacious fitted wardrobes, dressing table and air-conditioning. There is a hairdryer for your use. Iron and ironing board also provided. Patio doors lead on to the spacious balcony.
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment complex is a modern one, located on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Kiti,which has lovely shops, restaurants and tavernas, as well as a wonderful children's playground, historical buildings and just a few miles from cosmopolitan Larnaca with its many facilitiesand wonderful beaches! It has views from the pleasant balcony over open countryside to the distant mountains. Outside: The apartment is on the first floor, with a balcony overlooking lovely countryside. It has a table and chairs. Access to the shared pools is from the ground floor. There are several pools in the complex, so you can follow the sun or shade, as you prefer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is professionally cleaned, with the linen and towels changed on a weekly basis. Please bring your own pool and beachside towels.