Villa in Marchena, Seville Province Andalusia, Spain - Peaceful Location For Relaxation And Near To A Plethora Of White Andalusian Villages
The villa is pretty and attractive with all the amenities needed for a relaxing holiday. The large private pool is superb for families and is needed for the long hot summer days. The property boasts 3 terraces, one adjacent to the pool, another situated underneath a garden gazebo for alfresco dining and a shaded porch to the front. The garden is 3500 metres with ample room for children to run and play. The property has 3 double bedrooms which can accommodate 6 people and two small children can be bunked in the salon if needed. With the large garden there is plenty of room for tents if your party is larger. The property is somewhere to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the countryside whilst a good base for exploring the surrounding areas. A kitchen, lounge and bathroom are well equipped to ensure your stay is comfortable. The property has cold and heated air-conditioning and has some English TV free-view channels. A DVD player is at the property for your use. There is a music system that plays CD's or connect to your I Phone.
Top Traveller Review
Wonderful, relaxing holiday
About the Owner
Jacquie and I moved to Andalucia in 2004. We wanted to live in Spain for the culture and to learn the language. Our villa is perfectly located for this dream to be a reality. Unlike the costas, Spanish is spoken here with very few people speaking English and we soon came to love the REAL SPAIN. Our daughter was 10 years old at the time and we felt the move was a perfect opportunity for her to learn a second language. Now fluent in Spanish and educated in the Spanish School System, she has chosen to study at university in the UK. For this reason and due to work commitments and new additions to the family we are now spending more of our time in the UK. As a result of this change we decided to share our home with holiday makers with a view that they too could enjoy it.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We wanted to say a huge thank you for the last 10 (very quick) days! We have had a wonderful holiday doing very little indeed in the most beautiful comfortable surroundings. We love your home here and it has felt very much like home with much better weather, more exotic flora and fauna and the most fabulous swimming pool in which we have spent most of our time.
Thank you so much for allowing us this opportunity, we are all feeling completely revived and very sad to go back to less than sunny Scotland.
With best wishes, Julian, Jane, Charlotte, Olivia
2 holidaymaker reviews
Wonderful, relaxing holiday
Great pool, garden and everything you would want for a wonderful, relaxing holiday. The agents (neighbours) were particularly friendly and helpful. The villa is also very well placed for exploring nearby cities (although you do need a car) if the urge to laze by the pool wears off!
The property was lovely. The villa was very comfortable and the air conditioning in the bedrooms was extremely welcome and essential for a good night's sleep.
The pool was beautiful and very well maintained by visiting gardeners/pool men. The grounds were stunning with a variety of interesting shrubs and trees as well as thoughtfully placed seating areas for eating, sunbathing and relaxing. This holiday was all about relaxation!
A car was totally essential because shops are not within walking distance. The villa's agent ( a neighbour) was very friendly and helpful whilst utterly respecting our privacy.
A great holiday for us, our daughter and our 8 year old grand daughter. Thank you.
From the Owner
“We bought the property in this area as it truly is the "Real Spain" the quiet rural setting made a contrast from the hustle and bustle of city life in the UK. You truly can sit in the garden here and think you are the only people on the planet. The small quaint white villages are easy to reach and you can sample the delicacies of Spanish cuisine there. Here you can practice your Spanish as not many locals speak English.”
Activity and Interests
Beaches can be found to the south on the Mediterranean and to the west on the Atlanic Ocean, The nearest beach is approx 1.5 hours drive at Cadiz. Portugal, the Algarve is only a 2 hour drive.
The nearest airports are Seville - 50km (35 mins) Jerez 120km (75 mins).
Malaga - 180 km (110 mins) Granada - 170km (110 mins).
A car is essential for this area and hire cars can be obtained at any of these listed airports.
The nearest village is 7km from the property (Marchena) with a plethora of other villages to explore all within a short drive.
The local town (Marchena) has supermarkets, banks, restaurants, cafes and bars. In fact you can get everything you need there. Seville the capital of Andalucia is only a 30 minute drive away and is a thriving city. There is also a daily train service from Marchena to Seville. This region is ideal for bird watching, walking, sight seeing, discovering history, relaxing and many more.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£169|
Booking can be made directly with the owner. Bookings can be made by telephone or email or Skype. A confirmation letter will be sent to you. To secure the booking a 25% deposit is paid. The balance of the stay is to be settled 15 days prior to arrival.
A €250 (refundable) security bond is payable to our agents on arrival and refunded on departure subject to a satisfactory inspection.
A cancellation policy exists:
Should you cancel your booking prior to 2 months of the arrival date a full refund of your deposit will be made less £100 admin fee.
Should you cancel your booking within two months but more than one month of the arrival date a refund of 50% of your deposit will be made less £100 admin fee.
Should you cancel your booking within 1 month of the arrival date no refund of your deposit will be made.
The usual changeover day is Saturday which is usually strictly adhered to in the high season. During other periods the arrival date can be flexible depending on availability at the time.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“During you stay you will enjoy the peace and tranquillity whilst only being a short drive to the city, the beach, the mountains, the lakes, the villages, the fiestas, horse shows, wine tasting and many other things to enjoy.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- One bathroom, with shower, wc, bidet, wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with a family size double bed. Bedroom 2 with a family size double bed. Bedroom 3 with 2 single beds. Fold away beds are available for 2 guests if required. Tents can be pitched in the garden.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Pets are accepted but must be under control at all times so as not to cause damage to the property, be troublesome to neighbours and the countryside and animals. A gardener tends the grass, flowers and shrubs and may access the property during your stay, also the pool has to be maintained and you will be expected to give access to the pool maintenance person. Our agents will be able to help you with any problems during your stay. Outside: The 3500 metre garden has a gazebo with table and chairs, hammocks for lazing in, garden furniture is provided on the rear terrace, patio table and chairs are provided on the shaded porch, sun loungers are situated on the rear terrace and on the pool side, the pool is approx 50 metre squares and has steps into the shallow end. Pool towels are provided. A barbecue is another feature of the garden. Tents can be pitched but the position of them must be agreed with our agents in order not to damage the sprinkler system underneath the grass, and also to ensure the sprinkler system doesn't soak your camping equipment. A hard-stand is available and can accommodate 2 vehicles. The garden is grassed throughout with mature shrubs, plants and trees. Feel free to pick the fruit at the right time of the seasons. Utility Room: A washing machine is available to use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen is provided. Towels are provided. The property will be cleaned before you enter the property and when you depart. Further linen changes, towels, cleaning can be discussed with the property agent on your arrival for a fee to be agreed with them.