Apartment in Klosters Platz - Spacious With Stunning Views And Only 5 Minutes Walk From Everything
Large flat in luxury chalet. The apartment is on the first floor with a lift to the garage, ski room and 2 parking spaces. Sleeps up to 10 people in 4 double bedrooms (one en suite with walk-in wardrobe) plus a possible double sofabed in the sitting room which has a large flat screen TV and DVD player. There is WiFi and underfloor heating throughout. There are three bathrooms in total. The largest has 2 sinks, a shower, a separate bath and a washer/dryer. Open plan fully-equipped kitchen and sitting room with a wood-burning fireplace. There is a separate dining room. The sitting room leads on to a large terrace with excellent valley views. Zurich airport is 2 hours away by train or 90 minutes by car. Cook, cleaner, maid service on request. 5 minutes walk from the main cable car, town shops and train station. Klosters/Davos area boasts over 300km of pistes, 55 lifts, 3 golf courses, 2 public swimming pools, tennis courts and over 700km of pistes. We keep a sledge, bikes and golf clubs for our guests.
Top Traveller Review
Cosy and welcoming
About the Owner
I am German but live in England and have four children. I have owned property abroad which I have rented out for many years so I am well aware of what is important to my guests. Since the first grandchild arrived we updated the inventory to include a high hair, cot, toys etc. and even a sledge.
There are two bicycles for my guests and we have a communal garden for children to play.
I always make sure there is enough firewood because nothing is more beautiful in the winter than relaxing after a day's activities in front of a nice fire.
The flat is definitely not an anonymous rental place but a lovingly assembled family home. I invite you to enjoy it!
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Cosy and welcoming
This was the second year in a row we'd opted to stay at Dagmar's apartment. It's really homely and comfortable, and it suited our needs perfectly. It is well placed within Klosters, within easy reach of shops, restaurants and trains. Mitzi, who acted as our host on both occasions, was super helpful and friendly. I can highly recommend the apartment to anyone seeking a relaxed stay in accommodation that's of a very high standard and central to Klosters village.
THE MOST SUPERB HOLIDAY EVER!!!!!!!
We have been on many holidays to many places and I can sincerely say we have never had as good holiday as this one!!
Before we arrived then the owner was doing everything she could to help us ensure it would be a special stay. When we arrived, we arrived quite late at night and the lovely woman who showed us around waited for us till we arrived.
We found the most beautiful apartment, it was squeaky clean, not a spec of dust, the furnishings and design of the apartment were exquisite. We had loads of space, it was everything one can want from an apartment, there was plenty of seating couches sofas and chairs.
The kitchen was extremely well kitted out with a huge fridge and freezer, excellent oven, and hob. The cupboards were full to the brim with crockery and utensils.
The lounge was overwhelming with luxurious comfort, which was well kitted out with seating for an army with large windows which brought in all the natural light and lots of sun with the most stunning views of Klosters. The lounge lead onto a massive terrace with beautiful outdoor furniture, just perfect for having supper on or just to relax.
The bedrooms, the bedding on the beds were so fluffy and soft, the pillows on the bed were overwhelming, all the bedrooms were elegantly furnished to a magnificent standard, every night was a perfect night sleep.
There were 3 toilets, 3 showers and a bath, so plenty choice.
The location was stunning, we felt like were in paradise. There is so much to do in Klosters, it is a beautiful village and everyone was so friendly.
I can honestly say that our family has not experienced a holiday like this, everything was to 100% perfection!!
Thank you so much!!!
Wunderschöne Wohnung in idealer Lage
Die Erholung fing schon mit dem Garagenparkplatz an, von dem man an einem beheizten Skikeller vorbei in den Aufzug steigt und zur Wohnung in den 1. Stock fährt. Die Wohnung bietet alles, was man sich in einem schönen Skiurlaub wünschen kann: eine super ausgestattete Küche, ein gemütliches, lichtdurchflutetes Wohnzimmer mit Kamin, schöne moderne Bäder, sehr gute Betten und einen großen Balkon mit traumhaften Blick, der auch im Winter zum Verweilen einlädt. Kompliment für die sehr geschmackvolle, stilvolle Einrichtung der kompletten Wohnung! Die Lage ist sehr ruhig und man ist schnell auch zu Fuss an der Gotschna-Bahn, beim Coop und etlichen Restaurants und Geschäften. Der Kontakt zur Vermieterin und der Ansprechpartnerin vor Ort war immer sehr nett. Vielen Dank, dass wir die Wohnung nutzen durften. Wir hatten hier eine tolle Zeit!
Anna aus Stuttgart
From the Owner
“I wanted a cosy yet elegant family home for Christmases and skiing holidays as well as summer hiking holidays. We have wonderful views from our chalet. It is peaceful and quiet where we are. At the same time we are so well situated that a car is a luxury and not a necessity. Five minutes even walk takes you to the shops and station, main lift and the sports centre. And, much appreciated by younger guests, the 'Casa', our only and much loved nightclub, is equally close.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Klosters and surroundings offer perfect opportunities for hiking, from gentle walks to adventurous touring. In the summer there is tennis in the village, golf (also in Davos, Bad Ragaz etc), bicycling (we keep two bikes for guests), swimming (inside and out).
Zurich airport is 2 hours away by train or 90 minutes by car. Next nearest airports are Innsbruck and Milan. The Italian lakes, Lago Maggiore, are only two hours away by car.
The town is five minutes away by foot, level walking, where there is a supermarket, newspaper shop, bakery, railway station and main lift. There are also plenty of cafes and shops, occasional cinema evening and concerts.
The local shops and restaurants are excellent with super friendly service.
We can provide extra help in the chalet. Ask the concierge, Mitzi, for babysitting services, shopping, cooking and extra cleaning.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
17 Apr 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£165|
|Cleaning per person||£33|
25% deposit required to secure booking payable by bank transfer. 2 months before the start of the rental period please pay further 25%. Full and final payment to be made no later than 14 days prior to commencement of rental start date.
8 weeks + – 20% cancellation charge.
4 - 8 weeks – 50% cancellation charge.
Within 4 weeks – no refund.
Notes on prices:
Prices from £850per week (summer) and £2500 (winter).
20% holding deposit, 40% 2 months before arrival, 40% plus cleaning cost 1month before arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It is so central you can walk everywhere. The town is incredibly safe and child friendly.If there is sufficient snow, we can ski home to within 70 m of our property.Although the building is new and extremely well built, it is kept in Ana attractive rustic style and fits into the character of a charming alpine village. We chose oak floors for all the rooms, installed an open fireplace and used a lot of old wood to create the ambiance of a timeless, cosy country house - with all the amenities of the 21st century.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with sink, shower and WC. Family bathroom with 2 sinks, WC, bath, shower and washer/dryer machine. And third bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. Bedroom 2 with double bed. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Bedroom 4 with 2 single beds which can form a double bed. Study with double sofa bed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The Apartment is a private home which we offer to our guests. It is lovingly decorated with a lot of mostly old wood, valuable antiques and paintings. There is underfloor heating below the oak floors. The beds are comfortable with linen sheets, feather pillows and beautiful bedspreads. Lamps, furniture, carpets and curtains are chosen to complement the ambiance of an elegant mountain residence. There is always firewood, we leave scented candles, soap, good towels and much else to make holidays in Hus Tschuetta a memorable time. Children are welcome and we offer cots, a highchair, toys, bicycles, a sledge, trampoline and a garden to play in. Outside: Large terrace with views of the mountains and down the valley. Bench and chairs available. Electric awning and wooden railing round the terrace. All windows have electric shutters. There is a communal garden. Utility Room: Washing machine and separate dryer in basement and washer/dryer in the apartment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. Apartment cleaned once a week with linen and towels washed. Additional cleaning or cooking arrangements can be arranged. Other: Study with double sofa bed, large flat-screen TV, DVD player and WIFI throughout the apartment. There is the option to have the chalet partly or fully catered, tailored to meet individual requests.