Little Cowarne Court Sleeps 17 (8 Bedrooms)
A beautiful large farmhouse full of beams and rustic charm, yet fully equipped,warm and welcoming. Little Cowarne Court is a 17 century court set in the centre of the small Herefordshire village of Little Cowarne. With 7 double bedrooms, and a triple, this property comfortably sleeps 17 and is perfect for family reunions and parties.
4 bathrooms/ toilets.
Set in rural herefordshire,we have on the same site Little Cowarne that sleeps 17, The Stables sleeps 6 and The Tack Room sleeps 2 , The Stables and Tack Room can join together to sleep 10. The Tack Room has a large wet room and is all on one level making it ideal for less able guests..Little Cowarne Court has 8 bedrooms, 2 are on the ground floor and there's a bathroom also on the ground floor.We have a beautiful rural garden,ample park and a good local pub.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Sarah Mulroy
We are a family business of a working farm and also a main part of our business is the three holiday cottages we let out. We generally deal with the larger parties that come for family get togethers and celebrations,we have been doing holiday cottages for 20 years and like to think we can offer a relaxing break in some great properties in the rural county of Herefordshire.
Why Sarah Mulroy chose Herefordshire
Perfect location for family and friends get togethers, ste in rural Herefordshire yet within reach of Hereford,Ludlow,Malvern and Worcster
Please contact owner. Booking by email, on line booking and telephone.
Confirmation of booking by deposit and then balance paid 8 weeks before arrival.
Please contact owner.
(1 traveller reviews)
We stayed at Little Cowarne Court for a family weekend and found the property ideal for our needs. The group consisted of four families, 8 adults and nine children which the bedroom layout suited perfectly. The house was clean and very well equiped. Sarah the owner was very friendly and helpful, the details she provided enabled us to find the property easily. The heating was on and there was always plenty of hot water. We visited Croft Castle (a National Trust property) about 1/2 hour away, where the children had great fun. We walked to the Three Horseshoes for Sunday lunch and were pleased with the food and service. We were able to buy supplies in Bromyard where there was bakers, butchers, greengrocers etc and Co-op. All in all we had a great time helped by the fantastic weather and would happily recommend the property for large groups.
From the Owner
“Perfect location for family and friends get togethers, ste in rural Herefordshire yet within reach of Hereford,Ludlow,Malvern and Worcster”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
We can accommodate family get togethers and have great caterers for birthdays, anniversaries, hen weekends.
Nearest airport Birmingham, nearest railway is either Hereford or Leominster.
Worcester and Malvern are approx 14 miles.
Car is essential.
Hereford 13 miles
Malvern, Leominster, Ludlow, Worcester all approx 14 miles
- Away From It All
- Farm Holidays
- Sports & Activities
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Ground floor
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Ground floor
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 17
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Gground floor
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Zip and link bed -can be a twin
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed, Beautiful 4 poster bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 7 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, Zip and link -can be a twin
- Bedroom 8 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, Bunk bed ,double on the bottom and single on the top
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Due to all the cottages being on the same site we can accommodate different sizes of party with ease. Catering can be provided with prior notice Outside: Little Cowarne Court has a mature,cottage garden and The Stables and Tack Room have a patio,all the properties have BBQ and garden furniture.