Apartment in Cala Dor, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - The Apartment Is Ideal For Families With Young Children With Its Own Private Garden And Views
El Puerto 2 is a new development built by Taylor Woodrow, approx 45 min drive from Palma airport. Furnished to a very high standard with air conditioning and heating, this luxury apartment is situated over looking one of the developments communal pools. The complex is ideally located for those who like beaches or the pool in the day and the marina or Cala d'or town night life in the evening. A 5 minute walk takes you to the marina with an abundance of quality restaurants and bars with views over the marina. The town is a short stroll with many bars, restaurants, designer shops, banks, and convenient stores. The apartment is on a secure complex with an electric gated entrance. The pool is situated at the bottom of the apartments south facing garden. Within 10 mins drive is the beautiful Mondrago Natural Park.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Cala Mondrago is a very popular beach with an excellent restaurant (approx 10 mins drive). A small beach ( Es Forti ) approx 10-15 mins walk, plus 3 other beaches on the other side of Cala D'Or town 15 mins walk or 5 mins drive. Cala D'Or is also famous for its rocky coves, and cliff top paths with spectacular views.
Palma airport is 45 mins away, the cost of a taxi both ways is generally the same as hiring a small car. The apartment has it's own car parking space (Numbers 31 & 32) if you do hire a car we will provide a remote key fob to open the gates as you arrive. Car hire is not essential if a relaxing holiday is required. A train is also available for site seeing around Cala D'Or area.
Cala D'or marina is 5 mins walk away. Cala D'Or town 7 mins walk away. Nearest beach 10 mins walk away
Excellent for sailing, motor boat charters, diving (There's a dive centre the other side of Cala D'Or town). Mallorca itself offers just about everything imaginable. The Caves of Drach at Porto Cristo (20 mins drive away) are a must. Palma for shops and trendy bars. Water parks are approximate one hour away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
£250 deposit required with booking, balance due 8 weeks before arrival booking date. A refundable £250 keys/breakages deposit is also required with the final payment. Cancellations: 4 to 8 weeks before booking arrival date 50% refund. There is no refund if you cancel within 4 weeks of the arrival date.
Changeover dates are flexible. June, July August and September minimum stay 1 week, long weekends available for remaining months, to take advantage of cheaper air fares, we suggest you check apartment availability first.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per day/week in UK Pounds. Discounts available for long winter lets.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite bathroom with bath/shower with glass screen, wc, large mirror and basin. Bathroom with large fully tiled walk in shower, wc, hand basin and large mirror. All bath towels provided but not cleaned through out your stay.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (en-suite) with large double bed, double wardrobe, 2 bedside tables with lamps and double doors opening on to patio. Bedroom 2 with large bunk beds and double wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This air conditioned/heated apartment is ideal for families with young children with its own private garden and views and direct access to the communal pool. We are sorry no pets allowed. Please note this is non smoking apartment. Outside: Private garden area, all day sunshine with shaded area, spacious patio, stylish patio furniture table and 6 chairs and 4 sun loungers. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes airer, iron and ironing board. Contains large capacity hot water boiler. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath towels and linen are included but no cleaning will be undertaken throughout your stay. Other: Large patio area with garden, south facing, table, 6 chairs and 4 sun loungers. This apartment is alarmed.