Farmhouse in Montjoi, Valence D'Agen, Lot et Garonne, France - Set In A Peaceful And Rural Location In Outstanding Countryside, 3km From Local Shops
Set at the end of a long private drive and surrounded by it's own land, this is a spacious three bedroom farmhouse with private swimming pool, grassy dining area, hammock, swings and open-sided barn with table tennis. Large, well-equipped kitchen-dining room with open fireplace and walk-in pantry. Outside utility room with toilet and basin. Nearest boulangerie, general store and café/bar 3 km. away in the picturesque village of Castlesegrat. Moissac, Agen, Cahors are an enjoyable drive away. St Malo is 6 hrs by car and the nearest airport at Toulouse is 1 hour away by car.
About the Owner
Majoueau has been the heart of many magical family holidays for over 16 years and we have memories of wonderful summers spent with the house full of people from grandma to new babies.
We hope that our guests will enjoy the same experience and love the house, gardens and area as much as we do.
Please feel free to ask us as many questions about the area, things to do, places to visit as you wish. Our wealth of information will add to the ease and enjoyment of your holiday.
From the Owner
“There is no wi-fi, no broadband, no TV and poor mobile phone reception. Perfect reasons to come to Majoureau and truly relax. You can make as much noise as you like as there are no near neighbours and the children can go off exploring in the surrounding fields. Your welcome to bring your dog, ours loves being there.”
Activity and Interests
Blagnac Airport in Toulouse - 1 hours drive and is connected by major motorways
Bordeaux Airport - 1 1/2 hour drive.
Agen Railway Station - 30 minutes drive.
St Malo Port - 6 hours drive.
If flying car hire is essential
Castelsegrat - 2 1/2 miles (bakery, post office, small general store with newspapers)
Valence D'Agen - 15 minutes drive (as above with large supermarket and markets)
Agen - 30 minute drive (Large town with shops, cafe and water park)
Moissac - 30 minute drive (a charming market town, ideal for a day trip out offering shops, cafes, restaurants, boat hire, and river side walks and weekend markets)
Cahor - 1 hour drive (Large town with shops, cafes, restaurants etc.)
There are a selection of guide books, maps, local and restaurant information at the house.
Places to visit within easy driving distance include restaurants, chateaux, canoeing, water parks, horse riding, swimming lakes, daily markets and fetes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
15 Jul 2016 - 1 Sep 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Sep 2016 - 30 Sep 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A non refundable deposit of 25% of the rental price is required with your booking form. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival. A security deposit of £200 is due 8 weeks prior to arrival and will be refunded on your return.
Changeover day is Friday. We ask our guests to leave by 10am to give us time to get the house ready. Arrival time 4pm.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in £ sterling. The balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival. A security deposit of £200 is due 8 weeks prior to arrival and will be refunded on your return.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“No near neighbours Set in its own land Authentically rustic Village and supermarkets not too far away”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: with toilet, bath and shower. Situated on the 1st floor. Bathroom 2: with toilet and shower. Situated on the 2nd floor. There is a separate wc which is situated outside, close to the house and pool.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king size bed. Bedroom 2 has a double bed. Bedroom 3 is a large attic room with 4 single beds. All the beds have comfortable matresses and pillows and cotton bed linen.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Notes on accommodation: The farmhouse is ideal for a family holiday. A great location for children with plenty of space. When you arrive you will receive as our guests, a special welcome pack. Basic store ingredients can be found in the pantry, including tea, coffee and sugar. Outside: The house is situated in 40 acres of beautiful farm and woodlands. Private Swimming pool with safety alarm. Sun loungers with cushions, garden tables and chairs. Table tennis table and other games. Hammock. Swings. Portable Weber BBQ Utility Room: Washing machine, fridge, airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels for inside use are provided, I hand towel and 1 bath towel per guest. Linen and towels are changed weekly. Please bring your own swimming towels. Tea towels provided. The house is cleaned before and after each stay.