Villa Angsana in Kendroma, Agni, Corfu, Greek Islands - Secluded And Peaceful Location Within Easy Reach To The Beaches And Resorts Of North East Corfu
Accessed by a sweeping driveway right up to the front door the villa is close to the village of Kendroma. With 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms there is no shortage of space allowing privacy and peace if sharing with a large party. Outside, the large terraced areas offers even more space around an infinity pool which is arguably one of the most striking on the whole island. A few steps down the living room veranda underneath an olive tree there is a large built in barbecue perfect for alfresco dining. A full sized table tennis table is available for guests on the main terrace. The beautifully decorated lounge opens onto a long shaded balcony with similar space leading out from the adjoining kitchen/diner. The villa is owned by an English couple who also use the property as a holiday home for their friends and family; this is reflected in the exceptionally high quality of furniture and fittings both inside and outside the house.
Top Traveller Review
Family Holiday in a beautiful villa
About the Owner
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Family Holiday in a beautiful villa
We had a great family holiday in Villa Angsana for half term week. 2 couples + 2 teenage girls and 2 teenage boys. The villa catered for everybody. Plenty of space, great layout, 4 bathrooms, free wifi, fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/living area and the best infinty pool with the most amazing view that I've encountered (and we've been doing villa holidays for the last 16 years). Great comm's from Peter the owner, sent us a comprehensive welcome pack with very detailed directions from the airport to the villa. This villa has it all, not to mention it's private location in one of the most beautiful places on earth. We shall definitely return.
Wonderful property and view!
I recently stayed at Angsana with my wife and 7 other family members for the wedding of my daughter in Corfu Town and reception at Taverna Nicholas, Agni Bay, which went fantastically well. The villa was superb, well maintained and beautifully equipped with everything anyone could have needed, plus a few others. It immediately felt like home. The views across Kalami to Albania are stunning. We have stayed in this area of Corfu frequently over more than 20 years but still found advice from the villa manager, Mr Brown to be very helpful, particularly car hire from "Top Cars", who I would recommend. Also boat hire from George and Alex in Agni Bay, who we already knew. The way the villa hire was handled by Mr Brown was exemplary, whether it be by e-mail or telephone and the local staff were equally efficient. I particularly liked the comprehensive information booklet provided which would be invaluable for a new visitor to the area. I would not hesitate to recommend this villa to anyone looking for quality accommodation in this area.
Fantastic Villa and pool
This villa was fantastic. Very large and spacious with room for lots of peole. We were six and we had so much space.
Lovely interior with everything you need.
Great location above Agni Bay for restaurants and boat hire.
The pool was incredible, a real infinity pool with the most incredible views to Albania.
Would thoroughly recommend it.
Activity and Interests
Kendroma is a small village in the heart of North East Corfu with a very traditional kafeneion and square. Across the square with its fountain there are concealed cobbled alleys and stone houses of the old village dropping steeply downhill. The famous bays and resorts of Agni, Kalami and Nissaki are about 5 minutes drive away.
Corfu Airport is only 35kms away and this will take you about 40 minutes along the coast road via taxi or car. Car hire is essential to appreciate the beauties of the island. from Agni you can take a water taxi to Corfu a Venetian style town full, of shops, bars, squares and tavernas.
Corfu Town - 35 kms.
Nissaki - 5 kms.
Agni - 3 kms.
Kalami - 4 kms.
Kassiopi - 9 kms.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To confirm the booking of the villa we will need a small deposit of 10% with the balance payable 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Corfu Airport is manic on Mondays so we prefer a changeover day of Friday especially in the High Season. Outside this time we are always flexible and we have, for example, often accepted 10 day bookings.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master Bedroom. En-suite with jacuzzi bath and finished to a very high spec. Bedrooms 2 and 3 (twin) are en-suite with showers and loos. Bedroom 4 (double) is en-suite with a full size bath.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8/10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom on first floor opening out onto a balcony with sea views. Next to this bedroom is a private patio area. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 downstairs with doors opening out onto the pool terrace. A double and two twins.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The infinity pool is much larger than average and measures 4.5m x 12m. The depths are 1m at the shallow end and 2m at the deep end. There are 4 jacuzzi jets in part of the pool which had an unusual, sunken seated area. Surrounding the pool are extensive terraced areas with ample space for sunbathing and outdoor living. The built in barbecue is alongside the pool with an adjoining area under an olive tree ideal for alfresco dining. Beyond these terraces there are numerous planted areas with a variety of shrubs, flowers, fruit tress and of course olive trees. The overall space is very private, secluded and not overlooked. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included and the property is cleaned three times weekly. Towels and linen are changed weekly. Other: On the first floor, along the hall there is a separate study with fold away bed for additional guests. There is also a separate WC / cloakroom.