Villa in Vale do Lobo, Central Algarve, Portugal - Totally Peaceful Only 5 Mins From The Beach
Ample, covered terraces with various seating and dining areas overlooking the spectacularly large shaped and heated pool, guarantee an 'alfresco' ambiance. The latest in home entertainment including multiroom (including outdoor) speaker system offering a huge range of streamed music, game console, Satellite TV, full high speed internet access. This spacious and comfortable home has been tastefully decorated and furnished. It has the modern conveniences and high standard finishing that even the most astute of guests would demand, centrally air-conditioned throughout, large bedroom suites all en-suite with built-in wardrobes and dressing areas, a modern fitted kitchen with breakfast area and a large basement with a stunning television room featuring the ultimate in luxury home design, a underwater glass viewing window, the glass wall enables more natural lighting to be introduced into the space making it seem even larger & lighter, great for observation & a stylish design statement.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I am a self made business man working in the media having bought and sold businesses. We have three older teenage children.
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
We spent a week in this very stylish luxurious villa, a group of 7 friends on a summer break. The villa is very well looked after with beautiful clean rooms wth ensuite bathrooms and the gardens and pool area are also very well looked after. Some days we would cook in the kitchen which has everything you need and other days we would use the garden barbeque area. The beach is about 5 mins drive and if you haven't car the taxi services are very quick. Just outside the property are two tennis courts and a amply stocked gymnasium, we made full use of both. There are no shortage of good restaurants close by and villamoura is approx 15 mins drive. We had a great week and look forward to returning next year.
We have just spent a superb week in this stunning villa as a party of 5 adults and 4 teenagers. The feeling of space was great - we never felt on top of each other. The villa has every luxury needed to have a relaxing time. The basement room was ideal for the teenagers and the sound system around the pool area, in particular, made sunbathing and barbecuing a delight. Each room in the villa is tastefully and beautifully decorated. I especially loved the master bedroom with its fabulous views. We would have been happy not leaving the villa but when we did, the beach and shops were just a short drive away. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this stunning villa.
Home from Home
This is now our second visit to this villa. We have been travelling to this part of portugal for the past 20 years and absolutely love it therefore it is great for us to finally have found a villa we can refer to as our other home. We have stayed everywhere plush villas in quinta which I have always found very tired inside and incredibly overpriced. Quinta Verde which I do like but the whole area I consider to be very overcrowded and Vale de Lobo itself. With 3 kids it was important for us to get the right mix and what I love about this villa is its location. I personally do not want to be hit by a golf ball every 5 minutes and as it is not on a golf course but in a quiet and small private residential area I love it. The other big plus for me is the land surrounding the villa which is way more than you would normally find and great for kids playing hide and seek or wanting to play a game of footie without disturbing your sunbathing. The general layout of the villa is good and with it's modern interior makes it an ideal holiday villa. The maintenance is top notch and absolutely any problem we found was dealt with immediately. The owner has always been great and responded to our numerous emails immediately.
From the Owner
“Having holidayed in the area since my children were small we kept coming back. The Golden triangle (as this Vale Do Lobo, Quinta Do Lago, Almancil is known) has always been our destination of choice so following the sale of my business the decision to buy purchase in the area was a given.”
Activity and Interests
There are two beaches nearby the commercial and exclusive resort of Vale Do Lobo within a 5 min drive. There is also Trafal beach which is a 15 minute walk or short drive.
Nearest Airport is Faro - 20 minutes drive from the development.
Car hire is recommended.
The Village of Almancil is 10 mins away. Supermarket 5 mins away.
An executive villa located in the exclusive Fazenda Santiago development. This small gated community just 1km from the Vale do Lobo golf and beach resort. Offering exclusivity, total privacy and on site 12 hour security as well as tennis courts and a fully equipped fitness centre exclusively for the use of residents. Surrounded by beautiful, mature gardens sitting on a plot of some 3000 sq mts. Fantastic sea and country views from the first floor.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Apr 2017 - 21 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
28 May 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
50% to confirm booking. Remainder 50% 8 weeks prior to arrival. Payment method: Bank transfer. Refundable damage deposit €1000 per week. No credit cards accepted.
Change over day Saturday.
Departure time: 10.00hrs.
Access to the property will be granted from 16.30hrs.
Flexibility based on other clients requirements.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We fell in love with the development of Fazenda Santiago due to its proximity to everything, yet just far enough away to offer calm and tranquillity. The property itself benefits from its own unique position set in grounds, not overlooked and ticked all our boxes. For Sport, Beach & food the area has to be the best and classiest in Europe.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms all of which have WC, bath/shower over & Bidet facilities. The Master bed has two basins and separate shower. There are two common area toilets, as well as an outside shower room and toilet serving the pool area.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10/12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Three double rooms and two twin rooms. There is also a basement lounge with the opportunity to sleep children with the use of included blow-up mattresses.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note that this is a non-smoking property. Outside: A wide range of modern furniture with cushioning to all terraces which are accessed through living room, dining room, Kitchen and bedroom 3 through sliding doors. Mains gas BBQ available to prepare those beautiful end of the afternoon al-fresco family meals on the outside dining table which has overhead heating for out of season. The property is one of the largest set within a private development of only 30. It also benefits from overnight security. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels (plus beach towels) will be changed mid week and for those staying longer than 7 nights the linen will be changed at the end of the first week. Cleaning will be provided twice a week. Further maid services available and charged separately. Other: Basement area with full natural lighting benefits from an individually styled lounge with large viewing window into pool, Tv and audio, kitchenette with fridge. Separate bathroom.