Villa in English Harbour, Antigua, Caribbean - 3 Bedroom Villa, Lush Tropical Gardens Near English Harbour
These spacious Caribbean Villas are located on Indian Creek Road about 5 minutes by car to English & Falmouth Harbours – a bustling and friendly community with the most beautiful Harbour view on the island. It is the setting for the Boat Show in December and the Antigua Sailing week in April/May, where yachts from all over the world gather in the only working Georgian dockyard in the world. Car hire is available. Nearby are the beautiful Pigeon and Galleon beaches. Five hiking trails in the National Park area of the dockyard wander through hilltops and old forts. Tennis and Squash are available and horse riding is on offer with trail rides up to the Fort and Monks Hill or on the beaches. English Harbour offers Antigua’s best diving from the mainland. The area boasts an abundant variety of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes and pockets! Night Life - The Mad Mongoose and Abracadabra’ are the places to be for the young and young at heart!
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Kate Aird
We are a family business and have developed the estate over the last 4 years. We love the island and its people and are very happy to have moved here permanently. The estate consists of 4 villas and one of the families live in a villa on site and are available to give any assistance necessary.
Owners: Anne & Jeff Hicks & Kate & Jon Aird
Kate Aird purchased this villa in 2005
Why Kate Aird chose St. Paul
We find the English Harbour area to be one of the nicest parts of the Island with a great community spirit and the added bonus of it being the yachting capital of the Caribbean. The beaches are beautiful and the night life enegetic and famous throughout the island.
What makes this villa unique
The property is an oasis of peace and tranquility - perfect for you to relax and wind down in the Caribbean sunshine.
(3 traveller reviews)
Fabulous self catering option with all the amenities one could need. Serene location close to the best beaches and restaurants. Very friendly and accomodating owners. Hummingbirds in abundance in this magnificent tropical garden. Fresh dip in the pool and bbq option on sunny days on the deck. Perfect holiday home for those hoping to enjoy this island at its best.
Fantastic Villa in Antigua
We had an absolutely fabulous stay at the Villa, within a short drive to the most beautiful beaches and center of English Harbor. The home was spacious clean and well-maintained The owners, Jed and Kate, were extremely helpful and attentive. I would highly recommend a stay at this beautiful villa!
A Hidden Gem!
We have just returned from a lovely 8 night stay at the villa. It is home from home - and literally caters for everything you may need when vacationing. We arrived and were given an informative tour by Ann. She lives in the neighbouring villa and so is on-hand should you have any further questions. The villa is well maintained, clean and modern. It also provides a wonderful Caribbean charm and feeling of space. All rooms are spacious and there is air-conditioning (& ceiling fans) throughout. Each bedroom gets its own bathroom, the kitchen provides every necessary appliance and utensil. Though the pool small, it is clean, modern and was perfect for our needs. We spent a lot of time outside swimming, dining at the table and were able to sunbathe comfortably on the loungers. I have been going to Antigua for many years and have always favoured this side of the island. The villa is well located but does offer a very peaceful environment. I would not hesitate to return.
From the Owner
“We find the English Harbour area to be one of the nicest parts of the Island with a great community spirit and the added bonus of it being the yachting capital of the Caribbean. The beaches are beautiful and the night life enegetic and famous throughout the island.”
Activity and Interests
With 365 beaches in Antigua, you are never far from one of our beautiful beaches. Pigeon Beach, Galleon beach are a 5 min drive from the villas with the lovely St James beach only 3 mins away by car.
20 mins from Antigua Airport and St. Johns.
5 mins to English Harbour/Falmouth Harbour by car.
English Harbour has an extensive range of restaurants, coffee shops, bistros and small grocery shops. There is a bank, post office and travel agent along with a dive shops and sailing schools.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£230|
In order to book please call or email. A deposit of £300 will secure the booking, full balance to be paid one month prior to arrival. We will block the villa for the requested dates for 10 working days to allow the deposit to be paid. Should this deadline be up without the deposit paid we will release the dates. We request a refundable damage deposit of £230.00, which will be returned to the visitor as soon as we confirm the villa has been left in good condition.
Changeover day is flexible.
Payment via Paypal or wire transfer to UK account
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is an oasis of peace and tranquility - perfect for you to relax and wind down in the Caribbean sunshine.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- near the sea
- rain forests
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- 1950 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Bedrooms: master bedroom, beautifully furnished with king sized bed, bathroom en-suite, ceiling fan and air-conditioning, with sliding doors to the patio. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, ceiling fan and air-conditioning. Bedroom 3 with queen sized bed, ceiling fan and air-conditioning and bathroom en-suite Kitchen: Fully equipped, includes oven, hob, fridge/freezer and ice-maker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle. China and cutlery, saucepans and cooking utensils are provided. Utility room: washing machine, iron and ironing board. Living Rooms: Large, open plan living area providing a comfortable and relaxing environment. There is cable TV, Internet, and an assortment of books. Sliding patio doors lead onto a spacious patio. Cleaning/towels/linen/maid service: Linen, towels and beach towels are included. Maid service is available as required at an additional cost, payable locally. A cell phone with pay as you go card is provided along with a list of emergency and useful numbers. Outside: Large garden with lush tropical plants, large covered patio, gas barbecue and private pool (with steps) and patio furniture.