Villa in Kalithea, Faliraki - 5 Minutes Drive To Beaches And Bays Of Kalithea, Faliraki, Ladiko, Anthony Quinn
Villa Maria is set amongst olive groves with walled gardens offering complete privacy, with elegant, spacious, open living areas, the ground floor consists of a fully equipped modern kitchen, a TV area, a lounge, dining room and a wc, with 3 bedrooms including a beautiful master en-suite, a well appointed family bathroom on the upper level and a utility room with a treadmill on the top floor. The beautiful landscaped gardens are perfect for relaxing, sunbathing making the most of outside living! with Al fresco dining, barbecue, parasols and loungers, surrounding the pool area.
Villa Maria is ideally located with just a 5 minutes drive will get you to some of the islands most sought after beaches and bays in the area of Faliraki/Kalithea as well as and all of the amenities, busy tavernas souvenir shops, supermarkets. The famous Anthony Quinn Bay, Ladiko and Europe's largest water park are also 5min drive. There is also a frequent bus service just 2 mins away on foot that will take you into the fascinating Medieval Old city and Rhodes town.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
Activity and Interests
Closest beach Faliraki just 3km away with with soft sand, shingle, an abundance of water sports sun loungers and parasols and excellent beach front tavernas serving authentic Greek cuisine as well as snack bars and cafes.
Kalithea approximately 10minutes drive is a major tourist attraction has a cluster of rocky coves with scuba diving as well as fish tavernas and cafes.
Anthony Quinn bay just a 10min drive is a beautiful rocky bay with a canteen serving ice cold beers and snacks.
Car hire is recommended. Although the bus services from the bottom of the road is frequent. Airport is 15 minutes drive away approximately 15 km and a straightforward drive. Rhodes Port approximately 25minutes drive 20km
Nearest Resort Faliraki 3km a tourist resort catering for all ages with bars, and cozy cafes sea front tavernas. Water Park is the largest in Europe and an excellent day out with just a 10 min drive and costs are approximately 20euro for an adult for the day. Nearest Village Kalithies 4km a traditional village with local shops and street cafes. Old town Rhodes- 15mins bus or car a UNESCO heritage site takes you back in time! Lindos- the jewel of Rhodes! crowned with the ancient acopolis.
The nearest ATM shops, bakery supermarkets, pharmacy are in Faliraki and just a few minutes drive away. Faliraki has some of the best beaches on the island as well as some excellent eateries serving authentic Greek food, as well as international cuisine.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£178|
The acceptable currency payment is EURO. To confirm a booking requires a 30% reservation deposit payable by bank transaction. An additional security deposit of 200EURO is required which will be refunded in cash upon property inspection at check-out.
We are flexible on changeover days. Check in time not until 16.00hrs check out time 10.00hrs.
Notes on prices:
For off-season prices (1 Nov - 20 Apr) contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to Master bedroom with shower, WC, and hand basin. Main bathroom with double hand basins corner bath with shower over, WC with hand basin (ground floor).
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with King sized bed with floor to ceiling wardrobes en-suite bathroom with shower and a private balcony. Bedroom 2 double bed, Bedroom 3 with a small double and single bed.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Maria is a detached villa with spacious, open plan living areas, elegantly furnished to a high standard with beautiful granite tiled floors, integrated kitchen appliances and ample space to relax and enjoy your holiday. The private and gated gardens and pool area, offers plenty of shady spots if you want to find a quiet area for your afternoon nap! being able to use the pool anytime day or night and having the privacy to relax and unwind yet being close enough to all the beautiful beaches, bays and resort facilities. villa Maria offers the perfect holiday choice. The villa stands just a few minutes walk away from the nearest bus stop which will take you into the Medieval Old town and Rhodes town with its busy souvenir shops and designer clothes shops as well as an abundance of excellent restaurants. Outside: Private swimming pool, outdoor furniture Dining Table and chairs (6) sun loungers, parasol, barbecue gardens lawn, paved paths and shady terraces. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board and treadmill. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels and T' towels are provided and changed once weekly. for a small additional charge paid locally maid service can be offered more often. Other: Small kitchenette with cooking facilities off the back kitchen ideal for outside dining and barbecue preparation.