Apartment in Les Gets, Haute Savoie, French Alps - Free Ski Bus
Lets be charmed by this lovely apartment in a quiet area in Les Gets’ famous ski resort in French Alps.
1h to Geneva airport. A very comfortable, modern living room with stone-feature fireplace and wood-burning stove, open plan kitchen and very large open/sunny terrace with BBQs, furniture and panoramic views, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a utility/cloakroom.
Ideal for family holidays, it can accommodate 6 adults and 2 children.
Free shuttle bus outside the apartment.
Cleaning is extra cost 120€ linen option 160€
About the Owner
About KLEIBER Nicolas
We are a French luxury ski apartments company who wish to offer you personalized stays in our beautiful area. We have a special relationship with each of our owners that make us complete confidence in the management of their property and we want to be the same for you and your holidays. We manage, you enjoy! Nicolas & Aurélie.
Why KLEIBER Nicolas chose Portes du Soleil area
Because it's an apartment like a chalet with the independant entrance and large private terrace. The view is fantastic and the location very quiet.
The ski bus is just to the chalet door!
From the Owner
“Because it's an apartment like a chalet with the independant entrance and large private terrace. The view is fantastic and the location very quiet. The ski bus is just to the chalet door!”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Many sporting activities are available in our valley winter and summer; skiing, swimmingpool, mountain biking, paragliding, hiking, horseback riding, golf ... but also nice and wonderful places to visit: as Avoriaz ski resort and all Portes du soleil domain, the village goats, the medieval village of Yvoire, the beautiful Lake montriond ...
1h from Geneva airport, recommended to have a car but not essential as transfers available.
3km from village center, ski slopes, shops.
"My Home in the Alps" is a local French company we use to welcome you, they can assist you in organizing all aspects of your holiday (skis passes, ski materials,private chef, ski lessons) and give lots of good advices (best restaurants...). A wealth of local knowledge.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Mar 2017 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£607|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 13 years.|
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- autumn foliage
- rain forests
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom: double-size shower, wc, bidet. Bathroom with bath/shower, wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6/8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: master bedroom en suite with a king size double bed. Bedroom 2: 1 double bed, 1 single bed above. Bedroom 3: 1 double bed, 1 single bed above.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Very cosy, well decorated, comfortable and functional. A laundry and heated ski storage. Outside: Large open/sunny terrace (around 50sq.m) with panoramic views. Private, safe for children with sunshade, table, chairs & BBQs. Utility Room: Washing machine, dryer, drinks fridge, double sink, WC. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen option 180€, cleaning option 130€. Other: Cot and bedding, high chair available. Heated ski storage.