Apartment in Carvoeiro, Paria do Carvoeiro, Lagoa, Algarve West, Portugal - A Beautiful, Peaceful & Scenic Location Within 5 Mins Walking Distance To The Beach And Restaurants.
A luxurious 2 bedroom Apartment in a Private Development with access to tennis courts and a main and toddler swimming pool. An excellent apartment for young families who want to play with their children in a safe and friendly environment or for the couple who wish to relax and enjoy quality time with each other.
Welcome to the beautiful fishing village of Carvoeiro. This luxurious 3rd floor apartment is located within a small apartment block that has a secure entrance doorway from the main street. An elevator is on hand to take you up to the 3rd floor.
The apartment, which has been completely refurbished to a high specification with new bathrooms,kitchen and furniture in November 2014, is on one level and consists of a new fully equipped kitchen including refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher and ceramic hob & oven.
Both spacious bedrooms have ample storage facilities. The large lounge has been refurbished to maximise the comfort for all the family and includes a separate area with dining table and chairs.The master bedroom has a super king size bed with separate full en-suite facilities that includes both bath and shower. The second bedroom has twin single beds with a separate shower room, vanity unit and WC.
The apartment has an extended large patio area with modern wooden furniture, parasol and BBQ to offer outdoor family dining if required.
All rooms have been redecorated and redesigned to ensure that families can relax fully in a luxurious and comfortable family setting.
Sports equipment - golf clubs and tennis racquets- are available on request from apartment manager.
An excellent apartment manager will ensure all needs are met in respect to information on the area and other family needs.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We live with our family in Ireland and we have been travelling to Carvoeiro for the past 10 years and have fallen in love with the area, so much so, that we decided to buy an apartment for family use.
This area caters for all our interests from photography, swimming in the clear blue sea, walking, visiting restaurants or simply just wiling the hours away reading.
We chose this part of Portugal because our daughters and grandchildren and wider family circle can relax with peace of mind in a traditional peaceful Portuguese fishing village.
We love it.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'I absolutely loved this holiday. The restaurants, the beach and the people were fantastic. I can't wait to come back next year' Larry and Linda
'The apartment was as you described it,clean, comfortable and modern. The view from the balcony was great; we enjoyed every minute of this holiday. Our kids haven't stopped talking about it, they loved it' Donna and Freddie
'What an area to visit. I never heard of Carvoeiro before this holiday but am I glad I came!!The apartment fulfilled all our needs and more' Kay and Mary
We are sorry we have told others about our holiday as it might mean we won't get our dates. 3rd time there. Vicky
All the luxury of home and more. Can't wait to return. Joe and Deidre
This was a holiday of a lifetime. Couldn't have asked for anything more; the apartment, the area, the people and the help Tom and Eilish gave us, all made this a holiday we won't forget. Thanks for everything.
See you next summer. Carol and Tom
2 holidaymaker reviews
I reluctantly write this review, in case I don't get booked again! This apartment is fab, it has everything you need, right in the middle of town, the booking with Tom is easy and after service wonderful. As I write this, I just wish I was sitting on the fab balcony enjoying the last rays of sun.
If you are looking for the perfect location within Carvoeiro this apartment is the place. Apartment has all your needs. well-maintained by it's present owners & Property manager Elish will look after your needs if you require her assistance she is always on hand to help out.. I would highly recommend this apartment you will not be disapointed myself and husband love it here.. We have travelled all over the Algarve and this is were we love.... The perfect place.
From the Owner
“The Apartment: We purchased the apartment in 2011 and we completely repainted and refurbished bathrooms, bedrooms,kitchen and patio to very high specifications and replaced all furniture in November 2014. Our apartment offers an opportunity to rest in a clean and very comfortable 2 bedroom accommodation with ensuites in both rooms. In addition there are two pools-adult and toddler- and tennis courts on the complex. An elevator serves all floors making sure you don't tax yourselves carrying heavy luggage to and from the apartment. The balcony view and space allows for relaxing evenings if you decide to eat at home. This is a holiday home for those who wish to relax and watch the world go by. This is an apartment for families who enjoy luxury and a peaceful setting. Enjoy our home”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
This area offers tremendous opportunities to relax in so many ways with photography, walking, sea diving, sailing or relaxing with a good book [books available]. The restaurants in the area are fantastic and compared to home great value for money. Children are welcome in all restaurants. These are just a few of the activities you can take part in. The choices are many???
The apartment is situated approximately 5 mins on foot from the beach and coastal walks and can accommodate all ages and interests in respect to scenery,horticulture, wild life and local historical sights. The stunning views will make you want to return to Carvoeiro on a regular basis.
Faro is the nearest airport and is sited 45/60 minutes from Carvoeiro. Travel arrangements from the airport can be organised on your behalf in advance,if requested.
Public transport and taxi service is readily available from Carvoeiro
Carvoeiro is a bus or Taxi ride to Lagoa or Lagos or Faro. Or if you prefer train and bus service to Lisbon is available.
For information on bookings or available dates please contact me direct via email at: email@example.com
Discounts for early or bookings over 2 weeks
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
25 Sep 2016 - 19 Nov 2016
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Tenancies commence at 3pm on the day of arrival and the property should be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. (alternative occupancy time is possible with prior arrangement). A non returnable deposit of 25% of the total accommodation cost is required to confirm a booking.The balance is due 12 weeks before departure. A breakage allowance of £100 is requested with £70 returned at the end of the tenancy. A small charge of £30 is deducted for A/C usage.
A welcome pack is available on arrival.
Change over days are flexible depending on the arrival date of guests. Please refer to the main information on the web site or email me for confirmation of booking dates.
Notes on prices:
Prices are in sterling. During the Winter Period we offer discounted prices of -10% for bookings of over 3 weeks, and -20% for bookings of over 6 weeks. To facilitate our summer booking service there are potential discounts for early bookings. Please phone owner for clarification. For all bookings please visit family web site for booking forms.
A 25% deposit is required prior to departure with full balance paid 12 weeks prior to leaving for apartment.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Why Carvoeiro: This is the most beautiful and quietest area of the Algarve with scenic coastlines and beautiful beaches. There are a great variety of restaurants and all are within 5 minutes walk from the apartment and offer tremendous food at very reasonable prices. In addition if you like to play golf there are excellent golf courses to choose from within a very short distance. Photography or fishing or walking are all activities that can be catered for in Carvoeiro. Carvoeiro is only 45/60 minutes from Faro airport and there are regular bus and taxi service direct to Carvoeiro. This is an ideal area to holiday for those who wish to spend quality family time and leave the world behind.”
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Lift ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Newly refurbished bathroom to the highest quality.
- Both bathrooms have been completely refurbished to a 5 star standard. The main bedroom has an ensuite with bath/shower, WC and bidet while the second bedroom has a shower and WC facility.Both bathrooms have vanity units and a ready supply of fresh towels.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both spacious bedrooms have ample storage facilities.The master bedroom has a super king size bed and has full en-suite facilities. The second bedroom has twin beds with a separate shower room located next door. Both rooms have been recently redesigned.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: • Number of bedrooms: 2 • Number of bathrooms: 2 • Elevator to all floors. • TV/satellite/video/DVD: UK Sat TV & DVD • Air conditioning: Master bedroom and lounge with Fans for all other rooms. • Washing machine • Dishwasher • Microwave • Iron, ironing board • Hairdryer • BBQ • Security safe • Maid service: Two days per week • Location –Town centre & 5 minutes from Beach • Large patio area and patio furniture for BBQs and family meals • Ideal for families or the more discerning holiday maker • Private complex with swimming pool and baby/toddler paddling pool and tennis courts Outside: The swimming pool is accessible from a secure entrance at the back of the apartment block. The swimming pool area has an ample supply of sunbeds and is cleaned on a daily basis . This is a newly redesigned and refurbished addition to Owners Direct and is ideal for families with young children and couples seeking a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday close to the town centre and 5 mins from the beach. Secure double glazed Patio doors lead from the lounge and both bedrooms to the balcony, furnished with modern wooden patio table and chairs. From the balcony there are views of the town centre and the beautiful surrounding area. Once visited you will be taken by the beauty of the town and area. Utility Room: Vacuum cleaner , iron ,ironing board, hairdryer are available for use inside the apartment while there are brooms and pans available for the patio area. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Prices are per week for a maximum of 4 persons, inclusive of 2 day per week maid service, linen & towels (except beach/swimming towels - these should be supplied by the client). £30 for air conditioning /electricity will be deducted from breakage deposit. Other: New Double glazed Patio doors lead from the lounge and both bedrooms to an expansive balcony offering a great panoramic view of the town. The modern patio furniture provides comfort and luxury for outdoor family dining on those hot evenings if desired.