Villa in Moraira, El Portet, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Walking Distance To Moraira Town And The Marina
A lovely traditonal villa in the prestigious area of El Portet. Enclosed gardens and with private pool. Within walking distance to the crescent shaped sandy beach of El Portet and restaurants which are only metres from the waters edge, it is very safe for children as the sea is very shallow. Villa Isabel has 4 bedrooms, one is a family room so the villa can sleep up to 9 people. A covered naya overlooks the private 8 x 4 metre pool and terrace. There is a BBQ with an outside dining area, there is also private parking and the villa is securely walled in on all sides. Discounts available for early bookings and under occupancy except for July & August. Free Welcome pack for early bookings.
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful area, lovely villa
About the Owner
The owner are based in the Uk and have had the villa for over 15 years using it for family holidays year after year. It is a home from home and a more traditional property.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a lovely stay in June, the weather was perfect & the location is ideal. Andrea 2013.
2 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful area, lovely villa
Moraira is a beautiful place. Lovely restaurants and bars. El portet beach was only a 5/10 min walk away and a scenic 20 mins walk to centre of moraira. The villa was great and the pool was perfect as not too deep for younger children. Had a fantastic week and will return. Thanks Allan and Maureen.
we stayed here with our family for a week, it was the most relaxed holiday ive had in ages maureen met us at the villa showed us around then left us to enjoy our holiday. the villa has every thing you need even a washing machine which was very handy. the 8x4 meter pool was a blessing my kids were never out of it.the beach is close by dont need a car. i highly recommend this villa. thanks again maureen.
Activity and Interests
Villa Isabel is within walking distance to beach of El Portet and restaurants. Walking distance to Moraira town and marina. Within driving distance of Benidorm which has a water park (Aqualandia), theme park (Terra Mitica) and a nature park (Terra Natura). Calpe and Altea are famous for sea-food restaurants and marinas, you can take boat trips and fishing trips from Calpe and discover the spectacular coastline.
Nearest airport: Alicante at 90 kilometres.
Nearest ferry: Denia at 25 kilometres.
Nearest train: Gandia at 40 kilometres.
Nearest motorway: Benissa/Teulada at 8 kilometres.
Nearest beach: beach at 250 metres.
Car: not necessary.
There is a new shopping centre at Ondara which is a 15 minute drive, it has a cinema (English version films shown), various restaurants and shops. Towards Benidorm along the coast road you can explore the Jalon valley and Sierra Bernia, where you are able to take country walks and visit the very popular 'rastro' market held on Saturdays.
Moraira has a good selection of supermarkets, banks and you will be spoilt for choice with restaurants and bars. Watersports are available in El Portet & at the town beach.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£179|
If you wish to book we will ask you to complete a booking form and we require a deposit of 25% with the remaining balance payable 6 weeks before your holiday. We also take a security deposit of 200 which will be returned within 7 days of your holiday.
Our changeover day is ideally Saturday to Saturday, although we will try and be flexible.
Arrival is usually after 4pm and departure at 10am, again we will be flexible where possible.
Notes on prices:
Free welcome pack on early bookings. The villa has WIFI. Air conditioning. for which there is an additional charge of 25€ per week. Discounts may be available for under occupancy. Winter rentals considered
Payment is by bank transfer, details will be given with booking form.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Villa Isabel has 3 bathrooms. Bathroom 1 - shower, toilet. Ensuite Bathroom 2 - shower, toilet. Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower. Ensuite
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - 2 twin, 1 child bed en-suite, air conditioned Bedroom 2 - 1 double, air conditioned Bedroom 3 - 1 double, air conditioned Bedroom 4 - 1 double with en-suite, this is separate from the main house ideal for couple and air conditioned
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: This villa is private and ideal for families. Outside: Lovely gardens a private 8 x 4 metre pool and terrace. There is a BBQ with an alfresco dining area, there is also private parking and the villa is securely walled in on all sides. There is a shaded naya which is perfect for relaxing and also ideal for outside dining especially at lunchtime when the midday sun is too hot. There are sunbeds & chairs available. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and personal towels are included. Beach towels can be hired locally at 5€ each. 2 week bookings have a mid stay linen change included. Extra cleaning can be provided if required. Cots & high chairs available.