Boscawen - Waterside Luxury Apartment in Packet Quays, Falmouth Cornwall - Boscawen Has Sea Views From Both Bedrooms and 2 balconies Secure Parking For 2, Just Walk Into Town
Boscawen could hardly be better placed to help you enjoy Falmouth.
Situated at the top of the ancient High Street you are within the historic old town, a few minute’s walk from the many shops, bars and restaurants along the waterfront, as well as the main pier from which you can explore the Fal estuary by ferry.
So to explore Falmouth you won't need a car. In fact parking in the old town is a problem for most, but not you, with secure parking which gives you the best of both worlds - enjoy the town on foot or travel further afield.
We have a double parking space in the underground garage which can only be accessed by keyholders. The bonus of Boscawen is its fantastic views of Falmouth Harbour from the 2 patios and both bedrooms. The apartment is very light and sunny due to the 'conservatory type' clear roof at the end of the living room.
About the Owner
Jan and Leigh Heppell. 10 Years providing self catering property's. We only let accommodation of the highest standards.
Every enquiry or booking receives our personal attention.
We are a husband and wife team with a small number of properties.
We offer superb customer care.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Bob Waring- a great spot to explore Falmouth and all of Cornwall. So easy to live in the apartment, it has all things necessary for a great holiday, we loved it!
Thank you Jan, we had a fantastic holiday in Boscawen - loved all the local knowledge in the apartment which told the story of Falmouth's Maritime past and present!
Gruner's Germany- great holiday and great apartment! thankyou !
From the Owner
“We market and promote several luxury properties.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Many ideas to follow in local facilities section.
Distance to waterfront 50m. Boscawen is built above the waters Edge. The main 3 beaches of Falmouth can be walked to in 20 minutes or 5 minutes by car. Our largest Beach, Gyllyngvase, is lifeguarded in the Summer and has an excellent beach side Cafe with sheltered outside seating. There are also award winning Gardens there which can be walked through and sat in , away from the sand! The seafront promenade is an enjoyable flat, 20 minute walk and you can stroll along and take in the views.
Nearest airport - Newquay 45 minute drive, which has links to many UK cities and car hire facilities.
Falmouth has 3 train stations so you could have a complete car free holiday in Boscawen, the transport network is very efficient to visit Cornwalls attractions.
Buses run regularly from all the major towns and to the Beaches.
The Town centre is a 3 minute walk , the Events Square at the end of the town is about 20 minutes walk and there we have the National Maritime Museum. The World famous Eden Project is a 40 minute drive and well worth a visit. There are many National Trust properties and Gardens all over Cornwall and a car is needed as some are off the beaten track.
We have a Tesco situated at the bottom of the High Street, a 3 minute walk, we also have, just out of town , an Asda, Sainsburys and Lidl. All major Banks are represented in the Town.
In the Town we have many small independant shops and Galleries, plus we have our own Falmouth Art Gallery which is free to visit. There are many Deli's selling local produce and drinks, some have seating areas inside and offer excellent variety. we also have a multi screen cinema, a large indoor public swimming pool and a Historic Castle situated on the Pendennis Headland, 30 minutes walk from Boscawen. The Castle is open to the public for a small fee and there you can see the sister Castle opposite at St Mawes. This village is reached by foot ferry from the bottom of our High Street, a 15 minute boat trip where you can see the apartments from the water and the interesting views of Falmouth from the water.
We have two sailing schools where you can have tuition or hire a small boat for the day. There are fishing trips from the Quays and water sports on most of the beaches. You can hire Kayaks for yourselves and the children in a very safe environment.
Stables can be found outside of Falmouth where you can join Riding groups if required. The South West Coast Path runs right around Falmouth and you can walk for miles around the coastline , joining in various locations and seeing the 'Real' Cornwall. There are also a few childrens attractions and a theme park within 10 miles of Falmouth. A drive of an hour takes you to Lands End, a visitor attraction, a Hotel and the famous sign board which shows distances to your home of John o'Groats, the famous landmark is the UK's most westerly point. In all, loads to do!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
To book we require a 20% deposit. Balance 6 weeks before arrival. We can take a card or BACS. Call or email me to enquire, please note are lowest price is the one shown and applies to out of season bookings, see our own website for full information.
Friday is Changeover day. Arrival after 4pm. Departure by 10.00am on day of departure. Out of season we can be more flexible and can offer short breaks, particularly usefull for University families wanting to visit their Children!
Notes on prices:
Prices are shown as "from" - Please enquire, or click through to our Web Site for current prices and availability.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- near the sea
- live theatre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite with sink, bidet and large double shower leading from the master bedroom. Family bathroom, with bath, shower over bath, sink and WC. Recently renewed into 'seaside'style.!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) one main double and one twin. Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed and en-suite PLUS door leading onto Private Balcony. Sea views.Dressing area in front of double fitted wardrobes. Twin bedroom with sea views.Lots of wardrobe space again.Family bathroom opposite.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Boscawen is a superb self-catering apartment with all conveniences located in the heart of Falmouth Cornwall. The patio is a great space to sit and watch the boats go by, Falmouth's Harbour is the 3rd largest natural harbour in the World, so you may see some very large ships come into the Docks, even Cruise ships moor near by! The Packet Quays development is very quiet , Boscawen is first floor reached by a flight of stairs with hand rails. There are only two other apartments in our part of the development so even quieter than others there! Outside: 2 Balconies with sea views. Large balcony accessed from the lounge dining area with wooden table and 4 chairs.Large patio window , just installed, opnes right across to let the outside in! 2nd smaller balcony accessed from the master bedroom, small table and 4 chairs . There are also garden areas adjacent to our steps which are for residents to enjoy. Take a glass of wine in the evenings and watch the boats go by. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, boiler, ironing board, iron, mop and hoover and tools. A large room to store extras such as your luggage or hang clothing to dry. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen are included in letting fee. The property is cleaned before and after every booking, beds are made for your arrival.