Apartment in Sant Elm, Andratx, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Set In Private Complex With Mature Gardens On Attractive Rocky Coastline With Direct Sea Access
Sant Elm is a charming and relatively unspoilt fishing village in the west of Mallorca. Sant Elm has an excellent choice of local supermarkets, restaurants and shops mainly set on a pedestrianised high street overlooking a large sandy beach with spectacular views across to the island of Dragonara (National Park). Porto Drac is a low rise modern apartment development set in mature and private gardens fronting the sea being within a 5 minute walk of Sant Elm. This well fitted spacious 3 double bedroom ground floor apartment enjoys a prime frontline position (20m from sea) with spectacular outlook and views. On the adjacent attractive rocky shoreline (suitable for sun bathing and providing easy access to the sea) there is a small pebble beach overlooking a beautiful cove. With clear blue waters and a backdrop of forest and rocky hills San Telm is a great place for swimming/snorkelling, walking, biking and relaxing for both families and couples.
Top Traveller Review
Perfect location for recreation
About the Owner
About Jane Sykes
I am Jane Sykes and I live in Bristol, England. My family have owned the apartment (from new) for nearly 30 years.
I have a family of 4 and my husband, children and I have had fantastic holidays at the apartment over the last 20 years.
Jane Sykes purchased this apartment in 1980
Why Jane Sykes chose Andratx area
Sant Elm is relatively unspoilt and we love the relaxed feel of this old fishing village with its big sandy beach, clear seas, dramatic coastline and backdrop of forest and rocky hills. Whilst everything you need is on your doorstep it is easy to get to the beautiful cathedral city of Palma and the exclusive Port Andratx as well as the particular charms of Magaluf.
What makes this apartment unique
The apartment is in a private complex in well kept gardens and within 20m of the sea edge. The view and outlook are awe inspiring with spectacular sunsets over the island of Dragonara. The particular position of the apartment and the character of Sant Elm make it a great place for both families wanting to keep busy and meet other families and for adults/couples wanting a quieter more romantic break.
(1 traveller reviews)
Perfect location for recreation
We spent 2 great weeks in this apartment. We especially enjoyedThe terrace with its sea and sunset view. Our kids loved the rock pool just around the corner. Thank you, Jane, for everything!
From the Owner
“Sant Elm is relatively unspoilt and we love the relaxed feel of this old fishing village with its big sandy beach, clear seas, dramatic coastline and backdrop of forest and rocky hills. Whilst everything you need is on your doorstep it is easy to get to the beautiful cathedral city of Palma and the exclusive Port Andratx as well as the particular charms of Magaluf.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Walking, diving and mountain/road biking.
5 minute walk to large sandy beach in Sant Elm with sun beds/parasols for hire and small children play area. Small pebble beach and cove adjacent to apartment.
Palma airport 40 minute drive. Good local bus service from Sant Elm to Palma and other nearby towns.
Palma 38km and Port Andratx 8km.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
A non refundable deposit of 25% is required on booking with the balance payable 28 days before departure. We also require a £150 damage deposit on final payment refunded after cleaning has taken place and return of keys. The rental/let is not confirmed until the deposit payment has been received and banked.
Please enquire - Change over day and time to vacate are flexible.
25% deposit required on booking with remainder 1 month before stay
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“The apartment is in a private complex in well kept gardens and within 20m of the sea edge. The view and outlook are awe inspiring with spectacular sunsets over the island of Dragonara. The particular position of the apartment and the character of Sant Elm make it a great place for both families wanting to keep busy and meet other families and for adults/couples wanting a quieter more romantic break.”
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Video Library ...
- 20 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite to bedroom 1 with bath / shower over, double washbasin and WC. further family shower room with wash basin and WC.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 (large) with double bed, sea view, dressing area. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Bedroom 3 with twin beds. All rooms with built-in wardrobe/shelving.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Spacious 3 bedroomed ground floor apartment enjoying stunning views with covered parking space approx 40m from apartment. Outside: Large private south west facing terrace with sun shade, mosaic topped table, 6 formal chairs, sun loungers and beach chairs. Private tree and flowered gardens. Direct access to sea (20m) with steps into from attractive rocky shoreline with small pebble beach overlooking delightful clear water cove. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Hand and bath (not beach) towels included. The property can be cleaned weekly with full bed linen / towel change if required but otherwise clean/change between lets. Excellent local service and contact in case of emergencies.