Apartment in Golf del Sur, Tenerife, Canary Islands - Small Coastal Resort Adjacent To 2 Golf Courses
1 bedroom apartment with west facing balcony overlooking Amarilla Golf course providing views of Mount Teide and the sea. Located in Parque Albatros, complex set around a lagoon swimming pool with tropical gardens and restaurant/bar. Short walk to the seafront promenade with restaurants to suit all tastes. 15 minutes walk to the village centre with restaurants, bars and shops, supermarket, banks, car hire, pharmacy and doctor. Good bus service.
About the Owner
About Sue and Paul
In 2002 we decided to buy an apartment in Tenerife, and after looking at dozens of places, we settled on Parque Alabtros as it is a beautiful well maintained complex. We frequently use the apartment ourselves when we carry out routine maintenance/decorating, but we also have an English couple in Tenerife who look after the place in our absence. We chose Golf del Sur because it is a small and quiet resort which is perfect to unwind from the pressures of work. We love to visit the mountains and spend most of our time there walking - we have left some walking guides in the apartment for anyone who is interested. The rest of our time is spent enjoying the ambiance of Parque Albatros.
Sue and Paul purchased this apartment in 2002
Why Sue and Paul chose San Miguel de Abona
Golf del Sur is convenient for the airport. It has all the facilities of the larger resorts but without the hustle and bustle. A good bus service means that all parts of the island are accessible. The road links are excellent and driving is a joy.
What makes this apartment unique
We were particularly taken with Parque Albatros; we think it is the most charming on Golf del Sur. Also, our apartment was the right one for us as it overlooks the golf course and feels very secluded. The west facing balcony is the perfect spot to watch the sun set with a glass of wine!
From the Owner
“Golf del Sur is convenient for the airport. It has all the facilities of the larger resorts but without the hustle and bustle. A good bus service means that all parts of the island are accessible. The road links are excellent and driving is a joy.”
Activity and Interests
The coast path is a few minutes from the apartment, which leads to Los Abrigos in the east and out to Amarilla Golf to the west. The coastline is rocky but sandy beaches can be found at Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas and El Medano which is also famous for windsurfing.
Tenerife South/Reina Sofic airport is 10 mins away by taxi. Although car hire is not essential (taxis and reasonably priced excursions are plentiful) a car does give greater scope to explore the island. Car hire is available in the complex or in the San Blas area of the town. There is a regular bus service to Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas and everywhere on the island is accessible by bus.
Los Abrigos, renowned for its excellent seafood restaurants, is a small fishing village either a 30 minute walk along the coast, or 5 minutes by car.
Wide range of restaurants are just a few minutes walk from the apartment. Commercial centre with more restaurants, banks and shops about 15 to 20 minutes walk.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £75 deposit is required for each week booked (it is refundable for cancellations up to 12 weeks before departure) with the balance 8 weeks before you are due to leave. A small deposit is also taken for the apartment keys and is refunded as soon as they are returned.
The apartment is available from 2pm on the day of arrival, and departure time is 10am. There may be some flexibility on these times.
Notes on prices:
Prices shown are for 2 persons.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We were particularly taken with Parque Albatros; we think it is the most charming on Golf del Sur. Also, our apartment was the right one for us as it overlooks the golf course and feels very secluded. The west facing balcony is the perfect spot to watch the sun set with a glass of wine!”
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with walk in shower, wash basin, toilet and washing machine.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with twin beds, fitted wardrobes, bedside tables, chest of drawers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our comfortable and well maintained apartment is on the first floor, reached by lift or stairs. There is a range of crockery/cutlery/glasses/pots and pans. A selection of books is available, plus a few CDs and DVDs for your entertainment. This is a non smoking apartment. Outside: The complex centres around a lagoon swimming pool with terraced tropical gardens and waterfall. The pool is surrounded by decking with sun beds and shades, and is supervised by a lifeguard. Two hot tubs, pool table, table tennis, children's pool and play area. Restaurant/bar with terrace overlooking the pool. There is a launderette to the rear of the complex. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedlinen and towels are supplied - we do ask that you bring your own towels for pool and beach use. The property is cleaned and prepared for each stay although additional cleaning and sets of linen can be arranged. Other: Private balcony with sun loungers, table and patio chairs, clothes airer.