Longere in Naizin, Locmine, Brittany, France - Ideal for family groups
Stone farmhouse, renovated with many original features. Seven bedrooms, large dining area and large living room with pool table and table football. Fenced private swimming pool in the garden. Villages are nearby, containing bars/tabac, supermarket, petrol station, bakery, pharmacy, post office and a village indoor & swimming pool as well as a park with lake and trim trail. An ideal location for a calm, relaxing holiday in open countryside.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
1 holidaymaker review
We stayed in this house with 2 other families (6 adults & 7 children all in) and had a great time. The weather was mixed but due to the size of the house & the great facilities it never felt crowded and when the sun did come out the pool area was really popular. It is in a remote location but the nearby towns are worth exploring, we loved Josselin with its chateaux and hiring canoes on the river also the beach at Carnanc (about 45 mins away) is great & all the stalls, bars & restaurants make it feel like a med resort (if the sun comes out!!!). Would definately recommend this property to any other large groups looking at Brittany!
Activity and Interests
The large sandy beaches of the golf de morbihan (Carnac etc) are all around 40 min drive from the gites.
Airports at Rennes (50 miles) Dinard (75 miles) Brest (110 miles) Nantes (110 miles). Ferry ports at St Malo (80 miles) Roscoff (110 miles) Caen (180 miles) Cherbourg (200 miles). Car essential.
Vannes- walled town weekly market.
Josselin - Medieval town, with chateau on the banks of the Nantes-Brest canal, weekly market (15 minutes).
Pontivy - Napoleonic town, with 15th century chateau (15 minutes).
Ploermel - Lac du Duc, sailing and windsurfing, golf course (35 minutes).
The nearest bakery is in the village of Nazin which is 1.5 kms walk across the fields there is also a butcher, general store, chemist and bars. The larger supermarkets are 10 min drive in Locmine.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
9 Jul 2016 - 3 Sep 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payment is in euros. 25% non-refundable deposit required at time of booking. Remainder payable 6 weeks before holiday - together with a 300 euro refundable security deposit (this can be sterling as cash on arrival). Minimum stay 1 week.
Changeover is Saturday in July and August but is flexible at other times. 10 am departure and 4pm arrival.
Notes on prices:
5% discount is given for 2 or more week bookings. prices are for 16, please enquire for smaller numbers.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Toilet 2 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 en-suites with wash basin, wc and shower, 2 Bathrooms with washbasin, wc and shower. Separate wc upstairs and downstairs
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: 7 bedrooms sleeping 4 to 16 Notes on bedrooms: Bed1 double bed and en-suite shower room Bed2 double bed and en-suite shower room Bed3 double bed Bed4 2 single beds Bed5 2 single beds Bed6 3 single beds Bed7 1 single bed and full size bunk bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Wifi broadband internet is available. My wife is French so if you have any problems during your stay she is able to telephone or translate for you. Outside: There is a large fenced garden with a solar panel heated pool 7. 5m x 3. 5m and 1. 5m deep. swings, table tennis, badminton, barbecue, garden table and sun loungers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedding is provided.