Condo Apartment at Bradenton Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida, USA - Located At Much Sought After “Runaway Bay”, 2 Minutes To The Sea
Runaway Bay is situated in Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island approximately 2 hours from Orlando, 1 hour from Tampa and 20 minutes from Sarasota. The major cities of the UK have flights into one of these cities. You will be staying in a comfortably appointed, recently refurbished apartment/condo with the use of the largest heated pool on the island, tennis court, gymnasium and sauna. All within 50 yards, through private access, of the beautiful, white sandy Gulf beach.
About the Owner
We are retired after a lifetime running a B2B marketing Agency
We live in Cheshire whilst our daughters and Grandchildren all live in London
We have owned our Condo, 151 since 1986; our cottage in Harlech since 1975 and Villa Moroco on the Cote D’Azur, since 2004
Tennis, Table Tennis, Grandchildren, Friends and good food and wine fill our time now
Guestbook comments from the owner
The apartment was wonderfully clean and equipped with everything we needed, including beach noodles, lilo's etc. The pool and tennis court proved a slight distraction from the white sandy beach just across the road where the sunsets were out of this world. The odd bit off fishing off the jetty whilst watching the dolphin and bird life rounded off the amenities on this site. The free trolley bus just outside the main entrance provided us with the opportunity to visit restaurants all over the island and we could both have a glass or two of wine with our meal. We cannot recommend this apartment and the area too highly. Ian and Kathy Baker - Crewe
From the Owner
“Anna Maria island just has the best beaches in the world, one of them 50 yards from our condo. It’s always hot and life is just so relaxing there. The restaurants are great value and I play a lot of tennis. What more can I say!”
Activity and Interests
The beach is 50 yards away. Private beach access is directly opposite Runaway Bay - you do not need to use your car or worry about parking! The beaches here are world-renowned. There is always some activity - beach volley ball, weddings, walking, cycling or jogging. The sand is white, pure and cool in the heat
Airports: Tampa is 60 min drive. Sarasota is 25 min. Orlando is 120 mins. All airports are served by most UK airports. Car hire is recommended but not essential as there is a free trolley bus service running the length of the island.
30 mins to Sarasota. St Armand’s Circle is 25 mins in a car. Orlando - Disney attractions - 2 hours by car. Bush Gardens 1 hr. Most importantly, approximately 2 mins to the wonderful, warm Gulf water!
We can provide information on shops, banks, restaurants, supermarkets etc., recommendations for places to eat. The condo is in walking distance of several good restaurants; Bridge St shopping area and fishing pier.
Gulf Drive Café is a must for breakfast.
A free trolley bus service runs the length of the island every 20 mins. Publix supermarket is a couple of miles on the trolley bus route.
|Rental Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
30 Apr 2016 - 13 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
- Booking Notes:
Charges are subject to 11.5% Florida sales tax and local lodging tax. A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Outstanding balances to be settled at least 6 weeks before the rental date, together with a security deposit of £250 (returned after departure less damages). There is a cleaning charge of £50. Monthly rates are available on request.
Saturday is the changeover day from 1st Jan - 30 April - flexible other times of year.
Notes on prices:
. Euros, Sterling or Dollar payments can be accommodated
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“We live near Manchester airport and Delta via Atlanta takes us to our doorstep. Being able to hop on to the beach is fantastic. We had Christmas 2009 there with our daughter who was then living in New Zealand. Christmas Day was starter course on the beach with Champagne, then back to the condo for Turkey. Simply brilliant!”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite to Bedroom 1. Vanity basin, wc, walk in shower. Bathroom 2. Vanity basin, wc, bath /shower over.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4/6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1, king size bed, walk in dressing room, bedside tables and lamps, 2 chests of drawers, TV. Bedroom 2 with twin beds, bedside table and lamp, chest of drawers, fitted wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has both air-conditioning and heating. It is suitable for children. No Pets allowed. It is a NON-SMOKING apartment. Outside: Runaway Bay is a development of 2 story condos in beautiful gardens and waterways. The island is only 100 yards wide at this point and 151 is equidistant from Beach and Bay. The pool area has sun loungers, tables, showers, sauna, gym, restrooms, patio areas with tables and chairs. Adjacent to the pool is the tennis court and shuffle court. On the bay side is a private fishing pier which is ideal at sunset with a bourbon and coke! Utility Room: Washer/ and dryer. Iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and beach towels, all bedlinen. Cleaning takes place at changeover. Other: Lanai with table and chairs. Overlooking lawn area and mangrove edged dock.