Peaceful Location, 8 Bedrooms, 9 Bathrooms, Sleeps 15 to 18 Guests, Amazing Views, Many Fine Local Restaurants, Internet and Air Conditioning.
As per the photographs, Villa Lucia Simona consists of two adjoining properties. The property on the left of the photograph has one self contained double bedroom on the ground floor and two self contained rooms on the top floor with balcony. One of which is a double bedroom and the other is a twin bedroom. This property also has a communal living room area on the ground floor, a kitchen, separate toilet and shower and patio doors leading to the garden and pool area.
The larger property to the right of the photograph has a self contained double bedroom which has two rooms on the ground floor. There is also a communal living room area on the ground floor that includes a kitchen, separate toilet and shower and patio doors leading to the garden and pool area. With external staircases, on the top floor of this property there are three self contained property units. One is a double bedroom with balcony, one is a twin bedroom with balcony. The other unit on the top floor has two rooms with a double bed in one room and a separate bed in the other.
For the larger property to the right of the photograph and to further maximise comfort, for any new bookings arranged after the 15th December 2015 we are restricting the sleeping capacity for the double bedroom with two rooms on the ground floor to two guests. The unit on the top floor of this property with two rooms will be restricted to three guests. This will give a total sleeping capacity of fifteen guests in Villa Lucia Simona with the option of the car park apartment sleeping an additional three guests at an additional cost.
As such, for any new bookings arranged after the 15th December 2015, there will be 7 self contained units with a total of 8 bedrooms in Villa Lucia Simona plus the option of the car park apartment. Each unit has satellite TV, large wardrobes, modern furniture, a toilet and shower and basic kitchen facilities. There is internet access and air conditioning throughout.
For the bookings arranged prior to the 15th December 2015 the sleeping capacity for Villa Lucia Simona will remain at 18 guests plus the option of the car park apartment.
Built in 2008, Villa Lucia Simona is 300m2 and is located in beautifully maintained gardens that are in the region of 3000m2. There is a BBQ area and a large outside dining room area that will comfortably seat 18 guests. There are a number of fully furnished pergolas within the grounds that provide shade. The well maintained swimming pool with jacuzzi is surrounded by sunbeds and parasols.
Guests at Villa Lucia Simona have exclusive use of the gardens and swimming pool and there are private car parking spaces for at least 5 cars.
Registered with Greek Tourist Board:
About the Owner
Hello, my name is Hugh Cumiskey and I have been advertising with Owners Direct since 2007. I represent many greek property owners mainly in the Lourdas, Trapazaki and Vlachata region who do not have a strong command of the English language and require assistance in arranging their bookings.
I have been blessed to live in Lourdas for the last 12 years and it will be my pleasure to meet guests during their holiday and give them lots of local information to assist them in enjoying the many delights that Kefalonia has to offer.
Like so many, my early years in England and the Republic of Ireland were spent eating, sleeping and work, work, work. Little time for anything else!! It was time to move from the fast lane to the slow lane and 12 years ago, thankfully, Kefalonia has provided me with everything that I have ever wished for.
Please feel free to telephone me at the numbers provided and it will be my pleasure to offer you any assistance possible.
Activity and Interests
The popular Trapezaki Beach is 1.2km from the villa. The holiday resort of Lourdas with its beach and water sports is within a 4 minute drive and St Thomas Beach is also within close proximity. A local bus services Lourdas and Trapezaki Beaches.
Kefalonia airport is 15km from Villa Lucia Simona and the ferry port of Pessada is 5km away. Ferries also arrive at the ports of Sami, Poros and Argostoli and it will take between 30 minutes and 45 minutes to drive to the villa. It is possible to relax exclusively around Villa Lucia Simona but it is recommended that guests avail of car hire to enable them to enjoy the many delights that Kefalonia has to offer. Where necessary, airport or port transfers can be arranged through the owners.
Villa Lucia Simona is located at the foot of Mount Aenos, one of the ten national parks in Greece. The village of Trapezaki and its neighbouring villages provide many excellent restaurants, two of which feature very highly on the Trip Advisor ratings. There are many shops, tavernas, car hire companies, daily excursions, bakers and butchers within 3km of the villa. There is easy access to our capital Argostoli, a 13km drive, and its many facilities.
Villa Lucia Simona is a holiday haven, literally, a nest offering a bird's eye view to the deep turquoise waters and glorious sunset of the Ionian Sea. The 8 bedroom villa was built within Olive Groves, bougainvilleas, oleander and a large variety of local fruit trees. On a quiet lane, towering over Trapezaki , the villa overlooks the southern coast of Kefalonia. The owners are architects, who built the villa in 2008 to blend harmoniously into a majestic landscape with colours, scents and views that provoke the senses. A great property for relaxation. Local amenities include:
Nearest Supermarkets: Carrefores, Alpha Beta, Lidl's all at 7km.
Nearest Shops : Trapazaki Mini Market at 500 meters.
Nearest Restaurants/Tavernas : Stamnas Restaurant at 400 meters, Geferis Restaurant at 700 meters, Denis Restaurant at 1km, La Mers, Olive Lounge, Andromeda and many more all within 3km.
Nearest Landmarks : Lourdas Beach, Trapezaki Beach, St Thomas Beach, Kanali Beach. Kanali Beach at 2km is popular with the naturist community.
Nearest Bank: Argostoli
There are 4 car hire branches within 2.5km of the villa.
Daily excursions and boat trips available, pick up point, 2.5km from villa.
Jeep safari and kayaking available.
Subject to availability, speed boats and fully licensed yacht for hire.
Local entertainment includes traditional Greek dance nights, BBQ's, occasional Beach Parties, quizzes and musical evenings.
Beautiful marked walks.
New local bus service.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jul 2016 - 31 Aug 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Sep 2016 - 30 Sep 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
FOR SMALLER GROUPS, SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE FOR APRIL, MAY or OCTOBER 2016.
A 20% deposit will be required to secure a booking with the balance being paid 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.
Deposit can be paid through PayPal or by Bank transfer.
Special car hire rates available on request.
For new bookings arranged after the 15th December 2015 a €400 damage deposit may be requested that is fully refundable subject to no loss or damage arising.
The changeover day is flexible.
Villa must be vacated by 10am on departure day and is not available to occupy until 4pm on arrival day.
The car park apartment that sleeps 2 or 3 people will cost an extra €40 per night for April and May, €55 per night in June, €70 per night for July and August, €55 per night for September and €40 per night in October.
There are photographs available of the car park apartment upon request.
We do not avail of the Online Booking system administered by Owners Direct and we continue to deal directly with our guests. The deposit can be paid through PayPal or by Bank Transfer to the Alpha Bank in Greece.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- live theatre
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- 300 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure, Bedroom 1
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bedroom 2
- Shower room 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bedroom 3
- Shower room 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bedroom 4
- Shower room 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bedroom 5
- Shower room 6 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bedroom 6
- Shower room 7 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Shared by Bedrooms 7 and 8.
- Shower room 8 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Property on right, ground floor, communal living room area.
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Property on left, ground floor, communal living room area.
- There is also an outside shower facility.
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, Property on left, ground floor, wc and shower. Wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, Property on left, top floor, balcony, fully furnished.
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Property on left, top floor, balcony, fully furnished.
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed, Property on right, ground floor, two rooms, sleeps two.
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Large Double Bed, Property on right, top floor, balcony, fully furnished.
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed, Property on right, top floor, balcony, fully furnished.
- Bedroom 7 - 1 Double Bed, Property on right, two rooms, sleeps 3 guests in total.
- Bedroom 8 - 1 Double Bed, Same apartment as Bedroom 7, two rooms, sleeps 3 in total.
- All bedrooms have individual air conditioning units, are fully furnished including a wardrobe, and a toilet toilet and shower enclosure. There are basic kitchen facilities in the rooms. Two cots are also available on request.
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- At an additional cost, there is an extra apartment that will sleep 2 or 3 guests attached to the car park of Villa Lucia Simona that can be made available for large groups. Photographs of this apartment are available on request. Villa Lucia Simona is also an ideal setting for wedding parties and the ceremony and reception can be held within the majestically maintained gardens. Within 100 meters, is the Felix Residence, which has the same owners and will accommodate up to 40 people in their luxurious apartments and studios. Villa Lucia Simona has a large private mosaic swimming pool with a jacuzzi surrounded by sun beds and parasols within well maintained gardens that include geraniums, bougainvilleas, oleanders and jasmine. Located throughout the grounds are a number of furnished pergolas for that private moment and also a designated BBQ area. Table tennis is also available for guests. There are private car parking spaces for at least 5 cars. A separate utility room includes a washing machine and ironing facilities. Bath towels and linen are included. The towels and linen are changed mid week and the bins emptied every day. There is a thorough changeover clean and mid week clean. On arrival, the guests will be greeted by the keyholder who will provide a local map and full details of local amenities. The owners have a nine seater mini bus which is available for airport transfers and excursions at nominal cost by prior agreement.