A must see villa! Arguably the best view in the area, newly renovated, Jacuzzi, AC throughout, new furnishings a villa you truly will not forget!!
This has to be arguably the best view on La Finca - a panoramic view literally and truly as far as the eye can see! The villa has a high vantage point which looks down upon the infamous '5th green' of the course but at the same time, holes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 can be seen! The villa benefits from a newly renovated rear garden/terrace which consists of an all new and modernised pool area, this also now has a jacuzzi incorporated into it. This is fantastic to sit in and soak up the amazing view on offer whilst unwinding from everyday life. The villa now has a new and modernised look to the rear terrace which has brought it all on to one single level and with the benefit of all new external furnishing throughout, no expense has been spared. The rear also has an larger (40+ square meter) terrace which leads from the lounge. This overlooks the pool and lower terrace area and has a large dining area with diningg seating for 8 upon it, with a BBQ and large sun parasol. Also on the terrace is a beautiful seating area where you can also relax and forget about it all.
At night, the villa takes on another dimension, disregarding the fantastic surrounding view, the villas own area is great too. With a remote controlled pool and terrace lighting system it offers a great feeling of ambiance and with the vivid colours the pool has to offer (selectable) it puts this on a different level to others around.
The villa has another benefit of being securely gated either side of the villa, not only does this offer more privacy and of course security but it is also ideal for making sure the kids do not venture out of sight.
Internally, it has all that you would expect from a villa of this level, with the benefit of Air Conditioning in ALL rooms this makes for a great deal of comfort if you are looking to get out of the sun for a while. A new 55" flat screen TV with UKTV and all new kitchen goods, your stay would be extremely comfortable. With a large (10m x 5m) private pool situated to the rear of the villa overlooking the course. Sleeping 6 people in comfort with 2 bathrooms, off road parking, outdoor dining areas, BBQ, satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet throughout the property, air-conditioning, 5 star Hotel and Spa Resort in View from the Villa, new course clubhouse with great facilities and restaurant. A choice of bars and restaurants 5 mins walk away and the white sandy beaches 10 - 15 minutes away by car. The beaches have 30km of white sand to relax on and enjoy the sun or take a swim in the clear blue Mediterranean sea. The area boasts in excess of eight 18 hole golf courses within a 20 minute drive of the villa. This, with one right on your doorstep is bound to make a great holiday for all of the family or for the golfing trip abroad.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
Purchased in 2006
4.3 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely villa with amazing views of the countryside and golf course, Laura was great, we will be back.
Well first of all lovely Laura who meet and greets you is amazing always here to help and only a phone call away .
One of the most spectacular views In algolfa overlooking the golf corse with not a roof top In sight .
Also you can use the la finca golf resort gym/spa for 5 euro a day pass which is great for the gym ( take towels and water if b4 10 clock )
This is our second visit to this villa and won't be our last .
This does need fans for upstairs as to hot and more shade around the pool seating area ( there was more shade last year )
Once again Laura is brilliant from the enquiry stage to the booking stage and meet and greet .
See you again soon x
The villa, grounds and overall location is great and a good base for a family holiday or short golfing break.
Fantastic pool and views to the mountains - an area we spent a lot of time in. Plenty of indoor space for 4 adults and 2 children including free wifi and satellite Tv.
Suggested improvements are:
1. Partition off mezzanine floor bedroom and add aircon - current layout is too noisy for anyone wanying a lie in and far too hot
2. Need a bigger fridge
3. Needs more shade for outside space
Overall we would highly recommend a stay here
From the Owner
“The property was bought 'off plan'. The owners arrived at the plot on which the villa now stands and the decision was easy. With fantastic views of the course and surrounding area's, there was no hesitation in proceeding with the purchase. The area is great with a lot of local towns and also busier towns which are not a long drive away. The Villa can be what you want it to be, if it is quiet and great scenery you are after, this has it. If it is a base for a golfing break, this is it. If it is a luxury place to enjoy when you are not exploring the area this is it. All in all, a great all rounder within a great resort.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Theme parks a short drive away, water parks a short distance. Paint ball, horse riding, go-karting, quad biking all a short drive away.
The beaches are no more than a 15 minute drive to the nearest beach. With white beautiful sand as far as your eyes can see. The popular and traditional towns of Guardamar del Segura and Torrevieja boast perfect beaches with award winning standards. 30 km of sand either side of these towns make for a great time on the beach or even just to take a walk along them.
Alicante Airport and Murcia Airport are both approximately a 30 -40 minute drive away. Car Hire is advised.
The nearest bar/restaurants are on site (5 mins walk).
The Spanish village of Algorfa is a 5 minute drive away and has various bars and restaurants. Cuidad Quesada is less than a 10 minute drive with a lively center and many bars and restaurants to chose from. Torrevieja is a 15 minute drive and is a major tourist site with a traditional history and a busy night life. Many other areas local to the villa's situation.
The property truly is one that will guarantee a great stay in itself, with all the luxury you would expect form a villa of this calibre, benefiting from a large private pool and private off road parking, unbelievable views of the whole area. A small welcome pack of provisions is included for your arrival consisting of the basic food and drink essentials (bread, butter, milk, jam, crisps, water, wine and beer) (based of 5+ nights). Resort facilities include a choice of bars, restaurants, supermarket & other retail outlets. For those who wish to venture further afield, it is situated 15 minutes from the award winning white flag beaches of Guardamar del Segura, close to the popular towns of Los Montesinos, San Miguel de Salinas, Algorfa, Almoradi and Quesada and a short drive from Torrevieja providing a host of local & international restaurants, bars & various local & cultural amenities plus local fresh produce markets. The villa also benefits from being only a few minutes from the motorway where you will be able to travel even further afield to popular locations such as Alicante or south to Cartegena (once Spains largest fishing town). For a great day out visit the theme parks Terra Mitica, Terra Natura and aqualandia (seasonal).
Guests are advised to arrange their own travel/personal insurance as no liabilty will be accepted by either the owner or agent for the property in the event of damage/theft or loss of property nor injury to any guests at the property during the duration of the agreed booking.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Sep 2016 - 20 Jun 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
21 Jun 2017 - 13 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
14 Sep 2017 - 20 Jun 2018
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Upon agreeing your holiday period and price, you will be required to pay a 25% deposit of the booking figure. The remaining balance and cleaning charge will be required no less than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date at the villa.
Upon your arrival at the villa you will be required to pay a 150.00 GBP damages/breakages deposit to the agent on handover of keys. This is refunded at the end of your stay on the provision that no damages have occurred and a brief inspection has been undertaken.
Flexible. On same day changeovers at the villa its required that clients vacate the villa by 10.30am and tenants arrive for their stay no earlier than 4.00pm. Although this is stated we will do our best to accommodate your requirements beyond these times.
Notes on prices:
All prices stated do not include the compulsory cleaning charge of 60.00€ + 6.00 € per person for linen and towels (this is paid at the same time as the balance payment).
Included within the price is a small welcome pack of provisions as stated (based on stays of 5 nights +).
Cot/ Travel Cot available at a small fee (15.00€ per week of stay).
Booking terms and Conditions Apply.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Of course, the golf is ideal. A stones throw to the clubhouse and within a short drive of many more. This, but at the same time only a short (and quick) drive to the perfect beaches of the Costa Blanca. This Villa is not just about the golfing, it is about the area. Far enough away from the busy coastal resorts if you are not wishing to have that, yet not too far away from them if you wish to go to them. Enjoy the perfect and picturesque surrounding area from the pool or the terrace while enjoying a glass of wine watching the sunset between the mountains of Oriheula. With bars and restaurants only a 5 minute walk away or take a drive to other towns and find other places of interest. This villa is bound to satisfy what ever you wish to achieve during your stay there.”
- Away From It All
- Holiday Complex
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- En Suite - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Large bathroom with WC, bath/shower, bidet and wash basin. Bathroom 2 - En-suite bathroom with WC, large shower area and wash basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - 1 x Double bed. Bedroom 2 - 2 x Single beds (can be made to 1 large double bed). Air Conditioned. Bedroom 3 - 2 x Single beds. Air Conditioned. Cots and travel cots are available.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Fully alarmed property with Air-conditioning in the lounge and dining area, Wi-Fi Internet Throughout the Property Included making it ideal for those who still wish/need to stay in touch back home, large fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms, security safe, hair dryer, sunbeds, telescope, Non smoking in the Villa, children welcome, cot/ travel cot/ highchair available upon request. Fold out bed available upon request (extra fee required). UK TV channels for those not wanting to miss the TV and soaps /sports etc. 24 hrs On site resort security, suitable for all ages and all the family. There is a compulsory cleaning charge of 60.00 € (euro) + 6.00 € per person for linen and towels to be paid either in with the booking or at the end of your stay at the Villa (this is paid locally to the agent) upon hand back of the property keys. All bedrooms have large fitted wardrobes. Outside: Large rear patio pool area with 10m x 5m pool. The pool has roman steps leading into the water to make for easy entrance and exit. Lower terrace area has an outside dining area with seating for 6 people, the upper terrace to the patio also has a dining area with seating for 6 people as well as a large outdoor sofa set off from the lounge exit patio doors. The patio area also benefits from a coal barbecue and also large sun parasols for shade. Sun loungers are also on the tiled pool area. Off road parking to the front of the property. Beach towels are provided at no extra charge so you can relax on the sunbeds and soak up the sun while right next to your own private pool. Utility Room: Washing machine and clothes (tumble) dryer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath and hand towels provided, beach towels also provided, bed linen provided on all beds to be used. It can be arranged to have a mid - stay clean with a change of linen, this will incur an extra cleaning charge. Other: Terrace area leading from lounge, dining area on upper and lower terrace, sun parasols. Tiled pool area with BBQ, sun-loungers, 10m x 5m private pool.